Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

How to forget ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL lagonid

Comment

i was actually surprised you didn't say that

Comment

naa.. he's a cool guy, I wouldn't shoot him...
        he hasn't hurt me or anything.
        well he has
        but not intentionally.
        ahhh
        I started talkin about it again.

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname The first ex-girlfriend I ever had told me "the best way to get over one guy is to get under another."
          it is an absurd...if you ever loved someone with all of your heart you would never forget her...a real love comes only once in a life of every one...and nobody can replace it...

but if you could forget your "love", that means that you were only fallen in love...it was only a liking...

time cures everything...just wait...but if you didn't forget even after many years, you realize that was your LOVE!!!

Comment

jahnamm

You know what don't take anyones advice. You know exactly what to do, just go with your heart.

Comment

Originally posted by armflower it is an absurd...if you ever loved someone with all of your heart you would never forget her...a real love comes only once in a life of every one...and nobody can replace it...

but if you could forget your "love", that means that you were only fallen in love...it was only a liking...

time cures everything...just wait...but if you didn't forget even after many years, you realize that was your LOVE!!!
              First off, she didn't say "forget." She said "get over." There's a huge difference. Second, what the hell is wrong with you if you can only love one person? Have you ever loved anyone?

Comment

I love it how everyone knows the answers to all there is about the ambiguity of love.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

delete this thread, the longer it's here the longer you won't get over!

or turn into a lesbian, that solves all problems I guess.

gamal souria kna, aghvor doctor dgha me ar vor vosgerichi kov gashkhadi, visa apply togh ene yev ameriga togh erta. Miasin ourakh ourakh gabrik

Comment

loooooooooooooool
                    good stuff.
                    hey thanks all of you.
                    but after I actually accepted his invitation and went to see him this past weekend, things changed.
                    I can't believe I used to cry over that kind of a person.
                    its amazing what 2 hours can do.
                    I'm glad I went.
                    I was never gonna be over him otherwise.

Comment

seeeeee what did i tell you running and hiding from the problem isn't going to help you forget

Face it head on... and you will come to a whole different realization.

Congrats to you Jahnammm

I don't give you advice, just yelling out words of wisdom from lots and lots of experience. Its up to the individual to apply those words.

Comment

Working...
                      X