Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Abortion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the double standard in here reeks like a putrescent corpse! that's been dead for a good two weeks!!

the lack of respect is just disgusting! all this nice vocabulary to descibe women, and the man is just a man being a natural dog himself! my my....sad world!

to some, women will always be a second class citizen, even if the woman is nice and moral and stays a virgin up 'till marriage and all that...
    it's all societal and deeply rooted...

Comment

Originally posted by sSsflamesSs
      I don't see what's so difficult to understand about that and why males ultimately place the blame ONLY on the female.
      *massages his temples*

And I don't see what's so difficult about understanding what I said. Jesus Christ, does everyone have to twist words around, or put words in people's mouths on this board? Or maybe everyone has to be spoon fed the meaning of everything I say, because even the obvious isn't obvious enough. I never put the entire blame on the woman, nor did I imply it. In fact, I made that clear in the post you quoted from in the part you blatantly avoided to highlight. As I said, no SH*T it takes 2 to make a baby. That's not the point, or atleast my point. I never claimed otherwise, thus why I said her post made no sense. She is attacking an arguement I never made.

Let's take a step back, since, if you don't clearly state something in a post on this board, you automatically assume that I believe in the direct opposite. Here, I'll spell out my stance for you:

Men ARE pigs. The majority of men, regardless of how stuck up and picky they act in selecting someone to screw, will f*ck ANYthing with a wet hole if allowed to!! OK?? Happy now??

That being said, let's move on to the point I was trying to make, which never had anything to do with the above paragraph. Only the woman can get pregnant, and bare the child. Do you not think that if she is not using any contraceptives herself, she should not have intercourse with a guy who isn't wearing a condom? If he refuses to put on a rubber, shouldn't she tell him to give himself a hand tonight? If women are so conscious to what horny perverted pigs guys are, why doesn't she just say no when the time arrives? She's going into this fully aware of the possible consequences, and yet, she chooses to do it anyway. That's ALL I was holding the woman responsible for. Are you honestly failing to follow this logic? It may take 2 to create life, and the man should burn in f*cking hell for aiding in a pregnancy that leads to abortion, but it's the woman who is the..."gatekeeper" so to speak. Thus, why I said the decision (to allow unprotected sex) ultimately comes down to her. All I guy can do is beg and plea for it. It's the woman that has to say "hmmmm....ok, you can f*ck me with no condom while I'm not on the pill, knowing full well there's a good chance it may cause an unwanted pregnancy".

Comment

Originally posted by hyebruin
        the double standard in here reeks like a putrescent corpse! that's been dead for a good two weeks!!

the lack of respect is just disgusting! all this nice vocabulary to descibe women, and the man is just a man being a natural dog himself! my my....sad world!

to some, women will always be a second class citizen, even if the woman is nice and moral and stays a virgin up 'till marriage and all that...
        it's all societal and deeply rooted...
        Yes, like I said, I am sick and tired of sympathizing with women who sleep around and expose themselves to the risk. You do not have to like it, nairi or flames or anyone else or loser don't have to like it. I do not care. Take responsibility, keep your legs closed or stop blaming men. Men will always be there, men are like dogs. Blaming men is a convenient excuse and saves women the process of questioning their actions and taking responsibility. That is what the vile cretins among humans do, rationalize and justify their every whim. I do not like people like that. In fact I am honest.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by nairi
          I suggest foolproof life. No marriage, no relationships, no sex. You're safest staying a virgin and becoming a nun and staying away from the bishop. Quit being so extreme. Leave some room for yourself. Who knows what you will do in a situation like that.

you know what... its not that i think im some saint... god knows i make my mistakes...i only know one thing-- i have morals and that is not a bad thing-- i know how to control myself and i have my limitations... and this whole thing abuot nuns and saints and virgins... thats a personal matter....some people choose to stay a virgin until they get married and other like to keep their options open-- my disagreeing with abortion does not imply that i also look down upon people who have sex... i can care less what others do...but i know how to control myself and my actions-- i dont spread my legs to every guy that coems my way... anywya thats not the issue... being responsible and being able to know what consequences one careless action may bring is key...

