Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ever lasting/Ever fading love!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever lasting/Ever fading love!?

What drives you to make a relationship you are in last? What qualities (NOTHING PHYSICAL) can a woman/man possess in order to retain you from jumping on the nearest boat and sailing away from him or her?

Of course, a given woman will probably have a combination of all or a subset of the following - maybe incomplete - list of characteristics, each to a different degree:

Kind
    Generous
    Playful
    Mischievous
    Feminine
    Open minded
    An edge
    A little shade of darkness
    A dose of eccentricity
    Close to the child in her
    Close to her body
    Independent minded
    Character - a bit stubborn or difficult is OK and may enhance her character
    Full of life
    Dreamer
    Curious
    Sincere in her emotions - she would sincerely love you or hate you
    A sense of humor
    Principled
    Honest
    Intellectual Integrity
    Imaginative
    Passionate
    Not pretentious
    Not arrogant
    Not career oriented
    A bit of a rebel
    A bit of a poet
    A bit of an artist
    A bit of a musician
    A bit of a charmer
    Knows how to use makeup with taste and moderation
    Knows how to use accessories with taste and moderation
    Personal/unique (fashion) style
    Personal/unique style
    Loves and respects children
    Loves and respects life - abortion is not a disrespect of life
    Loves and respects others
    Not submissive or obedient yet flexible
    Defends her rights
    Respects others' rights
    Not bossy or authoritarian
    Respects herself and does not let others boss her around
    Elegantly, but vehemently insolent with oppressive individuals
    A bit of a cat
    A bit of a wild horse
    A bit of a bohemian
    A bit of a "barefoot contessa"
    Proud
    Noble
    Not loud
    Caring
    Tender
    Aristocratic - as defined in Nietzsche i.e. believes in individual values
    Elegant
    Soulful - I don't care much about spiritual
    Trustworthy
    Not materialistic
    Distinguished
    An Angel, not a Goddess
    A Princess, not a Queen
    Not Rationalist
    Not feminist
    Neither a moralist nor an immoralist
    Can appreciate both traditions and new trends
    Joyful
    Warm and affectionate
    Not punitive
    Not vindictive
    Not belligerent
    Mentally refined and evolved enough to care less for primitive signs of "virility" such as atrophic musculature, uniforms and oppressive authority
    Funny
    Natural
    Real i.e. not phony or hypocrite
    Courageous
    Faithful

To be updated!
    Last edited by Siamanto; 08-19-2005, 10:30 PM.
    What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Good grief and the list goes on....

Comment

Not very picky, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by sad_eyes
          Not very picky, are you?
          This list is known as the 76 commandments (of Love) that the Gods have communicated to me.

According to the Gods, a large number of commandments reduces the chances that women are viewed and appreciated through a small and narrow number of attributes that may oversimplify, impoverish and distort their heavenly essence!
          What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Ya ok your still picky =)

Comment

Originally posted by LadySilver
              Ya ok your still picky =)
              Because I'm not a sinner like you. I follow religiously the 76 Commandments!

Comment

Originally posted by Siamanto
                Because I'm not a sinner like you. I follow religiously the 76 Commandments!
                Ok whatever you say =)

Comment

Originally posted by Siamanto
                  Of course, a given woman will probably have a combination of all or a subset of the following - maybe incomplete - list of characteristics, each to a different degree:

Horny
                  Sexy
                  Rich
                  Mischievous
                  Feminine
                  Open minded
                  An edge

To be updated!
                  I like the list, or more correctly, your model of a perfect match, but as the complexity of a model grows, it often becomes very hard to prove the validity of such model. In the simplest case this could be due to possible increase in disparities and inconsistancies of it. For example, "Not feminist" and "Defends her rights" could be seen as a bit contradicting. Another problem with blown out models is the repetition and duplication.

God, I'm such a nerd.

For myself, I'd rather feel than qualify. The perfect romantic match for me is a best friend [a person you'd never want to leave because you'd miss her presence too much] that you'd also like to get naked.

Comment

hehehe, the above is the most realistic one yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X