Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Annoying IM's That Really Annoy You To The Point of Annoyance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But he does! hahaha

(here i must say that i'm totally into dramatic irony)

Comment

Originally posted by hyebruin
      right on girlie you crack me up!! "anony?" ~~ mouse is what i call him i guess since you're "goey" you tend to like "anony" better...haha

Hehehe....I dont know why I use that name.

And if that was the whole convo..wow that girl sux at it. I mean if someone asked you if you want to do something (with them)...that means they are good at it right? They want to teach you right? Well, I can be wrong...she might just want to learn from him. Who really knows what went on in that cookyyy head of hers!

P.S....So I put her sn on my buddy list...BC I hadddd to. LOL..and she was on.. loll...then I took it off.
      Last edited by XxgoeyxX; 09-06-2004, 08:55 AM.
      You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.

Comment

o god that was funny- alotta airheads out there

Comment

now that is just mean, granted the girl is immature, you still shouldnt post a convo on here for all to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Inna
            now that is just mean, granted the girl is immature, you still shouldnt post a convo on here for all to see.
            Quiet you .
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Really annoying IMs, hmmm I can think of a grip but for now I would say;ones that start and end something like this:

person_1: hey do you have a job yet?
              Other easily amused annoying messager:: lol
              Other easily amused annoying messager: hello
              Other easily amused annoying messager: yes
              Other easily amused annoying messager: lol
              person_1: ok
              person_1: ok no 'lol's please
              person_1: it s not that funny
              person_1: i mean yes i understand what I say can somewhat be funny
              person_1: but
              person_1: seriously let s cut the facade
              person_1: this is a serious question
              Other easily amused annoying messager: lol alright.
              person_1: you have a job correct? I need to ask you something
              Other easily amused annoying messager: go ahead
              person_1: where do you work? how long did it take you to get that job? how many applications did u fill out and what did u do to get that job specifically?
              Other easily amused annoying messager: wtf?
              Other easily amused annoying messager: i work at #########. i got the job the day i handed in my application. i filled out one application for #########. i had filled out about 20 before at the mall stores. i anwsered honestly to everything to asked me
              person_1: wow
              person_1: alright
              person_1: i cant say the same
              Other easily amused annoying messager: satisfied?
              person_1: i ve filled out 34 total apps
              person_1: i get no call or response
              person_1: i speak clear english i look a little better than what they have there
              Other easily amused annoying messager: "17"
              Other easily amused annoying messager: then get it at coldstone
              person_1: well i ve been searching for almost two years now straight
              Other easily amused annoying messager: i was a tutor before this job
              person_1: yea but see
              person_1: did u apply to xxxxty places like mcdonald s too?
              Other easily amused annoying messager: hell no lollllllllll
              person_1: yea see you were picky about them I wouldnt be and I dealt with severe discrimination taking care of my ill mom
              person_1: May I ask why the hell you keep "lolllllllllling?"it feels like ur mocking me
              Other easily amused annoying messager: Ugh I m not whateverz screw you
              Person_1: cuz ur LOLing and giving me the cold attitude
              Person_1: then dont LOL here
              Other easily amused annoying messager: im trying to help you!
              Person_1: read ur messages again
              Person_1: this is u "ok sure LOL no that s bad LOL"

Other easily amused annoying messager: whateevr man dont tell me what to do. im trying to help you out
              Person_1: "ok that sucks LOL"
              Person_1: UR NOT
              Person_1: u think u r
              Person_1: but ur not look
              Person_1: all i got from u was "lol"
              Other easily amused annoying messager: alright hen dont ask me
              Person_1: how about u be a decent person and answer maturely?
              Other easily amused annoying messager: why are we still engaged in conversation if im "not helping you"
              Person_1: then dont xxxxing give me that impression
              Person_1: because u like it
              Person_1: and that s what im trying to figure out
              Other easily amused annoying messager: ok take your rage out at someone else. youve officially xxxxed over my mood
              Person_1: ur messages read them right now u did not say anything at all relevant u just said "lol that sucks"
              When the World Wide Web was born, things were quite simple. The internet supported just one device (the PC) and the browsers available were too primitive for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                jonnytherobber
                at least I have someone to bug now whenever I'm bored

Comment

Originally posted by Inna
                  at least I have someone to bug now whenever I'm bored
                  Feel free. I do not discriminate anyone on the IMs.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Damn... that cyber was short.

You mean that there we're people around to witness this cyber act?
                    You said you had witnesses.

Did you get a chance to use the e-condom then?

Comment

haha I'm so going to IM you now Arman.

Comment

Working...
                      X