Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Why fake it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why fake it?

A sex survey done by the Durex condom company quotes: Nearly half the women surveyed worldwide faked orgasms (48%) compared to men of only 12%.

So you guys thought you were hot stuff? They be lying to you!!

I've yet to understand this whole faking it thing. Why make him think he's doing something right and continue letting him do it wrong instead of actually getting him to do it right?

Sex Survey

And while we're on the topic... what the heck is text sex?? I understand the whole email thing, since they can write as much as they want, whatever, but text messaging someone? Makes no sense?!
    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Some women do it thinking it's a long cause, ditch him, not knowing they're RUINING it for any other woman to come after until one of them "fixes" him.
    [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
    -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Well, that is in keeping with being a woman.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by ckBejug
        A sex survey done by the Durex condom company quotes: Nearly half the women surveyed worldwide faked orgasms (48%) compared to men of only 12%.

So you guys thought you were hot stuff? They be lying to you!!

I've yet to understand this whole faking it thing. Why make him think he's doing something right and continue letting him do it wrong instead of actually getting him to do it right?

Sex Survey

And while we're on the topic... what the heck is text sex?? I understand the whole email thing, since they can write as much as they want, whatever, but text messaging someone? Makes no sense?!
        So i suppose you are directing this question little more towards the females?? if not.. ill give you my answer..
        I dont think they know they are faking it
        How do you hurt a masochist?
        -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

Because they think we care.

Comment

Originally posted by Emil
            Because they think we care.
            *gasp* you mean you don't care if she gets hers?
            [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
            -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

The problem is plain and simple.

If you're faking, stop bullsh*ting yourself and tell the other person so that he/she can fix the problem and make the experience more enjoyable for the both of you

Why keep faking a good feeling, when it's better to get that good feeling instead.... you know?

Comment

Wow such wisdom. I love coming to the Love and Romance forums where we are taught such wise wisdom about how we should be honest, and tell our friends how to be better ejaculators, and looks deceive, blah balh. I could never get by without that advice in life. I know now why I pay for my DSL services. It is to read the constant wordly advice written on these immortal pages. Thank you folks.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

*Whispers to the rest of the forum*

Maybe if we ignore him he'll go away again.

Comment

i cant ignore him, what he said was hillarius!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X