Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

WARNING: Sick jokes. Do not read if you can't handle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WARNING: Sick jokes. Do not read if you can't handle!

I just had to register on this forum so I could post a few jokes of my own

What's blue and xxxxs old ladies?
    Hypothermia.

What's red and xxxxs old ladies?
    Me in my lucky red coat.

What's the hardest part of a vegetable?
    The wheelchair.

What's got 20 legs and makes women scream?
    Gang rape.

What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?
    Nothing, you're already told her twice.

Why did the girl fall off the swing?
    Because she had no arms.

Why does Noddy have a bell on his hat?
    Because he's a xxxx.

Why is Stevie Wonder always smiling?
    Because he doesn't know he's black.

How do you get a leper out of a bath?
    With a sieve.

What do you do if an epeliptic has a fit in the bath?
    Chuck your washing in.

Abortion: It really brings out the child in you.

/exit

Comment

Dirty Grandma Joke:

There once was a little boy who was celebrating his 11th birthday.

He decided to test his family to see if they remembered his birthday, so he goes downstairs to his father. "Bet cha' can't guess how old I am today", the boy said.

The father has no clue and finally gives up. "I'm eleven!" the boy exclaims.

Next he goes in the kitchen, walks up to his grandma, and says, "Bet cha' can't guess how old I am today".

"Let me give it a guess", grandma says and sticks her hand in his trousers.

She plays with his testicles for about an hour or so (squeezing them; moving them back and forth), takes her hand out of his trousers, and says, "You're eleven years old".

"How did you know?" the boy asked.

Grandma replied, "I heard you tell your father".
      Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

The elderly Italian:

The elderly Italian man went to his parish priest and asked if the priest would hear his confession.

"Of course, my son," said the priest.

"Well, Father, at the beginning of World War Two, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans; I hid her in my attic, and they never found her."

"That's a wonderful thing, my son, and nothing that you need to confess," said the priest.

"It's worse, Father; I was weak, and told her that she had to pay for rent of the attic with her sexual favors," continued the old man.

"Well, it was a very difficult time, and you took a large risk - you would have suffered terribly at their hands if the Germans had found you hiding her; I know that God, in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good and the evil, and judge you kindly," said the priest.

"Thanks, Father," said the old man. "That's a load off of my mind. Can I ask another question?"

"Of course, my son," said the priest.

The old man asked, "Do I need to tell her that the war is over?"

Comment

Footless Parrot

A guy is having marital problems. He and the wife are not
          communicating at all and he's lonesome so he goes to a pet store
          thinking a pet might help. The store he happened to walk into
          specialized in parrots. As he wanders down the rows of parrots he
          notices one with no feet. Surprised he mutters "I wonder how he hangs
          onto the perch?" The parrot says "With my prick, you dummy." The guy
          is startled and says "You certainly talk well for a parrot."
          The parrot says "Of course, I'm a very well educated parrot.
          I can discuss politics, sports, religion, most any subject you wish."
          The guy says "Gee, you sound like just what I was looking for."
          The parrot says "There's not much of a market for maimed parrots.
          If you offer the proprietor $20 for me I'll bet he'll sell me."
          The guy buys the parrot and for three months things go great. When he
          comes home from work the parrot tells him Clinton said this, the A's
          won, the Giant's lost, the pope did so and so. One day the guy comes
          home from work and the parrot waves a wing at him and says "Come in
          and shut the door." The guy says "What's up?"
          The parrot says "I don't know how to tell you this, but the mailman
          came today. Your wife answered the door in her negligee and he kissed
          her right on the lips."
          The guy says "Oh, A momentary flight of passion."
          The parrot says "Then he fondled her breasts." The guy says "He
          did??!"
          The parrot says "Then he pulled her negligee down and started sucking
          on her breasts."
          The guy says "My God, what happened next???!!!"
          The parrot says "I don't know. I got a hard-on and fell off my perch."

Comment

Originally posted by Zhai View Post

Abortion: It really brings out the child in you.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post
              Damn 45 views, 1 reply, I guess people didn't like it.
              Have just joined & I must admit I thought those jokes were xxxxing brilliant

Comment

Plane:
                On a Trans-Atlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is struck by lightning. One woman in particular loses it.

Screaming, she stands up in the front of the plane. "I'm too young to die!" she wails.
                Then she yells, "Well, if I'm going to die, I want my last minutes on Earth to be memorable! I've had plenty of sex in my life, but no one has ever made me really feel like a woman! Well I've had it! Is there ANYONE on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN??"

For a moment there is silence. Everyone has forgotten their own peril,and they all stare, riveted, at the desperate woman in the front of the plane.

Then, a man stands up in the rear of the plane. "I can make you feel like a woman," he says. He was gourgeous. Tall, built, with long, flowing black hair and jet black eyes, he starts to walk slowly up the aisle,unbuttoning his shirt one button at a time. No one moves. The woman is breathing heavily in anticipation as the strange man approaches. He removes his shirt. Muscles ripple across his chest as he reaches her, and extends the arm holding his shirt to the trembling woman,and whispers: "Iron"

Comment

Harry answers the telephone, and it's an Emergency Room doctor.
                  The doctor says: "Your wife was in a serious car accident, and I have bad news and good news. The bad news is she has lost all use of both arms and both legs, and will need help eating and going to the bathroom for the rest of her life."

Harry says, "My God. What's the good news?"

The doctor says, "I'm kidding. She's dead."

^Rip off from Family Guy. And you basically mutilated a perfectly funny joke.

And more then half the jokes you have suck and are redundant, with the punch line being the same thing. either babies or koala's or something really stupid.

Sorry dude, but comedy doesn't seem to be your thing.

Comment

What the xxxx is up with armeniankid and mouse guy with jokes about babies and death?

xxxx dude, therapy?

Comment

Quiet you sensitive boy. Your jokes are even more lame. I warned the readers. If you don't like it, go read Sesame Street.
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X