Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex

SEX.

Let’s talk about sex.

Not enough people actually talk about sex before they have sex. That can be a problem… for sure teens don't talk about or know nearly enough about before they engage in sex...

There are all kinds of issues that go with sex. Sex and sexual intimacy with sex--are those different? Etc.

So, let's talk about all that is sex.

What is 'sexy?" What isn't?
    What do women feel when they enter in a sexual relationship? Men? Etc.

[Edit: I will likely be okay with anyone who has anything to say about sex that involves consensual adults.]
    Last edited by Anahita; 05-24-2006, 09:43 PM.

Re: Sex

Originally posted by Anahita
    for sure teens don't talk about or know nearly enough about before they engage in sex...
    That's not true. Teens talk, they talk all the time, but they might not be talking about the right things. Some know enough and some don't. I guess it's how and where they get their information from.

Comment

Originally posted by LadySilver
      That's not true. Teens talk, they talk all the time, but they might not be talking about the right things. Some know enough and some don't. I guess it's how and where they get their information from.
      I said in the 'hardest riddle' thread that I knew you were something special, dear. Yes, the key words are about the correct things. However, I'm afraid at least 50% of kids at that age (high school) don't even know close to real biological info, let alone the emotional stuff.

I see young girls having sex trying to find love.

I see young boys having sex trying to be ‘a man.’

Then, I see these kids faced with a pregnancy. I see abortions. I see a girls giving up a child out of love. I see lots of love and pain. Honestly, talking about sex, prevention of unplanned pregnancy, and all that goes with that is REALLY GOOD.

I get pissed off when some 'in denial' so-called-religious people preach what is making things worse. Denial isn't an answer. Honesty is.

[Edit: If I could go back to high school, I'd want someone like me talking with me.]
      Last edited by Anahita; 05-24-2006, 10:08 PM.

Comment

I don't know about other people but when I was in Elementary - 5th grade - that's when they started teaching us about sex. It went from 5th to 9th grade. Started with the general and every year they'd get more indepth and go biological. Though, they would never talk about the emotional aspect of it and I think they should have.

I don't really believe in the whole abstinance ideal. What's the harm of having professionals talk about sex, informing students instead of talking about how not to do it. Sex is out there, people get interested and wanna try things out. I'd rather have someone atleast somewhat know something about it than nothing at all. I think sex is overhyped in our society.

Some parents just don't realize how different it is over here, especially Armenian parents, in my case. I never talked to my parents about sex in depth, since I was in 5th grade. For them saying the word sex was just foreign around me since they grew up in the USSR and it wasn't something that was just talked about. I knew what it was in general but everytime I would ask they would say "later". I got used to it and I just taught myself in a way. Yes I know how hard it must be for a parent to be bringing the subject up but there must be some common ground.
        Last edited by LadySilver; 05-24-2006, 10:20 PM.

Comment

well, you know about my thoughts on sex, mutual pleasure and intimacy are the only types worthwhile to me.

Comment

This thread should also be for people looking for sex. I'm looking. Holler.

Comment

Anahita yete uzum es sex anes, mi hat dzen hani goneh one-way@ mi banov oktuhvi. es kan tarva forum anelu dimats goneh heto mi ban tsooyts kta oktuhvats.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                  sex anes
                  Sex unenal? My parents never taught me the word or expression for "having sex." I found out about "f..king" from my brother, who got it from some older Armenian kids. So what is "having sex" in Armenian? Or "sleeping with someone" (meki het qnel?)? Making love (ser anel?)? Screwing?

Comment

Originally posted by One-Way
                    This thread should also be for people looking for sex. I'm looking. Holler.

Comment

Working...
                    X