Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Past 19 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Past 19 Days

Have been quite interesting.

July 26th, I left to France. I visited Marseille, Aubagne, Cassis, Nice, Monaco, Versailles, and Paris. We also went to Barcelona, Spain for two nights, somewhere I dreamt of going for a very long time.

The day before we left, the terrorist news had started. In the airport, we had a 4-hour delay for the flight. We also got searched for hours. They threw away most of our items. They didn't let anyone bring in any carry-on bags. Stupid, I swear. 11 and a half hour flight later, they chose me for a private questioning, along with my father. After all that, back to LA.

I also got pulled over tonight, and got a ticket for not fully stopping at a red light, and turning right. This means I'll receive a point on my record if the case isn't dismissed or won, which I'll have to do in court next month.

Great, huh? Yeah, all but the ticket part. I'm trying to ignore it for now.

Re: Past 19 Days

Originally posted by One-Way
    Have been quite interesting.

July 26th, I left to France. I visited Marseille, Aubagne, Cassis, Nice, Monaco, Versailles, and Paris. We also went to Barcelona, Spain for two nights, somewhere I dreamt of going for a very long time.

The day before we left, the terrorist news had started. In the airport, we had a 4-hour delay for the flight. We also got searched for hours. They threw away most of our items. They didn't let anyone bring in any carry-on bags. Stupid, I swear. 11 and a half hour flight later, they chose me for a private questioning, along with my father. After all that, back to LA.

I also got pulled over tonight, and got a ticket for not fully stopping at a red light, and turning right. This means I'll receive a point on my record if the case isn't dismissed or won, which I'll have to do in court next month.

Great, huh? Yeah, all but the ticket part. I'm trying to ignore it for now.

Well you're having a bad month.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

If it's any consolation, I too, am having a very bad month...I'm ending a 3 year relationship and all indicates that by the time I move out, it's going to be VERY ugly...I have little time to find another place to live, sell most of my stuff (I had a lot of furniture and now I'm looking into renting a room only), buy a car and get on with my life...

I also try not to think about it...if it's happening it must be for a reason and I like to think positive, so hopefully it's a good reason...now we are at that stage where I'm packing my stuff and he keeps arguing that this or that is his...pretty ridiculous, since I'm not the type who would take what isn't mine...

Anyway, I'm trying to see the bright side (if there is any!)...I won't have to deal with a lot of BS any longer, I'll get to go out with my gfs more often and I won't have to tell anyone what I'm doing or where I am...I will also, be paying less rent and hopefully will be living closer to my work...
      Last edited by Jen; 08-13-2006, 04:49 PM.

Comment

props to that

Comment

1. You've been to France & this is it on your experience? I was expecting some great big xxxx off tiny scroll button amount of writting detailing everything. Ah well, at least it seems you had a decent time there. I am sorry to hear about your ticket and hopefully you can get that thrown out.

2. JenM!! OMG!!! I am so sorry to hear that!!! Well, hopefully now you will get yourself a GOOD Armenian man!

3. I could add to the downer thread and comment on:
          --A. My mom
          --B. My lack of a job
          --C. My lack of money
          --D. My mom commenting and threatening me about my lack of job AND my lack of money
          --E. My lack of money not helping with bills coming in...
          --F. SOAD is now officially on their indefinite hiatus...just a little weird feeling (NOT BAD) about this is all. In the long run, it's NOTHING personally to me compared with A - F.

Comment

You mean A-E :P

Anyhow, (to One Way) talk more about the locations you visited in France and in Barcelona! I'm interested in knowing what kind of stuff I'd find there if I went.

Comment

latina chicas

Comment

Originally posted by Thai-Samurai
                latina chicas

? Who? Where? When?

Comment

in barcelona

Comment