Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Feelings of Rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jahannam hahahhahahha
    naa i haven't seen dstyle since forever.
    i kinda miss him too
    hehe
    dstyle ... he's no one you would know...
    chlla ad hagopn e....vor Vartanooshin aghchgan tserke oozets.

Payts yes lsetsi vor Vartanooshe esav vor Hagopin kordze pavarar harkeli che...payts lav dgha e an al, shad makoor. Nayink baba-n yeté khanoot me ge pana iren.

Akh, Halebi orer...

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants Haha. You should really have made him feel like sh*t when you laughed. Hats off. By the way, was in the shoe factory guy that I thought was gay?

Yeah baron, this is the guy who posted here that you thought was gay. I wish. I'd rather a guy cheat on me with another guy, cuz then it's like hell it's not me, it's my entire sex. Anyway. Cheaters suck. I don't know if I made him feel bad when I laughed, or when I followed that with, 'Couldn't resist the temptation??? Who the hell are you, Eve??' Yeah. Probably if he had a heart or any feelings to speak of he would have been hurt. But since he lied to me every time he looked into my eyes for 3 months, well... I doubt he has any feelings at all.
      The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Originally posted by ckBejug 'Couldn't resist the temptation??? Who the hell are you, Eve??'
        hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaah a

Funniest thing I've heard/read in a whiiiile. You kick ass CK. In the end, it comes down to what Tigran said (at least for me)...it seems that most relationships end up with one person bending over backwards for the other, and the other not caring at all. Of course, there's always the chance of two really good people finding each other, but surrounded by the people I am surrounded by, I don't see it happening..

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants Wait, what's wrong with telling someone to "have a good year"?
          I'm not too strong in the understanding of all those subliminal messages. But anywho, I'm telling you, it's just not worth it.
          It means "see ya around, I'm not attracted to you" And it's not really subliminal. You'll get used to it as you get older.

Comment

Originally posted by patlajan It means "see ya round, I'm not attracted to you" And it's not really subliminal.
            ok...so I did guess right. But I don't know, maybe he thought it was a classy thing to do to message all the people on his list and tell them to "have a good year". I know quite a few idiots like that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by patlajan It means "see ya around, I'm not attracted to you" And it's not really subliminal. You'll get used to it as you get older.
                not really "not attracted to you"
                he's attracted to me more than I'm attracted to him lol
                he just meant "we won't be talking as much"
                and Baron, even though he's said things like that to me, I wouldn't let you call him an idiot.
                he's a good guy.
                (and NO he's not one of the forumers, and I'm not trying to get the message across somewhere lol)

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam not really "not attracted to you"
                  he's attracted to me more than I'm attracted to him lol
                  he just meant "we won't be talking as much"
                  and Baron, even though he's said things like that to me, I wouldn't let you call him an idiot.
                  he's a good guy.
                  (and NO he's not one of the forumers, and I'm not trying to get the message across somewhere lol)
                  haha, you've really been on my case lately, examining my every word. Here comes justification #36243534123123 to jahannam.

The use of the word idiot was used to describe the people I have on my MSN list, who are basically friends of friends of friends of mine, who every holiday, write "merry christmas" or "happy new year" or "happy easter" to me and to everyone else, even if we have never spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by Arvestaked I am sure everyone goes through the phase of questioning the possiblity of their finding true love. I am going through that phase but am also trying to convince myself that it is only a phase.
                    I have never questioned that I will find it. It will take something far more inhuman than anything described here to break my spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by fstkhnan .
                      Why do you post with just a period? You've done it a couple of times, are you trying to make a statement but forget what to write?

Comment

Working...
                      X