Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Valentine's Day Is Almost Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitelotus hehe can i come along ?
    Only if you throw ground beef at the Students for Animals Rights Association.

Comment

haha lets staple and crazy glue furr on there backs haha

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo I am going to drive through the streets of Santa Cruz and throw Vegan Bread at hippies and their love demonstrations. I am known as the "Bread Sniper"

Thats right. I pic people off with a clear shot, and I leave the crust on! hardcore!
        hahaha i was at a corporate meeting at the chaminade resort in santa cruz like 3 years ago and we went to a club in santa cruz and saw Jurrasic 5 there, the funny thing i was with 6 other executives in their 40's 50's and 60's...they thought they were 21 again!!! i forgot the name of the joint too...

Comment

Originally posted by jilbagh hahaha i was at a corporate meeting at the chaminade resort in santa cruz like 3 years ago and we went to a club in santa cruz and saw Jurrasic 5 there, the funny thing i was with 6 other executives in their 40's 50's and 60's...they thought they were 21 again!!! i forgot the name of the joint too...
          The name of the club was probably "The Catalyst"

I hate your signature. Change it to the quote that Howard Dean said, and make sure it is all in CAP LOCKS to reflect the cordiality of the Democratic party. Thanks.

Comment

gay democrates

Comment

Originally posted by whitelotus gay democrates
              Dont worry Whiteout, we will have them waiting for another four years.

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo The name of the club was probably "The Catalyst"

I hate your signature. Change it to the quote that Howard Dean said, and make sure it is all in CAP LOCKS to reflect the cordiality of the Democratic party. Thanks.
                it wasn't the Catalyst unless they changed the name...it was a funky name like pookie somthing

actually I haven't set on a candidate yet but I like the message Kerry expresses in that quote

Comment

Originally posted by whitelotus gay democrates
                  so you're comfortable with America in the hands of a lier and the special interests, corporations etc...?

i hope the rest of America decides to take back their own country!

Dennis Kucinich is single if you need a v-day date

Comment

Originally posted by jilbagh it wasn't the Catalyst unless they changed the name...it was a funky name like pookie somthing

actually I haven't set on a candidate yet but I like the message Kerry expresses in that quote
                    If you insist on being a dumb ass...

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo If you insist on being a dumb ass...
                      sorry im not a republican....and it was palookaville

Comment

Working...
                      X