Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

If you couldn't marry an Armenian.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If you couldn't marry an Armenian.....

so sero, do you think muffin and one-way could be that couple that consists of 2 people who hated each other prior to becoming an item? (Lol)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And Muffin, Sero's right about the pride issues. There are non Armenian men, including Polish men with pride issues as well as the other issues you listed, so if you could find a Polish man that meets your standards, I'm sure you could find an Armenian one as well, if things between you and the Polish dude go sour. And don't just group us all together automatically for all you know, I or someone else on here could be the exception to your 100%
    Last edited by ara87; 11-19-2008, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ara87 View Post
      so sero, do you think muffin and one-way could be that couple that consists of 2 people who hated each other prior to becoming an item? (Lol)
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      And Muffin, Sero's right about the pride issues. There are non Armenian men, including Polish men with pride issues as well as the other issues you listed, so if you could find a Polish man that meets your standards, I'm sure you could find an Armenian one as well, if things between you and the Polish dude go sour. And don't just group us all together automatically for all you know, I or someone else on here could be the exception to your 100%
      Lol...Just lol

Comment

muffinTop,
        Oh by the way, a woman who is going to spend 9 months ( often more than once) of her life to bring to life your child ( omg, i feel bad for that woman), the least deserves is to be treated like a princess. Some food for thought. Sometimes is good to use that brain that has been given to you, you know.
        you sound young and self-obsessed. choice means a woman can choose how she lives and some women may want to be mothers. your comments show a lack of respect for what is in essence a pure and quiete possibly the only selfless act in the human condition.
        Last edited by gmd; 11-19-2008, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by muffin View Post
          Me being an Armenian woman, I gotta say it's xxxxx hard to find an Armenian guy that is not 1) hardheaded 2) macho 3) thinks that i belong home cooking 4) makes sure that i don't know more about sex than him 5) has damn pride issues ( unfortunatelly, this phenomena is observed 100% in Armenian men) and so forth and so on. Not until men from my beloved race learn how to be real men without stupid pride issues am i going to spend the rest of my life with one of those mentioned. And let me tell you why, because such pathetic marriage is either gonna end in divorce or me having sex with other guys who will make me feel like a woman instead of an enslaved housekepper with bunch of kids running around.

In a scenario such as this one, i would rather spend my life with a person of different race who is not only going to have sex to make bunch of kids and then simply drink and watch TV everyday and expect me to go to work, cook dinner and do all the housework. My polish boyfriend cooks for me, helps with housework ( after all we both live in that house not just me), makes crazy love to me in other words treats me like a princess like I should be treated. And this is what i call a man. And one day I hope to have lots of little blond sons and daughters with him who will not only know Armenian language and Armenian history but will identify themselves just as much of an Armenian as me.

I hope I dont get bashed for this. But Muffin I think you must have very limited experience with "Armenian Guys" either that, or you are very young. I would say 100% of my male friends that 100% or any percent Armenian are nothing like what you are detailing in your post. And I think that you are being very general in your statements regarding "our men".

Most of my male friends, family or acquaintances are the exact opposite of what you are describing. And yes they have pride but in a positive example of the traite. Instead of making sweeping general statements you should try to develope some of that "pride" for our males, give positive output, and get to know people instead of assuming that all our Armenian men are as you discribe.

It makes me sad that the attitude of so many young armenian women is such as yours, and that we are losing so many of our young men to mixed marriages because of it.

And yes I am female.

Comment

Anush is right on.

Comment

Anush you should be aware that this muffin creature is a bot. Otherwise good post.
              For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
              to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                Anush you should be aware that this muffin creature is a bot. Otherwise good post.
                Well in that case I will say what I really wanted to say and that is.... Muffin any woman that wants to be treated like a princess should be willing to treat her man like a prince.... it works both ways. Women tend to forget that fact.

My parents have been married 34 yrs and my mother takes care of our home and my father takes care of all of us, and guess what they are both Armenian. And he doesnt sit around drinking and watching television, amazing.

Comment

Comment

Prince, princess. Uh, If you like that tales much, You should read some japan manga. They are number one at these times.

Comment

Originally posted by Palavra View Post
                      Prince, princess. Uh, If you like that tales much, You should read some japan manga. They are number one at these times.

Comment

Working...
                      X