Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Virgin or Non-Virgin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Virgin or Non-Virgin

how is it related to the flesh or the soul?

Comment

Originally posted by jgk3 View Post
      how is it related to the flesh or the soul?
      Virginity in a symbolic context. What if the person is still virgin in one spot and the rest of her is plowed? "Soul" is the cleanness of the person from inside, the flesh is irrelevant since there could be reasons for it. You can't have reasons for your soul not to be clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
        Concerning "Virgin or Non-Virgin" ... Virginity is not only related to the flesh more importantly its related to the soul.
        I agree. This is what I meant when I said 'clean'/ virgin in the true sense of the word.

Originally posted by Azad View Post
        I don't know where is my homeland. No place felt like home. I am hoping present Armenia will feel like home. I will find out in few years. I am sick and tired living out of place.
        Based on your posts, your mood and your pleasent sense of humour, I could never tell this

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
        A return to the Homeland enker?
        How about making the above phrase your signature, Armanen?
        Last edited by Lucin; 09-01-2008, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post
          The posts were deleted because they were offensive, deviated from the coherence of the thread and were going to brew more childishness. Anoush, I don't know why you snapped, but refrain from using that sort of language on the forums. This is a warning to you, as I won't warn again. Just because you disagree with someone's opinion does not mean you must start washing them in f-bombs and so forth.
          Anonymouse:

It was a very unfortunate misunderstanding as I thought that Azad meant the same for me and my child to what I have said it later. But he didn't, he said. It's been cleared already and he only meant it for the western lax and the decadent morals and ethics. Not at all for me or my child.

Sorry for inconveniencing you.
          Last edited by Anoush; 09-03-2008, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
            Anonymouse:

You are giving me warning yet the individual who was deserving it was azad for using f-bomb towards myself and my child. I can take many things except the useage of crude language on top of suggesting that I or my innocent kid wil. For all of your information I am a clean cut very moral married woman and I bring my child up the same way. It doesn't matter where I live. I know who I am and my child happens to know who she is as well. Shame on azad from using such crude language. I only defended myself as well as for my family. And since he was very crude in his useage of words, I tried to teach him a lesson to refrain speaking to me that way.
            Holly %$@#. I don't even know you or if you had/have a "child". You are assuming many things. The admin should post back my comment and you should read it again before assuming my post was directed to you.

Regards

Comment

I'm missing something here Anoush. What part of Azad's opinion got you so pissed off? Would you not agree that too many people in the so called "west" have very lax morals? And to make matters worse it has spread to the former communist countries and other parts of the world.

That is how I took his post, that it in the long run it doesn't matter if you plan on living in the "west", that eventually the society which has been so corrupted by various facets will drive either you or a loved one to be just as decadent and self absorbed as everyone else.
              Armanen:

FYI I only snapped back at azad as he FIRST used very crude F-language directly to me and my innocent beautiful child. You say he suggested about the west being lax and decadent; but you forget that in his post he directly told to me and about my child that we probably will in the future. I didn't appreciate that kind of crude talk whatsoever as no one talks to me that way and I don't tolerate it. If I knew that he was going to talk crudely like that I wouldn't have posted here at all. I only snapped BACK at him to teach him a lesson to refrain talking to me that way, regardless if he is suggesting about the west or the east. I didn't appreciate him directing to me such language. Plus I am a sensitive human being who has always stayed moral to always keep her good name.

Comment

...he FIRST used very crude F-language directly to me and my innocent beautiful child.
                "directly to me"!!!!! you took it upon yourself it was directed to you. I was criticizing Western society in general and your misunderstood my comment ASSUMING it was directed to you.

Comment

Armanen:

FYI I only snapped back at azad as he FIRST used very crude F-language directly to me and my innocent beautiful child. You say he suggested about the west being lax and decadent; but you forget that in his post he directly told to me and about my child that we probably will in the future. I didn't appreciate that kind of crude talk whatsoever as no one talks to me that way and I don't tolerate it. If I knew that he was going to talk crudely like that I wouldn't have posted here at all. I only snapped BACK at him to teach him a lesson to refrain talking to me that way, regardless if he is suggesting about the west or the east. I didn't appreciate him directing to me such language. Plus I am a sensitive human being who has always stayed moral to always keep her good name.

Anoush, I would have supported you 100% if I had thought Azad made such a remark to you, because from what I can tell based on your previous posts here, you seem like an upstanding person. However, I didn't see anything in Azad's post that was aimed at anyone in perticular, especially you. That's why I was confused as to why you snapped at him, he was more or less pointing out the obvious which I assume you agree with, the low moral fiber of the "west", etc.

It would be a lie for me to say I know Azad well, but I have known him for some time and he is a patriotic guy, the last thing he would do is offend another patriotic person, not to mention attacking a child he doesn't even know, it's just not in his character. Please look over what he said again, I assure you it was not an insult directed at you, unless you so strongly disagree with his basic tenant that the west is very corrupt.
                  For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                  to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Anoush, I would have supported you 100% if I had thought Azad made such a remark to you, because from what I can tell based on your previous posts here, you seem like an upstanding person. However, I didn't see anything in Azad's post that was aimed at anyone in perticular, especially you. That's why I was confused as to why you snapped at him, he was more or less pointing out the obvious which I assume you agree with, the low moral fiber of the "west", etc.

It would be a lie for me to say I know Azad well, but I have known him for some time and he is a patriotic guy, the last thing he would do is offend another patriotic person, not to mention attacking a child he doesn't even know, it's just not in his character. Please look over what he said again, I assure you it was not an insult directed at you, unless you so strongly disagree with his basic tenant that the west is very corrupt.
                    Armanen, I thank you to have noticed that I am an upstanding person; but that's exactly why I am very sensitive when it comes to any talk about my morals as I have stayed good inspite of the fact that I have looks. Believe me, it is much harder to always stay good in your life when you have looks and youthfulness. But I have remained a good soldier throughout my life. Yes azad spoke about the west being decadent and lax and they are unfortunately; however he also spoke directly to me that eventually my child will and so will I. I didn't like it at all and I felt very bad about it.

Comment

Well Anoush jan, I don't know about how pretty you are (maybe you can post a pic for the 'gents to decide :P), but I agree it's harder for physically attractive people to stay upright and moral.

I can only say that I don't think Azad meant his comment(s) to be directed toward you, but I think it best for him to clarify his statement, better for you to hear from him what he meant.
                      For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                      to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Working...
                      X