Comment

Originally posted by angelik22
            you know what... its not that i think im some saint... god knows i make my mistakes...i only know one thing-- i have morals and that is not a bad thing-- i know how to control myself and i have my limitations... and this whole thing abuot nuns and saints and virgins... thats a personal matter....some people choose to stay a virgin until they get married and other like to keep their options open-- my disagreeing with abortion does not imply that i also look down upon people who have sex... i can care less what others do...but i know how to control myself and my actions-- i dont spread my legs to every guy that coems my way... anywya thats not the issue... being responsible and being able to know what consequences one careless action may bring is key...
            Hey don't worry, in fact virginity is a prize. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
              Yes, like I said, I am sick and tired of sympathizing with women who sleep around and expose themselves to the risk. You do not have to like it, nairi or flames or anyone else or loser don't have to like it. I do not care. Take responsibility, keep your legs closed or stop blaming men. Men will always be there, men are like dogs. Blaming men is a convenient excuse and saves women the process of questioning their actions and taking responsibility. That is what the vile cretins among humans do, rationalize and justify their every whim. I do not like people like that. In fact I am honest.
              you need to take a chill pill, first of all, and watch what comes out of your mouth!! and stop calling women INCLUDING the ones on this forum skanks and hos..women DO need to take responsibility as do men! if you're gonna f**k around and make a baby, YOU too along with the mother is responsible!
              where your anger is coming from and why you have this urge and desire to degrade all women is beyond me!! were you raised by the taliban? for god's sake show some respect! women are not just "holes" to be screwed with!
              Last edited by hyebruin; 07-03-2004, 08:34 PM.

Comment

that rhymes!! god one mousey!
                urgh my teeth again!!

Comment

you need to take a chill pill, first of all, and watch what comes out of your mouth!! and stop calling the women INCLUDING the ones on this forum skanks and hos..women DO need to take responsibility as do men! if you're gonna f**k around and make a baby, YOU too along with the mother is responsible!
                  where your anger is coming from and why you have this urge and desire to degrade all women is beyond me!! were you raised by the taliban? for god's sake show some respect! women are not just "holes" to be screwed with!
                  Like I said, men will always be there waiting for easy girls. Do not blame men. If you wanna open your legs, it is entirely your fault. You know why I take this issue seriously? I'll tell you why. Girls act like they are the only ones always "hurt" and "in problems" and "guys use them" or "guys can't understand them" and try to act holier than thou. Girls are in reality, like foxes. They are the biggest phucking masks on planet earth. So sly, so cunning. But what the phuck do you know what guys go threw? I was with a scandalous phucking ho bag who told me she's pregnant. And it wasnt' even my phucking kid. You know why I don't give a shyt and I'm saying it now? It's because you ladies have to stop openning your god damned phucking legs. When you open your legs and blame men, that is why I will degrade women. When women do not respect themselves, I will not respect them. Got it? And any women who opens her legs for me I will phuck them because they asked for it, and afterwards I will not give a shyt for them. I am phucking tired of this feministic hippie liberal sexual revolution bullshyt. You ladies do all you want and in the end blame men. Phuck that. And phuck all of you who disagree. You don't even know half the shyt I had to deal with that ho bag. Ho bags have entirely themselves to blame. I didn't force anyone to have sex, she openned her legs. And stop blaming men. That is what people who rationalize their every action do.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

so you can be a ho bag and that's ok! and calling ALL women ho bags is ok too in your book...and to think, i actually had respect for you...you disgust me like the rest of them! takes a while for true colors to show, but the truth always has a way of coming out! thanks for revealing your true self!

Comment

so you can be a ho bag and that's ok! and calling ALL women ho bags is ok too in your book...and to think, i actually had respect for you...you disgust me like the rest of them! takes a while for true colors to show, but the truth always has a way of coming out! thanks for revealing your true self!
                      Ahh yes yes yes blame men. In order to understand where I am coming from, you have to understand that men and women are different, mentally, spiritually, biologically, emotionally, physically, in every way. But when you accept the modern feministic paradigm of "anything goes", of course you will not understand me. I have nothing more to say to any of the females on this forum. I rest my case.
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X