Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your question Hamburglar, aka SpeakEnglishorDie?
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

THIS WAS MY QUESTION:
      Why are Asians and Native Americans culturaly different when they are the same race?
      And to this you said nothing, except pulling some distraction about the proper term to call them.
      So are the 56 minorities different "races"? If not why do they manifest differently? But you only use sweeping examples about the difference between Europe and Asia. Why do armenians from different parts of the world act differently? We're all the same "race" right?

From now on I decide that the 1% difference I care about is height. Everyone over 6 feet is in the tall "race", while the others are in the short "race". Clearly the tall race is able to reach for things on higher shelves, and are able to reach for fruit higher on the tree. This is the manifestation of their "race".

Having a dancing hitler means you're making light of something serious. How would you react if someone had a dancing Kemal Atatürk as their icon??
      You used a Paul Grubach article? But yet you don't like Armenian genocide denial being called a "relocation". WOW that's real objective. You're dumber than the averge mouse. I hate rodents.

Comment

[quote="patlajan"]THIS WAS MY QUESTION:
        Why are Asians and Native Americans culturaly different when they are the same race?
        [quote]And to this you said nothing, except pulling some distraction about the proper term to call them.
        So are the 56 minorities different "races"? If not why do they manifest differently?/quote]

I've never said cultures are similar yet you insist on putting words in my mouth. I don't claim to have the answers to everything either unlike you, but what I do know is they overall cultures of peoples within certain racial groups reflect them more than the cultures of others. As for the natives of this continent, they lived within the same environmental conditions that were prevalent in Africa, yet no advances were made in Africa. Your isolation argument is the most obvious answer and it needs no discussion. Since these races were isolated obviously, they created their own distinct cultures, reflecting them.

Look at the Inca and the Aztec whos empires were just around the equator. Then look at Africa at the same line of the equator. The Inca and Aztec had built marvelous buildings, metal workings, and other advances while nothing beyond stone age was made in Africa. This alone shows how race influenecs in our creative potential and is representative of the innate potential of any given group of people.

But you only use sweeping examples about the difference between Europe and Asia. Why do armenians from different parts of the world act differently? We're all the same "race" right?
        You seem to be confusing "culture bearing" with "culture creating". Armenians from different parts of the world act different due to the cultural influence of the host populations they reside in. Whats your point with this? To create a certain culture reflecting a certain people is one thing, but to go to a certain group of people when you are not part of them and bear their culture is another. You seem to be denying that culture is a reflection of the people that created. So the Armenian language and dance for example is not a reflection of this group of people? Oh I never knew about the Africans that came to Armenia and created our culture for us. Did you know that Mesrob Mashdots was also from China?

From now on I decide that the 1% difference I care about is height. Everyone over 6 feet is in the tall "race", while the others are in the short "race". Clearly the tall race is able to reach for things on higher shelves, and are able to reach for fruit higher on the tree. This is the manifestation of their "race". ?
        This is a pointless waste of disk space in a haze of desperation. What you have gone into reflects less empirical things as opposed to your own delusion ramblings.

Having a dancing hitler means you're making light of something serious. How would you react if someone had a dancing Kemal Atatürk as their icon??
        I still fail to see why you keep jammering about this pointless issue since it has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but since you have no substance and in the haze of desperation you will tend to smear me more as opposed to the content, I understand why this is so. You haven't explained how having a dancing Hitler makes me "pro Hitler". In fact if you had bothered to read my threads in the Political Systems and Nation States, you would see I hate authoritarians. If someone wants to have a dancing Kemal I wouldn't care. It's their freedom of choice. I don't have to agree with them or Kemal and for all they care I piss on Kemal or Camel but if it looks as funny as the dancing Hitler then I would have a laff. Did you know that Kemal Ataturk was a Jew?

