Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Golden Rules Of Dating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• of course if a woman said, it must be bad...

see this is why i cant deal with you... and that is a good rule to stick with, dont go out with a perosn who's personality is annoying...

but i didnt get that "my pocket" thing...

Comment

• Originally posted by nunechka
      of course if a woman said, it must be bad...

see this is why i cant deal with you... and that is a good rule to stick with, dont go out with a perosn who's personality is annoying...

but i didnt get that "my pocket" thing...
      No one said it's bad because women said it. It's bad because the women here stated subjective little superficialities. Stop turning everything into a holy feminist crusade.

Golden Rule: Never date a feminist.

As far as my pocket, I have a little troll on the keychain.
      Last edited by Anonymouse; 11-10-2004, 04:27 PM.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

• Girls, if you found out that your date has been with a lot more than 100 girls would he still stand a chance with you?...you like him and all that...but still, say he is 30 years old)

Comment

• No...he probably has some sort of disease

Originally posted by Tres Bien
          Girls, if you found out that your date has been with a lot more than 100 girls would he still stand a chance with you?...you like him and all that...but still, say he is 30 years old)

Comment

• Yea, I was just thinking about the rape rule too. Here's my follow up:

Of course you can date a girl who's been raped... but you have to go into it differently than other relationships. You have to be ready for certain obstecles and situtions. Have you ever been in the middle of passionate love making only hto have the girl start crying out of no where and breaking down on the floor screaming for you to get away from her? I have... it's not fun, and unless you're ready and willing to understand those sorts of things, don't go into it.
            "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

• I have read the whole thread and I have a question.What the hell is the date??I am still confused.If you go out with a guy and you consider him to be your friend, and you don't* get on top of each other*,does this mean you date ?
              I'm a monstrous mass of vile, foul & corrupted matter.

Comment

• tres bien NO WAY! what a dirty xxxxx, he is played out, used up and he gots to go...
                he doesnt value that part of his body very much and if he has been with that many girls he probably doesnt feel that sex is very intimate and a special thing you share with only those that are worthy... i cant imagine 100 or 50 or 25 or even 10 people being worthy of that...

and anony, the fact is that you didnt think anything that the men said were "subjective", you specifically said the women... i thought what you said was subjective because you were speaking out of experience and you were saying things that maybe someone else couldnt feel the same about because they dont think like you do about the subject...

on the other hand i said, if you dont think that you can handle a certain kind of personality then dont date anyone that has it... and that is as objective as it gets... i didnt name one specific thing, i said in general if you know you hate some type of personality then you should avoid those people...

i wouldnt agree with you about dating a feminist... if a man can date a feminist, then he is a man that can handle not paying for the girl, not having to open all the doors, not being the one to comfort her all the time, they are not "traditional" and they feel that they should be your equal...

so a feminist is a better choice because she doesnt feel like she has to rely on you to approach her, to pay for things, to comfort her all the time, to open doors, to drive everywhere, and she is a person who can stand on her own two feet, she will drive YOU, she will work and have money, and still manage to go out and have fun... most likely a feminist wont wait for you to make up your mind, she will dress herself, decide what school she needs to go to for her masters, she will be your partner rather then your subordinate...

a girl who is "traditional" is rather a combersome individual; she needs you to comfort her, she needs you to be the provider, she needs you to fight her fights, and pay for her, and take over everything...she will not drive you anywhere, because most likely she will feel that the right thing to do is to let the man do what a man has to do... the man is the protector, the provider, the guardian... essentially, you've got a lot to do to take care of her... you better have a lot money & time and you better give her correct driving directions, tell her what to wear, and get what you need out of her without actually getting her opinion... man you've got a lot of work ahead of you...

so who do you want?

Comment

• sleuth...

just friends means NO date
                  more then just friends = date

Comment

• Originally posted by sleuth
                    I have read the whole thread and I have a question.What the hell is the date??I am still confused.If you go out with a guy and you consider him to be your friend, and you don't* get on top of each other*,does this mean you date ?
                    Dating is going out with someone whom you like or are friends with but see more than friends. Sex is sex, not dating.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

• Originally posted by nunechka
                      tres bien NO WAY! what a dirty xxxxx, he is played out, used up and he gots to go...
                      he doesnt value that part of his body very much and if he has been with that many girls he probably doesnt feel that sex is very intimate and a special thing you share with only those that are worthy... i cant imagine 100 or 50 or 25 or even 10 people being worthy of that...

and anony, the fact is that you didnt think anything that the men said were "subjective", you specifically said the women... i thought what you said was subjective because you were speaking out of experience and you were saying things that maybe someone else couldnt feel the same about because they dont think like you do about the subject...

on the other hand i said, if you dont think that you can handle a certain kind of personality then dont date anyone that has it... and that is as objective as it gets... i didnt name one specific thing, i said in general if you know you hate some type of personality then you should avoid those people...

i wouldnt agree with you about dating a feminist... if a man can date a feminist, then he is a man that can handle not paying for the girl, not having to open all the doors, not being the one to comfort her all the time, they are not "traditional" and they feel that they should be your equal...

so a feminist is a better choice because she doesnt feel like she has to rely on you to approach her, to pay for things, to comfort her all the time, to open doors, to drive everywhere, and she is a person who can stand on her own two feet, she will drive YOU, she will work and have money, and still manage to go out and have fun... most likely a feminist wont wait for you to make up your mind, she will dress herself, decide what school she needs to go to for her masters, she will be your partner rather then your subordinate...

a girl who is "traditional" is rather a combersome individual; she needs you to comfort her, she needs you to be the provider, she needs you to fight her fights, and pay for her, and take over everything...she will not drive you anywhere, because most likely she will feel that the right thing to do is to let the man do what a man has to do... the man is the protector, the provider, the guardian... essentially, you've got a lot to do to take care of her... you better have a lot money & time and you better give her correct driving directions, tell her what to wear, and get what you need out of her without actually getting her opinion... man you've got a lot of work ahead of you...

so who do you want?
                      A girl doesn't have to be a feminist to not always leave it up to the guy to pay. Apparently, you and I have conflicting ideas of what constitutes a feminist.

As far as the girls and their views, it can't be subjective when compared to guys', as that is based on different genders. I certainly didn't think of superficial things such as "looks" in a golden rule for dating, or "the guy must pay". Such are superficial and in no way have to do with what actual dating is. Now instead of saying "pay pay pay" it would have been more general to state as a golden rule that guys be gentlemen, classy, or sincere - offering to pay is a sign of that. It does not mean anyone is obligated. All fuss, pretension and prissyness aside, dating is not meant as phucking, it is when people have interest in one another and are perhaps seeking to extend that beyond mere friendship. That's what dating is. And to those unique individuals who think they are too good for dating because they are oh so unique and dating is just cheap crap that only mindless people do, then what are you doing offering an opinion dating?
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X