Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Haven't been this angry...ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't been this angry...ever

Wow. I am completely shocked.

I used to teach jiu-jitsu part time at a kickboxing school about 30 miles from my coach's school. A guy visiting from overseas joined my class and we quickly became friends. He planned to stay as long as he could, but was paying an outrageous price to stay in a hotel. I checked with some neighbors in my apartment complex and found a room for him to rent for 1/4 the price he was paying at the hotel. I drove him to train every day and did whatever I could to help him adjust to living here. After 6 months or so, I would have considered him one of my closest friends.

His visa ran out and he had to return to his country in Europe. Still wanting to train, but unable to come to the US, he moved to Rio de Janeiro. While I was down there about a month ago, he mentioned that he would be visiting Rio, to stay with our mutual friend and the sister of my ex. An ex I was with for a very long time and still close with. I didn’t say anything at the time because I wanted to see what would come of it. I can’t say I trusted him completely, but I did give him the benefit of the doubt.

Ugh...today I got the email from him telling me that they got together. I cant xxxxing believe it. In a nation of millions of available hotties, he went out of his way to hook up my ex. Not just any ex, but an ex I loved.

He plans to come back to LA soon. I told him I didn’t want to see his xxxxing face, but I’m actually hoping he makes it here….

NO matter what I do I cant be selfish because people like this came into your life only thinking about themselves.

I'm sorry my dear. I hope all goes well. And dont you worry about it. You should'nt go down to his level. Things happen for a reason. Now you know who you can trust and not trust in your life and learn from this.

I hope you feel better
    You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.

Comment

Thank you XxgoeyxX but I am really angry right now.

It wasnt even like they were both in Rio and met at a nightclub and coincidentally he xxxxed my ex. He went out of his way to do this, even by taking an hour and a half flight to get with her.

Comment

I don't know if it's better or worse then what I got, which is "Armenian Idol"

"Armenian idol" is this one odar chick that has been through like four Armenian boyfriends already in a row, like we're all contestants. It's weird, cause once she breaks up with one, he exes all become friends even though they hated each other before, lol
        "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

Originally posted by clubbin714
          Thank you XxgoeyxX but I am really angry right now.

It wasnt even like they were both in Rio and met at a nightclub and coincidentally he xxxxed my ex. He went out of his way to do this, even by taking an hour and a half flight to get with her.

I understand. Like I said people like that came into your life just so they can help themselves. And lets not put all the blame on him. If your ex knew he was your friend then she should have respected you enough not to do that. Unless she wanted to get back at you.

As stupid as this sounds you shouldnt be angry at all. In a few days or in a month or two you well feel better. Because now you are the better person. First we must be human beings in life, but some people arnt even close to that.
          You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.

Comment

*Looks at clubbin's avatar* Has anyone ever told you you look like Joe Quesada, Editor in Chief of Marvel Comics? That's a compliment by the way.

Comment

I used to teach jiu-jitsu part time at a kickboxing school about 30 miles from my coach's school. A guy visiting from overseas joined my class and we quickly became friends. He planned to stay as long as he could, but was paying an outrageous price to stay in a hotel. I checked with some neighbors in my apartment complex and found a room for him to rent for 1/4 the price he was paying at the hotel. I drove him to train every day and did whatever I could to help him adjust to living here. After 6 months or so, I would have considered him one of my closest friends.

His visa ran out and he had to return to his country in Europe. Still wanting to train, but unable to come to the US, he moved to Rio de Janeiro. While I was down there about a month ago, he mentioned that he would be visiting Rio, to stay with our mutual friend and the sister of my ex. An ex I was with for a very long time and still close with. I didn’t say anything at the time because I wanted to see what would come of it. I can’t say I trusted him completely, but I did give him the benefit of the doubt.

Ugh...today I got the email from him telling me that they got together. I cant xxxxing believe it. In a nation of millions of available hotties, he went out of his way to hook up my ex. Not just any ex, but an ex I loved.

He plans to come back to LA soon. I told him I didn’t want to see his xxxxing face, but I’m actually hoping he makes it here….
              Now, that's phucking stupid to be mad at him. I wouldn't even waste my time on a puke like this. The real culprit is that ho bag whom you loved. Ho bags are always ho bags, because only ho bags would willingly and knowingly do shyt like this. My friend once told me that if he were to break up with his chick, it would be okay if I dated her and the rest. I disagreed, and told him I'd never cross that line because it's not cool. As that crude thuggish saying goes "Bros before hoes". And obviously this girl is full of shyt, and be glad you're not even with her. The one positive thing Dr. Dre ever did was make that song "Can't make a ho into a housewife". Not to be taken literally, but you can't change a ho bag. And all too often I've seen situations like this where the guy involved is angry at the guy who betrayed him, instead putting the blame where it ought to be. But wait, you said shes an ex, so what's all the fuss about? Just let her go, and wish her a happy herpes.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Life ain't nuthin but b*tches and money. Oh wait.. wrong thread.

Comment

i dont think she is your ex if you are so mad.. either get over her.. or go marry her.. seriosuly.. u cant dwell on it like this...
                  How do you hurt a masochist?
                  -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

guys, ...Im over her. I know it doesnt seem like it from my post, but its not that I feel betrayed by her. She disappointed me so profoundly when we were together that there is nothing she could do now that would surprise me. Im bugged that I was so close to him and he went out of his way to bang her. His quote from the email: "I'm a guy."

xxxx that. Ive made mistakes before. Ive REALLY xxxxed up, but I dont pass them off to being a guy and I dont go out of my way to make them.

Comment

Working...
                    X