Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

If you couldn't marry an Armenian.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If you couldn't marry an Armenian.....

Me being an Armenian woman, I gotta say it's xxxxx hard to find an Armenian guy that is not 1) hardheaded 2) macho 3) thinks that i belong home cooking 4) makes sure that i don't know more about sex than him 5) has damn pride issues ( unfortunatelly, this phenomena is observed 100% in Armenian men) and so forth and so on. Not until men from my beloved race learn how to be real men without stupid pride issues am i going to spend the rest of my life with one of those mentioned. And let me tell you why, because such pathetic marriage is either gonna end in divorce or me having sex with other guys who will make me feel like a woman instead of an enslaved housekepper with bunch of kids running around.

In a scenario such as this one, i would rather spend my life with a person of different race who is not only going to have sex to make bunch of kids and then simply drink and watch TV everyday and expect me to go to work, cook dinner and do all the housework. My polish boyfriend cooks for me, helps with housework ( after all we both live in that house not just me), makes crazy love to me in other words treats me like a princess like I should be treated. And this is what i call a man. And one day I hope to have lots of little blond sons and daughters with him who will not only know Armenian language and Armenian history but will identify themselves just as much of an Armenian as me.

Comment

Originally posted by muffin View Post
      Me being an Armenian woman, I gotta say it's xxxxx hard to find an Armenian guy that is not 1) hardheaded 2) macho 3) thinks that i belong home cooking 4) makes sure that i don't know more about sex than him 5) has damn pride issues ( unfortunatelly, this phenomena is observed 100% in Armenian men)
      See you need to find a rich Armenian man. That way at least his expecting you to cook, clean, and take care of the kid's will be thrown out the window, b/c you'll have a chef and/or go out for food all the time. You'd have maids for the cleaning, and nannies to help you with the kids and be there to watch them when you feel like going out, or if you have a job.

But given the chances of that actually happening are slim, I'd say to stick with the Polish dude for now

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
        if Armenians care about their history, culture, religion, etc. then they should plan on moving to Armenia; no excuses.
        Problem is what's there to move for? I mean I wouldn't mind visiting every year or so, but what would us diaspora do? It's not like Armenia is in an economic boom or something, aren't people still leaving to find jobs elsewhere?

Comment

[QUOTE=ara87;211640]See you need to find a rich Armenian man. That way at least his expecting you to cook, clean, and take care of the kid's will be thrown out the window, b/c you'll have a chef and/or go out for food all the time. You'd have maids for the cleaning, and nannies to help you with the kids and be there to watch them when you feel like going out, or if you have a job.

The funny thing's that I don't mind doing any of it as long as it's not all just on me. Distribution of housework between partners is all i am asking for

Comment

This charismatic poster we've been blessed with who likes to call herself "muffin" is the exact type of girls I have desperately tried to avoid my entire life. Her entire account screams fake and whether that's true or not, this is what I think.

My polish boyfriend makes crazy love to me in other words treats me like a princess like I should be treated.
            Have you seen Woody Allen's film Annie Hall? There's a specific scene where he's standing in line for a movie and an abnoxious man behind him keeps blabbing on. Woody stops and says to himself, "What I wouldn't give for a large sock o' horse manure."

This is exactly how I feel about your post. I've always wanted to whip a sock of horse manure at a girl who has said this around me. Unfortunently, I'd have to be driving around with horse manure in my trunk, if this was the case.

I hate how girls like you think. Like you should be treated? How self absorbed are you? You sound like one of those girls on MTV who cry their eye sockets out until a 2013 Mercedes is flown into your birthday party. Love and relationships aren't just about sex. Your little "experiments" as you called them come off as an excuse a typical slut would cough up.

And this is what i call a man.
            A male who helps you cook, clean and makes "crazy love" is the definition of a "man."

Well, maybe if you weren't like every other Armenian girl I came across who used the same excuse:

unfortunatelly, this phenomena is observed 100% in Armenian men)
            How typical. 100% of Armenian men, huh? So you've gone out with/met with/spoken to/had crazy love with every Armenian man? Or are you being a close-minded, ignorant female and making this assumption by the handful of Armenian men you've came across?

Comment

this is why they should just brain wash us to all be a sexual and just propagate the human race through labs. That way we'd have no relationship problems

Comment

[QUOTE=One-Way;211651]

I hate how girls like you think. Like you should be treated? How self absorbed are you? You sound like one of those girls on MTV who cry their eye sockets out until a 2013 Mercedes is flown into your birthday party. Love and relationships aren't just about sex. Your little "experiments" as you called them come off as an excuse a typical slut would co

Anger, i feel anger in your post. That's good. I am glad i got your attention. Cuz man like you make me wanna go lesbian.

First of all I hate MTV. And i amsurprised a man who feels so strongly about those shows actually watches them. Ummm, that sounds like a contradiction to me.

Second of all, what the hell do you want from my name. What if my parents really liked muffins and decided to call me that, huh? What's wrong with that.

Oh by the way, a woman who is going to spend 9 months ( often more than once) of her life to bring to life your child ( omg, i feel bad for that woman), the least deserves is to be treated like a princess. Some food for thought. Sometimes is good to use that brain that has been given to you, you know.

Comment

I'll ignore the first few paragraphs of your post because it didn't have anything to do with what I said.

Oh by the way, a woman who is going to spend 9 months ( often more than once) of her life to bring to life your child ( omg, i feel bad for that woman), the least deserves is to be treated like a princess. Some food for thought. Sometimes is good to use that brain that has been given to you, you know.
                  My girlfriend/wife is none of your business.

All women should be treated with respect but coming out and declaring that YOU deserve to be treated like a princess, and that it's a DAMN GOOD THING your "man" is doing it... is lame.

Sometimes it's good to use that brain that has been given to you, you know?

Comment

Anyway.....

Comment

Oh by the way, a woman who is going to spend 9 months ( often more than once) of her life to bring to life your child ( omg, i feel bad for that woman), the least deserves is to be treated like a princess. Some food for thought.

The answer to you statement is..

Most men actually do treat their women like princess'. That's cool treat your wife/gf like a princess but... it's only a few months later that the women get out of hand and think they should be treated like a princess and royalty. Soon enough the man becomes the womens xxxxx.. and has no pride left. If you cant deal with guys who have pride issues.. get over it cause it's not only Armenians who have pride issues.

Armenians are dominant males they will always take pride in everything. It can be from a "yo momma" joke to their son being validictorian in there class.

No Armenian likes yo momma jokes we all love our mommas, I know I do.
                      Last edited by Pazooki; 11-19-2008, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X