Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ode to the Nice Guys

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anonymouse
    Girls do gravitate towards guys who are jerks. The point is, girls like a holes. That is a law, tested and perfected time and time again. The more you treat a girl like crap the more she likes it. The less attention you pay to her the more she wants you. The more you put down her self esteem the more she likes you. Girls say "Oh I like nice guys" but it's just a front they pull for when the a hole treats them. Nice guys are there to listen, a holes are there to score.

To the Genuine_Stud guy. If you want girls to stop treating you like a friend or like crap, you gotta treat them like crap. Girls don't like nice guys. Get over it. Never let a girls ego burst. Go to a bar, sit there, have a drink. Act like you're too hip for the room, like you got other shyt to do. I guarantee you chicks walk up to you and want to talk to you. Hey it's true women are attention hores. When she comes up to you, never compliment her, don't tell her she looks nice, or whatever. Keep it plain. Don't let her meet your friends or family or know where you live.

To the rest of you who give this crappy advice for guys to be nice, that is hogwash. To any guy reading this. If you wanna score, get chicks, and not get treated as crap, you have to be the jerk, otherwise the women will be the jerk. That is the way it goes. On the other side of the issue, if being nice is your thing and you like relationships, then fine, be nice, but that isn't gonna get you laid or gonna get you respect from the ladies.
    Ok, so once in a while I disagree with you mousey, and I say as much. This time around, not only do I WHOLEHEARTEDLY disagree with you, I also think you're now a bit retarded only because you actually typed out that entire thing without realizing how compeltely stupid you sound. Or maybe you did, in which case thank you for the great joke. hahahahaha.

The fact that the women in this thread don't like my answers and are perturbed by it is because they know it's true. The fact that they disagree is exactly why I'm right.
    Oh, WAIT! What was I thinking?! You ARE right, Mousy! Some girls DO in fact like the ass hole bad boy who is going to give them a bit of adventure. And OF COURSE you guys want these girls who would gravitiate towards you if you treat them like sheit, as these are ALSO the same girls who will get down on their knees for you soon after and then spread their legs a little bit after that. No coaxing needed on your part. Perhaps you can get some reality show to then sell off the baby you, oopsy, have by mistake.

It's all good though. I mean someone has to hook up with all the ready willing and able girls out there so that when time comes for girls who actually have a shred of self respect to pick the nice guy, we'll know where to turn.

p.s. In case you missed that, it would be to the non-ass-hole.
    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

I stand by what I said. Don't take it all personal. All you girls thus far have been uber touchy.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

I stand by what I said. Don't take it all personal. All you girls thus far have been uber touchy.
        You stand by what you said eh? Funny, I think by whatever you've said so far some females would classify you as an 'a hole' for the time being. I don't think any one in here wants to jump your bones yet, nor has your post made you any more attractive. (In the case that I am wrong will any girl who is now MORE attracted to mousy please say so?)

So I think my dear that either you are wrong or I was right and luckily none of the girls in here are the kind who would flock to the prick.
        The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Originally posted by ckBejug
          You stand by what you said eh? Funny, I think by whatever you've said so far some females would classify you as an 'a hole' for the time being. I don't think any one in here wants to jump your bones yet, nor has your post made you any more attractive. (In the case that I am wrong will any girl who is now MORE attracted to mousy please say so?)

So I think my dear that either you are wrong or I was right and luckily none of the girls in here are the kind who would flock to the prick.
          What I have said is mine, and nor do I expect any females here to jump on me, nor did I ask for it. Judging by the lack of femininity displayed by the females, I myself wouldn't be too quick to jump on them either. The fact that all these females are riled at my views only indicates their rightness.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Arman, get off that high horse of yours. Remove your mask and let the truth be known, you are a darn romantic and there is nothing you wouldn't do for the woman who captures your heart. Even if it means humbleness, which you are resisting so passionately. When you fall in love get back to us.

Comment

What I have said is mine, and nor do I expect any females here to jump on me, nor did I ask for it. Judging by the lack of femininity displayed by the females, I myself wouldn't be too quick to jump on them either. The fact that all these females are riled at my views only indicates their rightness.
              Lack of femininity displayed by the females? What exactly is a lack of femininity, by your definition?

Oh, riiight, I forgot. You think to be feminine is to have no opinion of one's own and to not be smarter than you and to exude the definition of what a man stuck in the last century would expect of a girl. Right?

And if you think someone disagreeing with you further proves that you are indeed correct, well then I guess you haven't spent much time debating things and/or talking to people with points of view different than your own. The fact that one or more people might disagree with you is not proof that you are indeed correct. Come up with a stronger argument than 'I'm right because you got riled up by what I said and disagreed with me.' We got beyond that kind of I'm right-no I'm right form of arguing after the second grade.

Comment

Originally posted by anileve
                Arman, get off that high horse of yours. Remove your mask and let the truth be known, you are a darn romantic and there is nothing you wouldn't do for the woman who captures your heart. Even if it means humbleness, which you are resisting so passionately. When you fall in love get back to us.
                I would do anything for the woman who captures my heart, but she must meet my requirements, and I have already listed what those are, too much if you ask me.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by ckBejug
                  Lack of femininity displayed by the females? What exactly is a lack of femininity, by your definition?

Oh, riiight, I forgot. You think to be feminine is to have no opinion of one's own and to not be smarter than you and to exude the definition of what a man stuck in the last century would expect of a girl. Right?
                  That is false. I never said that. One can still have opinions, be developed, intelligent, yet be feminine, "hez" or "kanatsi" and "noorp". It's a certain essence that if a female lacks then it makes all the difference.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

I would do anything for the woman who captures my heart, but she must meet my requirements, and I have already listed what those are, too much if you ask me.
                    Hahaha, you said "requirements", as if she's a car or a computer or admissions criteria.

Comment

Originally posted by sSsflamesSs
                      Hahaha, you said "requirements", as if she's a car or a computer or admissions criteria.
                      Yes, she is, and I expect to meet her requirements.
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X