Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Allure of Celebrities!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Allure of Celebrities!

I find the lifestyle of celebrities to be amusing to the say the least. What is it with these people and their lives? It seems so erratic and random and baseless, like the chimera of an oasis in the desert heat. Even marriage is eccentric for these creative people! Many lives are random and chaotic but they are not at the same time so amusing and filled with hilarity. For example, the amount of time celebrities get married and find love are far more amusing and carry far more of an entertainment value than Joe Average, which is again why they are celebrities! To entertain! And who said entertainment was only on-screen!? Celebrities do it also off-screen too!

Let's take a look at Brigitte Nielsen:

What creativity! What talent coarses through the veins of her!

Actress, model, presenter, and singer Brigitte Nielsen was born in Rødovre, a little place near Copenhagen in Denmark. At the end of High school when she was 16, Gitte (her given name) left her family to begin her modeling career. She worked for top fashion designers like Giorgio Armani, Gianni Versace, and Gianfranco Ferré and divided her time between New York, Paris, Milan, and Berlin. In 1983, she married Danish musician Kasper Winding and the year after her first son Julian was born, but in the same period acted in Red Sonja (1985) and left her husband and son for an acting career. The film with Arnold Schwarzenegger was successful and in 1985 she also acted in Rocky IV (1985) with her future husband, Sylvester Stallone.
    Okay, so she isn't the best mom, but wait! Surely her acting career will redeem that!

The film with Arnold Schwarzenegger was successful and in 1985 she also acted in Rocky IV (1985) with her future husband, Sylvester Stallone. Stallone met Nielsen in the summer of 1985 during Red Sonja's promo and after six months they married in Malibu. After 19 months, another film together Cobra (1986) and many scandals Gitte and Sly divorced. In 1987 Brigitte acted in Beverly Hills Cop II (1987) and went to Italy where she worked in a big Italian TV show called Festival, recorded a dance album, "Every Body Tells A Story" and a pop music single "Body Next To Body" with German singer Falco.
    Another husband! And look at that, a singing career is added to the list of talents as well! That "Every Body Tells A Story" song must be a real big hit! And can you believe that? She sang with Falco! Wasn't that a cartoon movie? Oops, that was Balto!

In January 1988, she met football player Mark Gastineau in an LA gym and soon she was in love with him. In December 1989 her second son Killian was born but the relationship with Gastineau finished. In 1990, Nielsen married the photographer/director Sebastian Copeland (Orlando Bloom's cousin) in Las Vegas and recorded another album called "I'm the One...Nobody Else". In 1992 when her third marriage was finished Brigitte met Swiss/Italian Raoul Meyer and married him in December 1993. The same year her third son Douglas Aaron was born and Gitte also acted in some films such as: The Double 0 Kid (1992) with Seth Green and Wallace Shawn, Fantaghirò 2 (1992) (TV), and in the erotic thriller Chained Heat II (1993). Meanwhile, she also worked in European television and in 1995 her last son Raoul Jr. Ayrton (in memory of her friend Ayrton Senna) was born.
    Are you guys counting the number marriages in that ten year period!? I sure as hell am not. I finished school so I won't have to do math anymore! And does anyone by any chance have that song she did, "I'm the one and nobody else"?

Since them, Brigitte left her 4th husband, Brigitte and lives in Milan, Italy and the USA. She continues to act in many films such as: Codename: Silencer (1995), Snowboard Academy (1996), Hostile Environment (1998), and Doomsdayer (2000). She has also recorded some dance music singles: "No More Turning Back" and "You're No Lady". In 2004 she participated in two reality show, the Italian "La Talpa" (Celebrity Mole) and the American "The Surreal Life" (2003) and "Strange Love" (2005).
    And there you have it folks, a splendid career!

Some randomn facts!