You used a Paul Grubach article? But yet you don't like Armenian genocide denial being called a "relocation". WOW that's real objective. You're dumber than the averge mouse. I hate rodents.
        What does Paul Grubach's views on something totally different have anything to do with the evidence that he is offering, which you don't dispute but instead try to smear him to discredit the evidence. Clearly you have lost and your further descents into personal insults only reflect your desperate nature. And now that it matters you care about Armenians? Thats a relief coming from Speakenglishordie/notafob.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

As for the natives of this continent, they lived within the same environmental conditions that were prevalent in Africa, yet no advances were made in Africa

THE GREAT DEFLECTOR STRIKES AGAIN. I was talking about why there are differences between the "natives" and aisans. And AGAIN you came up with a bunch of gobledygook.

[/quote]

Comment

Originally posted by patlajan
            As for the natives of this continent, they lived within the same environmental conditions that were prevalent in Africa, yet no advances were made in Africa

THE GREAT DEFLECTOR STRIKES AGAIN. I was talking about why there are differences between the "natives" and aisans. And AGAIN you came up with a bunch of gobledygook.
            [/quote]

So you aren't denying the reality of race I see. Good job.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

DEFLECTOR GOES FOR THE DEFLECTION>>>>HE DEFLECTS AGAIN !

Just answer the question mousefart.

I already did. Cultures are not similar. The fact that in Asia you have all those cultures, they are different from each other, just like the "Indians" in the "Americas" makes no difference. The point is they are a product of that group of people, which you seem to deny, I don't know why but because it fits in your egalitarian scope of things.

I don't see why you keep jammering about this measly point when the overall issue was race, which you kindly DEFLECTED.

And thanks for the insults SpeakEnglishorDie. I rather enjoy your petty attemps at trying to make sense.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

So why does the same race manifest such very different cultures? I don't see any similaritiy between the Chinese and the Aztecs. Cultures ARE different, but not because of the minro physical idfferences you call "race", is my point.

By the way just admit that you're speakenglish and get it over with. It's funny how you spell that name just right. Me thinks the lady protest too much.

Comment

So why does the same race manifest such very different cultures? I don't see any similaritiy between the Chinese and the Aztecs. Cultures ARE different, but not because of the minro physical idfferences you call "race", is my point.

By the way just admit that you're speakenglish and get it over with. It's funny how you spell that name just right. Me thinks the lady protest too much.
                  Ahh but you see you are far too ignorant on the subject to know that cultures are a product of race of the people that create them. This is only logical and supported by evidence, and it is race that gives them their culture creating potential. Don't speak on the subject if you know nothing about it. That's my point. If Armenians weren't there to create what we know as "Armenian culture" who would create it? What about Japanese culture? Who would have created it if the Japanese people didn't, these group of people who got together and expressed their creativity by creating a culture and langauge unique to them. Culture cannot exist on its own, just like an idea cannot exist on its own. There have to be the people there to create a culture for it to exist and it reflects those people, just like an idea cannot exist if there isn't anyone to think of it. It's merely a reflection.

Race is not just physcal differences at that. It is who we are, how we think, our culture creating abilities, our intelligence, etc.

The fact that blacks are overall disproportionately involved in crime, not just in the United States, but France, and UK says something. This isn't because of "social causes" but its rooted inside. Blacks are more prone to aggressiveness due to higher amounts of testosterone. Testosterone is what causes aggression and hence why blacks are more aggressive, and that would explain their involvement in violent crime and rape in this country on a disproportionate scale. Testosterone is the reason why you have more younger men in crime, as opposed to older men. It is also the reason why men are more prone to crime and aggressiveness as opposed to women. It's testosterone. Then there is the issue of intelligence, cognitive ability and response time, which is of course tied into cranial capacity and brain size. But then again modern egalitarianism has "shattered" these myths namely by smearing those who raise these points as "racist".
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

WOW. Yet you continue not to answer the question of why native americans are completly different from asians culturaly...I bet you can keep changing the subject forever.....

Comment

WOW. Yet you continue not to answer the question of why native americans are completly different from asians culturaly...I bet you can keep changing the subject forever.....
                      When one knows he is lost he will continue to stick to the non essentials in any topic as that is the only way out for him. He will do anything and everything to avoid the main point of the topic hand and instead make YOU the subject. That is the last refuge of the pointless. CollegeBoy.
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X