Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Getting down to the final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loseyourname Send a pm to ckBejug. She told me her brother was running his campaign, but I have no idea what the guy's name is.
    George Kivork is his name.

Comment

Originally posted by jilbagh I didn't know Paul Johnson or Eli Segal were Armenian
      Neither Paul nor Eli are Armenian. One of Clark's bigger campaign financiers is Armenian as far as I know. My brother is Armenian (obviously) and he's running things in Michigan.....

Originally posted by jilbagh does that mean if Gen. Clark is elected, he will promise and follow through his promise to officially recognize the Armenian Genocide?

This may be the election where we may have a candidate that may actaully do it. Sen. Kerry and Edwards have been vocal on this issue, and with you informing me that Gen. Clark's Campaign Mgr. is Armenian...i'd like to hear him address the Armenian issues, (sect. 907, genocide recognition, foriegn aid)
      No, that means if Clark wins he'll actually follow through on his promise (not just promise to follow through). I don't know any of this politics lingo but from what I remember my brother wrote Clark's armenian genocide platform (is that what it's called?). I asked him to send me a copy of the speech he wrote with Clark, he's going to send it to me tomorrow. The speech, along with other correspondence from the General, has been sent to Asbarez. However, those dang Bush lovers at Asbarez completely flubbed the whole thing and have made it look like Clark has not taken any stand whatsoever on the issue, which I know to be completely false. Asbarez has since written a retraction but the damage was done, right? Personally I'd favor any Democrat to be in office over Bush. All of the candidates have mentioned something about the genocide, but I think Clark would actually do a kick ass job following through. I'm not just saying that because I'm biased. =)
      The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Originally posted by ckBejug Neither Paul nor Eli are Armenian. One of Clark's bigger campaign financiers is Armenian as far as I know. My brother is Armenian (obviously) and he's running things in Michigan.....

No, that means if Clark wins he'll actually follow through on his promise (not just promise to follow through). I don't know any of this politics lingo but from what I remember my brother wrote Clark's armenian genocide platform (is that what it's called?). I asked him to send me a copy of the speech he wrote with Clark, he's going to send it to me tomorrow. The speech, along with other correspondence from the General, has been sent to Asbarez. However, those dang Bush lovers at Asbarez completely flubbed the whole thing and have made it look like Clark has not taken any stand whatsoever on the issue, which I know to be completely false. Asbarez has since written a retraction but the damage was done, right? Personally I'd favor any Democrat to be in office over Bush. All of the candidates have mentioned something about the genocide, but I think Clark would actually do a kick ass job following through. I'm not just saying that because I'm biased. =)
        ya Asbarez needs to wake their asses up and stop being blind. After Bush declaring Armenian a terrorist state, declining foriegn aid, not following through on HIS genocide promise...that paper needs to be totally rejuved and struck with some reality....can u email me the transcript when u get your hands on it? Clark is one of my favorites

Comment

Clark looks Armenian. Hes my favorite right after Kerry.
          Kerry is one of 5 Senators that sent a letter to bush urging him to urge erdrogan to open the border. And he has made it clear that he supports recognition of the Genocide.

Comment

So Clark is out. Do you guys think Kerry can beat Bush? So I was reading something about the exit polls they did, and people were asked if they voted for Kerry because the agreed with him on major issues or is they voted for him because they thought he could beat Bush in Novenmber... A majority of the voters said it was because they thought he could beat Bush. I guess that means when it comes time for voting in November, they are going to vote for the guy they agree with on the issues... right?? Which means they probably wont vote for Kerry??
            Last edited by ckBejug; 02-11-2004, 08:22 AM.
            The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

i saw at a Kerry speach that there was this campaign placard reading "Armenians for Kerry", has Kerry done anything in particular to get this placard, or is it simply as most placards in these situations are, a campaign managed written placard to get Armo votes?

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian Clark looks Armenian. Hes my favorite right after Kerry.
                Kerry is one of 5 Senators that sent a letter to bush urging him to urge erdrogan to open the border. And he has made it clear that he supports recognition of the Genocide.
                i didnt know you had alzheimers shahumyan

Comment

Yea, how many presidents talk of "supporting the Genocide" yet back down. Come on politics is politics. It's for votes and the stupid masses go for it.

Kerry will be elected, or Bush. Both are a member of the Skull and Bones fraternity. The differences are external, designed to give people a false reality, and deceive.

Republicans borrow and add on to the debt, Democrats tax and add on to the debt.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian i didnt know you had alzheimers shahumyan
                    why the xxxx would i have alzheimers?

you could have just pointed out that the reason for the placard is such and such. I dont even think they are good enough reasons, so i thought there must be other reasons to, since every xxxxer seems to say they accept the genocide, and since when was opening bordeers going to help Armenia, the market would be flooded with turkish goods and armenian companies would go tits up

Comment

Originally posted by Shahumyan why the xxxx would i have alzheimers?

you could have just pointed out that the reason for the placard is such and such. I dont even think they are good enough reasons, so i thought there must be other reasons to, since every xxxxer seems to say they accept the genocide, and since when was opening bordeers going to help Armenia, the market would be flooded with turkish goods and armenian companies would go tits up
                      But that would improve the condition of life. Since antiquity civilizations have been based on "trade" and the whole concept of the "city" was based on this. You Marxists never figured it out did you?

Historical materialism assumes that all history is a class conflict through hindsight. Anyone can look at history through hindsight and construct a formula and say "This is what history is". Hitler did it too, instead of "class" he substituted "race". Either way, ideas have consequences and we saw what Marx' ideas did.
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X