The now bankrupt New World Studios hired her to pose for promotional photos highlighting the Marvel Comics character She-Hulk in 1989 to distribute as a possible movie. Though the pictures garnered much fan interest, they failed to produce interest in financial backers.
    She-hulk! How about that!?
    She was rumored to have turned down $ 1M for spending a night with an Arab prince. (July 1997)
    Well, at least she has some decency.

In recent years she has become interested in the music world, doing a duet with drag-queen RuPaul, "You're No Lady" (2002).
    It has nothing to do with the fact that she herself looks like a drag queen.

She has four children: Julian (b. 1984), Killian (b. 1989), Douglas (b. 1993) and Raoul Jr. (b. 1995). She divides her residences between Italy and the US.
    I bet those are the luckiest kids evar!

Brigitte Nielsen. Actress: Red Sonja. Actress, model, presenter and singer Brigitte Nielsen was born July 15, 1963 in Rødovre, a little place near Copenhagen in Denmark. At the end of high school when she was sixteen, Gitte (her given name) left her family to begin her modeling career. She worked for top fashion designers like Giorgio Armani, Gianni Versace and Gianfranco Ferré and divided her time between New York, Paris,...
    Achkerov kute.

Re: The Allure of Celebrities!

*ahem* I take it you're not paying to the Charlie-Denise-Richie-Heather-David thing either then?

Comment

Originally posted by Quarteria
      *ahem* I take it you're not paying to the Charlie-Denise-Richie-Heather-David thing either then?
      They are on the list of celebrities that will be featured on this lovely here forum!
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

You're such a phag.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
          You're such a phag.
          You would know.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

(Heather broke it off with David because he was pushing too much for a relationship.)

You KNOOOOOOOOOOOW....Vince Vaughn & Jennifer Aniston are going to buy an apartment in Chicago. EVERY real-estate agent says so! They've almost closed!....in a few places.... Hmmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
              You would know.
              What a phaggish thing to say.

Comment

How do you do it?

Entertaining ... meh

I mean I wish I could find them as amusing as you do Anon. I do see your point but for me all they make me is angry sad and disappointed , or confused or whatever.

I just don't get any of it.

The tabloids, keeping up with Britney and her litter, which third world country is Anna J. is saving this week with her globe trotting bed buddy Brad, who Paris is screwing or acting retarded towards, finding Princes Di's assassins, what are the Princes up to , meh. so boooooorrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggg uhhh

I soooo wish I found it entertaining like yourself Anon. Makes me wanna go POSTAL! Waste of ________. Even the LOST character getting arrested for DUI's. They should totally be as ashamed as anybody else would be in the same circumstance. Right? They parade around all haughty but they're utterly worthless when it all comes down to it. Flava Flav with Bridget WAS entertaining ... for like 5 minutes then it was insanely sick and demented. Ahhh whatever ... they're all freaks and Tom Cruise is their Scientologist ruler.

I swear his baby is the same thing in It's Alive that scares the hell out of me.

Comment

Speaking of Bridgette Nielsen, apparently she is getting married...again...for the 5th time. Does anyone wanna take bets as to how long it will last?

Nielsen and hubby No. 5 make it legal
                  Sun Jul 9, 2:46 PM ET

NEW YORK -
                  Brigitte Nielsen can call it legal now. The model and actress married her fifth husband, Mattia Dessi, on Saturday — 17 months after a ceremony that wasn't legal because she hadn't finished divorcing No. 4, People magazine reported on its Web site.
                  ADVERTISEMENT

The ceremony last year between Nielsen, 42, and Dessi, a 28-year-old Italian former model, was "more like an official engagement," said Nielsen's manager, Luigi Balduini.

They officially tied the knot in Malta, People reported. Their earlier ceremony took place in the Dominican Republic, while Nielsen was still married to former racecar driver Raoul Meyer.

Nielsen has appeared in such movies as "Rocky IV" and "Beverly Hills Cop II." She was previously married to
                  Sylvester Stallone and has a son with former NFL star Mark Gastineau.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Yehhhh Boyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Working...
                    X