Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Feelings of Rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by violette829 Ur not dumb....Imagine if he called u everyday after the breakup...LOL My ex still does.. We actually went to the movies last night together because we were both bored. It was so hard getting over him. But, I can tell u, it's possible to love again. I know I will..I dunno when, but I know I will. Honey, ur an awesome girl, and any guy who's with u next will realize it and won't break ur heart because he knows that he'll never be able to find anyone else like u. Don't worry...Hey, I have a cute brother
    Uhm, ok how's this for proof that I am dumb.... I broke up with him because things just weren't working out, then, I kept talking to him EVERY DAY for the next few weeks and we both still said I love you and all that stuff... but he lived too far away for us to hang out and/or see eachother. I finally got the guts to tell him to stop calling me, and started seeing other people, when I found out by a strange coincidence that for the last four months my ex has had a gf. Some white girl also from his hometown. Strange, since I just broke up with him a month before and was still holding out hope that the three years we had counted for something and any day now he was going to show up and make everything better again. That leaves 3 months when he was with me and sleeping with the new girl. yay. I think I might havea sign on my forehead that says please date me and sleep with other girls. Needless to say, the new guy wont even talk to me anymore. You think he noticed I was a little TOO upset that the ex was cheating on me? Yeah. dumb

p.s. Hey violette, I have an older brother too.

Also, I edited my first post after you quoted it because I know love doesn't suck all the time, and I didn't mean to say I think I still love me ex....
    Last edited by ckBejug; 01-10-2004, 12:04 PM.
    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Originally posted by ckBejug Uhm, ok how's this for proof that I am dumb.... I broke up with him because things just weren't working out, then, I kept talking to him EVERY DAY for the next few weeks and we both still said I love you and all that stuff... but he lived too far away for us to hang out and/or see eachother. I finally got the guts to tell him to stop calling me, I started seeing another guy who was from his hometown, two days later my ex came up in conversation and who else but the new guy to break it to me that for the last four months my ex has had a gf. Some white girl also from his hometown. Strange, since I just broke up with him a month before and was still holding out hope that the three years we had counted for something and any day now he was going to show up and make everything better again. That leaves 3 months when he was with me and sleeping with the new girl. yay. I think I might havea sign on my forehead that says please date me and sleep with other girls. Needless to say, the new guy wont even talk to me anymore. You think he noticed I was a little TOO upset that the ex was cheating on me? Yeah. dumb

p.s. Hey violette, I have an older brother too.
      and I edited my first post after you quoted it. ooops.

HEYYY...Like I said, ur gonna find someone better..Think of what a lousy life u would have had if u were still "in the dark" about his life. So, yea u and me and our brothers should double date! How cute would that be?

Comment

Nothing much upsets me more than infidelity. It is painful and makes you feel like you have no value.

I am sure everyone goes through the phase of questioning the possiblity of their finding true love. I am going through that phase but am also trying to convince myself that it is only a phase.

But, finding it is very important to me. I will never run away from the possibility. But I will make someone sign a contract that says, "I promise I will not cheat on you and give you the freedom to kill me and my other partner if I do."

Comment

Originally posted by Arvestaked
          But, finding it is very important to me. I will never run away from the possibility. But I will make someone sign a contract that says, "I promise I will not cheat on you and give you the freedom to kill me and my other partner if I do."

Sounds good to me. Print me up one of those. lol. Some people make their partners fill out prenups, our will be a nocheat clause. lol
          The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Originally posted by violette829 HEYYY...Like I said, ur gonna find someone better..Think of what a lousy life u would have had if u were still "in the dark" about his life. So, yea u and me and our brothers should double date! How cute would that be?
            Double date with my brother. That would be interesting. he already tells me (ALMOST) everything that can be told so I guess it wouldn't be so different. I actually know a pair of twins who married a pair of twins. AND a brother and sister who married a brother and sister. It's adorable how cute they all are.

Let's see.... if you want to know how cute he is you'd have to ask my old college roomate and current best friend. She fell in love with him my freshman year. Oh maaan what a time that was. If you like tall guys though you'd be missing out. My brother is only like 5'7. But he's got enough charisma to fill up a room. My friend is 5'11 and she loved him so I guess sometimes height doesn't matter? Anyway i'm glad he's short, I don't think I want to know what it would have been like if he had been taller. I like having my friends like me for me, not my brother. lol. I just sold my brother online. lol.

Comment

Can i bring my sister on to sell me lol

Comment

Originally posted by ckBejug I am destined to be the cat lady, and I hate cats. It makes me so sad. Yeah, GREAT.
                If you die in the house, they will eat you.

Comment

violette that was a touching story. loseyourname same goes to you man. i dont know about the girls, but to the guys. ... this coming from my infinite experiece..... no matter how much you love a girl there is gonna be a day that you are not going to love her anymore and shes just gonna be a regular girl. I dont even think love exists, its all lust, we are all animals and we think we have something special but its just our primitive ____(i forget that word for things that animals do naturally, like flying south). We are just told to be together with one girl and have a couple kids settle down but this isnt much different from birds that stay with one partner their entire lives and so do other animals. What you people call love xxxxs up a lot of people, my friend, a guy who i respected a lot and thought to be a though guy who wasnt a xxxxx,threatened to kill himself just because another friend of both of ours liked his girl and the girl was making passes at the other guy, this kid xxxxed up all his grades cutting class for this stupid xxxxx and xxxxed up a lot of his life. all for what? shes gonna xxxxing be gone in a year. just forget all this bull xxxx and go have fun emotionless relationships, get LOW! get LOW! get laid have fun live out your xxxxing life, no way im gonna be with one girl for my entire life thats just crazy, if i do get married its gonna be after 35 and im gonna marry a hot ass 20 year old and xxxx her everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy night

Comment

by the way violette let me know the address of this old xxxxx and me and my crew will take care of her mangy ass

Comment

Originally posted by ckBejug Double date with my brother. That would be interesting. he already tells me (ALMOST) everything that can be told so I guess it wouldn't be so different. I actually know a pair of twins who married a pair of twins. AND a brother and sister who married a brother and sister. It's adorable how cute they all are.

Let's see.... if you want to know how cute he is you'd have to ask my old college roomate and current best friend. She fell in love with him my freshman year. Oh maaan what a time that was. If you like tall guys though you'd be missing out. My brother is only like 5'7. But he's got enough charisma to fill up a room. My friend is 5'11 and she loved him so I guess sometimes height doesn't matter? Anyway i'm glad he's short, I don't think I want to know what it would have been like if he had been taller. I like having my friends like me for me, not my brother. lol. I just sold my brother online. lol.
                      If ur brother has ur personality....then he's perfect...My brother's 6'1 195...well built....hmmm.i don't wanna sound Angelina Jolieish..but he's pretty hot. Just like his sister

Comment

Working...
                      X