Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Choosing sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're for the most part a bunch of physically inept piles of crap. We're always picking up the weak and passing their genes along. Am I being insensative? I sure hope so. The truth is xxxxing bitter. deal with it. The truth even states that Hitler had a few good ideas. Don't even try to tell me I'm some kind of "hatemonger" or "anti Semite" or something like that. But everyone wants to label someone as good or bad and not say, they had good traits and bad traits. His policy of eugenics was what this was about, not a "super race" as propaganda still lives on.

Believe it or not Hitler wanted to improve our species. He was a genius in many respects, and a power hungry madman in others. And if you read this post and think I'm the xxxxxxx, you've read it wrong and you are actually the xxxxxxx. Go eat your granola and take a xxxx and talk on your cellphone about whatever trivial xxxx you talk about. I'm not listening to you here.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

I read your post and I agree 100% with what you said.

If sleuth behaves demeaningly toward someone with four legs, then she is the sicko, not the parent. Extreme examples do nothing to further the discussion. She is a fearmonger and a pedagogue.

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname Yes, and you are both wrong.
        And you're wrong and mr. mousey is wrong because NONE of you (and no offense sleuth but you too) actually understood my point. They take an EGG (still with me?) and SPREM (ok, going slow here...) and combine them. This makes (say it with me) embryos.... Good, you're keeping up. Now it gets a little touger here so try to keep up. They test the embryos (yes science has ways to do this) and say this little embryo is a girl and this little embryo is a boy. Now if the mom wants to be the mother of a son, then they throw away all the little girl embryos and then they use this thing called in vitro fertilization (a way to put the little boy embryos into the mommy's uterus) and then some of them 'stick' to the uterus and nine months later out comes a baby boy or two or three (as many as get implanted- or 'stick' to the mom's uterus). Still with me???

My problem: we are 'disposing of' the embryos of the unwanted sex. People, how is this any different than aborting and disposing of the embryo you aborted???
        The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Okay, I do disapprove of that. You didn't need to be so mean about it. Mousy still wasn't wrong; what he said didn't pertain to that.

Comment

he technology for doing this has existed for quite some time - there is nothing really new about it. However, it has been used almost exclusively for couples with legitimate fears of having babies with certain genetic diseases. For example, male embryos might be rejected because it is so likely that they may carry hemophilia. In other cases, the embryo can be genetically tested for the disease itself, and only healthy ones will be implanted
            i quoted my post above

loseyourname read everything plz before assume and label ppl.i will clear myself up...i dont mind if the technology for choosing sex used exclusively for couples with health issues...but it's getting out of control and desagree with the fact that most ppl do this just for fan. TAKE the point and stop your lame labels i wont go down to your levele by lebeling you...and in fact i never asked your personal opinion about me so you can bury it .
            I'm a monstrous mass of vile, foul & corrupted matter.

Comment

And I don't care if I agree with you about that one issue. What you have said in response to my own posts is still an example of irrational fearmongering, and I will not put up with it.

Comment

This isn't a personal opinion.

Comment

I have no idea what are you talking about honestly lol .

Comment

Then reread the thread. There is nothing to clarify.

Comment

You are biting me from the first day ...so get rid of irritation...i have right to back up my opinion, don't take it personal.STOP act like a kid,because you kind of smart, i love read your posts even if i desagree with you..so i don't have any idea where your irritation comes from..

Comment

Working...
                      X