Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy Theories

Yea, that's right, keep all the controversial topics in here, to keep the forum a little more organized.

As the opening post, there has been something that has been puzzling me.

Anonymouse, this question is directed for you.

I am not sure if I read this in that Revelation article you posted a while back or if it was an actual opinion that you yourself posted (my memory is fuzzy, can't be sure), but I remember reading something about a higher power keeping the masses separated so that the population never elevates to the point of having enough power to set itself free from the higher power. Hence, nation states were created, religions were created, different languages were created, to prevent the unity of the people of Earth. See, that's the thing, I can't remember if this was one of your beliefs, or if it was in some article that you gave. Anyway, I'll go on.

This I do remember. You have made it abundantly clear how much you want to keep the Armenian population pure. You look down, as I do and most of the posters on here do also, on people who cause the disintegration of our people and nation. You seem to be against intermingling of the races, especially an Armenian with a foreigner.

So, and I will feel like a dumbass if the top belief wasn't your own but rather in one of the articles you provided , but don't these two beliefs contradict each other?

Again, the two beliefs:

1. Keeping the masses isolated into different groups has prevented it from uniting and becoming truly free. <--- BAD

2. Everything must be done to keep the Armenian culture from dying out. The best way to do this is for Armenians to breed with other Armenians, hence keeping foreign genes separate from Armenian genes. <--- GOOD

flames its 3 am go to sleep its past your bed time

Comment

Originally posted by omniscient
      flames its 3 am go to sleep its past your bed time
      Wha-ha? I posted that at 10:50pm. It's you who should be heading for bed, baby Omni.

Comment

you know how he was drunk?

hahaha.. thats funny... he was SO drunk that he thought everything was being typed at that very moment..
        bro... I wanna go drinking with you, so that i can show you how girls CAN drink! 8)

Comment

Armenians must marry armenians PERIOD!

Comment

hey fire.. are you drunk also??
            lol you're SO off (as usual)

Comment

LETS KEEP THE WHITE RACE WHITE SO WHO WANTS TO TRY MY EXPIERIMENT GIRLS?

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam
                hey fire.. are you drunk also??
                lol you're SO off (as usual)
                i think you should get one of those " GET A LIFE" coupons,because i can c
                that your despiration is waaaaay HIGH to the skies! so take couple of pills
                drink some hot honey-lemon tea and get over your summer flew!
                I have summer flew too, but im not like YOU!
                DAAAAAAAmmmmmnnnnnn

Comment

Originally posted by fIReBuRntInHeLL
                  Armenians must marry armenians PERIOD!
                  Agreed, but that wasn't the point of the thread.

Comment

I havent posted for a while due to some technical issues regarding my computer however I am not on my computer now, and my time is limited indeed. But suffice it to say that yes the "belief" you speak of was in one of the articles or links I provided.

By no means does that mean that I subscribe to all of its content. However, in the gist of things, it is right in that ideologies, -isms, or religions were created to enfroce spiritual boundaries on people. Nation states serve that purpose as well.

As far as my belief about Armenians, you are misconstruing it. Armenians are not "pure" by any means and if you look at them you can observe a nice spectrum from more Mongoloid looking ones to more Caucasoid looking ones. No one is "pure" but to a more or lesser degree have maintained their racial and cultural pedigree. Race is real. It is verifiable and it is a biological fact. The fact that when you mix two things you get hybrids is in essence what has caused the falls of civilizations, because race and culture are tied. Culture has nothing to do with nation states. A group of people can coexist, can posses culture, but not have a nation state.

My whole reason for maintain not just for Armenians, but overall cultural identity is for the sake of creativity and expression, because cultures are merely the creative expression of races.

In my belief of maintaining Armenian cultural consciousness, I try to show and hope and have faith that Armenians understand it, I dont impose it by a gun or authority. As a civil libertarian I believe in not trying to convolutother peoples thinking and make them, provide the necessary steps for them to reach that zenith of understanding. Maintaining ones identity for purposes of self development has nothing to do with causing harm to others.

In essence how these groups, these "conspirators", have done this is by creating artificial boundaries between humans. Cultures and races have coexisted and traded and interacted with each other without destroying each other. It has been done and can be done, but whats preventing it? This goes back to my threads about how we are conditioned to think collectively.

Mind you there is no absolute "freedom" and I never spoke of such thing and if that article spoke of it then I disagree with it That is a utopia, like absolute equality. But I did speak of a degree of freedom and awareness that humans en masse haven't reached yet.

So if I had more time and more space I would elaborate more.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                    X