Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Revealing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TigranJamharian yeah that was hilarious. but how can you get pissed and badrejan. hes one of the chillest guys on the forums.

i gotta say though, i probably say "i love you" more to my close friends than to girls( its usually followed by "bro" or "man"), see but maybe thats cuz ive never been in love, probably never will be. but i havent been in any long relationships so the love thing has never come up.

im just curious though. is it possible for 1 sided love? can a male love a female and she not love back or is it that if the male loves the female then that means shes the special one or whatnot and she automatically sees that hes the one also and they always fall in love simultaneously? im confused about this.
    Maybe you should get a magic 8 ball.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Everyone wants to know the question for the meaning of life, yet that is the question everyone seems to have an answer for.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by sSsflamesSs I've never said it. Maybe I'm being a little idealistic, but I predict that I will say it only to one person.

I cannot stand people that use the phrase just because they are in a relationship, and it is obvious that there is no real feeling behind the phrase.
        are you ME or something?
        you read my mind!

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam are you ME or something?
          you read my mind!
          Spooky, eh?

Hey wait, I'm supposed to be bashing you!

Comment

Originally posted by felizitation Oooooh, xxxx IT GOD SAKE
            (I'm improving my english)

xxxxin love does not xxxxin exists. It was all the purpose of a previous thread. Don't believe it, since it should be unique and immutable.
            I'm fed up, i'm getting tired of these discussions.
            it's easy.
            whenever you feel like you're getting tired, STAY AWAY!
            get it?
            good
            oh yeah, and
            "just cuz you feel it doesn't mean it's there"_Radiohead
            just cuz you don't feel it doesn't mean it's not there!

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam it's easy.
              whenever you feel like you're getting tired, STAY AWAY!
              get it?
              good
              oh yeah, and
              "just cuz you feel it doesn't mean it's there"_Radiohead
              just cuz you don't feel it doesn't mean it's not there!

I love you

Comment

Her: I love you
                Me : I love you too...

DONE

And what's the complication exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by patlajan Her: I love you

DONE

Akh patlajan jan.

"I love you" means so much more. It's a sign of eternal bonding and the fact that when you look in the eyes of the person, you can see yourself lying in a field of roses with her with little butterflies flying all around.......or something of the sort. I don't get it either...

Comment

Originally posted by patlajan Her: I love you

DONE

My guess is that you haven't read anything in this thread. If you have - it's self-explanatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants Akh patlajan jan.

"I love you" means so much more. It's a sign of eternal bonding and the fact that when you look in the eyes of the person, you can see yourself lying in a field of roses with her with little butterflies flying all around.......or something of the sort. I don't get it either...
                      Awwww. OK now which button do I push to snap you back to reality?

Comment

Working...
                      X