Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Is it wrong to date Turkish Cypriot people?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is it wrong to date Turkish Cypriot people?

We are few, by not marring an Armenian it may endanger us. In my opinion, most of us will never be able to forgive them, let alone mix with the people who tried to exterminate our kind.

I hope this helps, there are many many women in this world and about two or three million eligible Armenian women in the world.

Comment

• Need Sex Advice

Go to My Site For All The Advice You Need
      BoneHerGood.Com

Comment

oh please, I would pay to see the reaction on your parents' faces when u tell them this
        Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
        ---
        "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
          oh please, I would pay to see the reaction on your parents' faces when u tell them this
          Mos haven't thought aabout the parents reaction that's get to be funny if your sitting their and a hay guy of girl comes in and tell's that he/she's going to marry a turk it's not funny for the parents but for you

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
            Mos haven't thought aabout the parents reaction that's get to be funny if your sitting their and a hay guy of girl comes in and tell's that he/she's going to marry a turk it's not funny for the parents but for you
            The girl is either VERY young&naive, or VERY unprejudiced. In either case, VERY unwise.
            Oh, youth! Your birds have flown! Girl, we all know about Cyprus. DO NOT DO IT, unlless you are wise beyond your age, which I doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Degenerate Armenian xyz
              i am in love with a turkish cypriot person, would it be against my armenian heritage to date that person?
              Like, this had to have been a prank, how stupid would you have to be to go to a Armenian forum and ask if its ok to marry a Turk? What the hell do you think the answer would be? "Yeah, sure go ahead, there good people...give my best regards to Mohammed...oh incidently, could you remind him about that thing? You know the 'Armenain Gen...Massacres'", douchebag.

Since you are here for advice, let me suggest somthing, save your effort and just walk in front of a bus, you will save Armenians the heart ache, the gene pool will be free from defects. And no, there exists no such thing as a Turkish Cyprut, being a Turkish and being a citizen of Cyprus is a oxymoron, just like being Turkish and Armenain is a oxymoron, just like being Turkish and white is a oxymoron. Just the idea makes want to puke on my expensive set up, Armenian women having Turkish babies.

These are Turks...

Do they look Greek to you? xxxxing retarded xxxxx.
              Last edited by Virgil; 11-18-2007, 11:43 PM.

Comment

I didn't know that Cypriot Turks are like those people in the photo. I knew that Cyprus is a island and people eat fish, wear summer clothes and look like as Mediterranean people. How ignorant I am

Comment

Originally posted by garod View Post
                  I didn't know that Cypriot Turks are like those people in the photo. I knew that Cyprus is a island and people eat fish, wear summer clothes and look like as Mediterranean people. How ignorant I am
                  Yeah, you are ignorant and stupid Garo, I think I need to slap some sense into you. Are you saying Turks are not racially Asian in origin? Is that what you are saying? If you are...wow...let me take you down memory lane, Armenians somtimes have a hard time remembering.

Last time I checked Turkish origins were rooted in central Asia. Here is a picture of a Seljik Prince:

The Seljiks like all Turks stem from the Oghuz Turk, the tribe that all Turks stem from. From Wikipedia:
                  "The original homeland of the Oghuz, like other Turks, was the Ural-Altay region of Central Asia known as Turkestan or Turan, which has been the domain of Turkic peoples since antiquity."

Essentially, this is how a Turk should look like minus the sophisticated armor:

But due to taking harems and oppressing the population, thus, forcing some to convert to Islam and, most importantly, imbracing Turkishness, you have people that think they are Turkish when in fact they are genetically anything but Turkish. Therefore, you can not be both white and Turkish, its a oxymoron, Turks are racially Asian, there is no way to get around this reality, they are what they are, don't suggest any romantic ideas of Scandinavian roots, the Oghuz where a tent pitching, nomadic tribe from Central Asia, accept this fact and move on.

I don't understand what possible logic is there in your argument? Are you then saying that Turks and Azeris are the descendents of "Caucasian Albanians" and the composite mix of Arabs, Armenians, and who ever that lived in Anatolia? They are not, its just a excuse to squat on some more land. Its just disgusting how you are here defending the idea suggested by Armenian Degenerate xyz, how low can you people go? Like do they have to spit on you before you understand their intentions. The dumb Armenain chick here thinks its "love", che emanum for hoopkta eran, yerguat Turki laqot katzne yev heto etrank kellnen Turk. En ench vor Turk metz papen che ara era torana anum. Basically, translated, the deed that the grand father of this Turkish cypriot failed to do is now inherited onto his grandson, basically, xxxxing over the Armenian people and creating a pan-Turkish state. Genocide by blood or "spitak genocide" is no different, killing a individual is the same as converting their children into Non-Armenians (Turks for Chris sakes, are you retarded?) you xxxxing idiots, again, this xxxxx needs to go in front a of bus if she is really Armenian.
                  Last edited by Virgil; 11-19-2007, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Oh, if you are Turkish and typing away, struggling to convince me, I am not going to respond to anyone with Turkish origins and Turkish motives. Before struggling to convince of your blonde hair and blue eye origins, you need to admit that their existed Christian minorities within the Ottoman Empire, a genocide was committed on them, and that now your current government is denying these very real actions by the Ottoman Empire, the history they and the Turkish people proudly embrace. Once you have done this, go apologize to the descendents of the genocide victims and their grandchildren, the Armenian people, and the Armenian state. Finally, capture the recycled government officials of the Turkish Republic that had ties to the Ottoman Empire, brand them as war criminals, sentence them to death, and finally give back what you stole by blood what was once Armenian, cowards only commit genocide. Once you have done this or showed some effort to try at least, then, maybe then, I will have a civlized conversation with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Verenyan AKA Degenerate Armenian xyz 2
                      Virgil, you made me laugh...with that photo. Honey, can you, with your brain(!), believe that the Turks in Turkey and Cyrpuss are like those in the picture ? if so, i am starting to believe you are the rencarnation of a mouse which lived in 1st century and still not adjusted to the modern world. Or, more simply, YOU ARE IGNORANT. yes honey, you are.
                      I make you laugh? You make me cry, I cry because I know there exists more Armenians like you then me and I know in the final equation of the Armenian people its people like you that are the final variable equating into the death of the Armenian people and nation. I am not being "ignorant", its the reality, I don't live the "1st century", I live in the modern age, but the difference is while everyone out there that is Non-Armenian understands the simple rules of human nature, of survival, I have to convince idiots like you that your actions are wrong and are degenerate. You can not honestly convince me that the idea this xxxxx of women has is productive to the Armenian people and the only reason you defend the idea is because you yourself are part of the problem, essentially, the idea is that if I can make a wrong into a right, if I can change the values of my people, then my sins will be abolished.

And stop throwing words around, "Victorian Age", if it was not for imperialism, Europe and the most of the western states would still be ass backwards states with no resources or wealth. I don't agree with imperialism or colonizing, but the sad fact is that its the fruits of these ventures that have created a vast difference in wealth between the top 10 nations and everyone else. No one can catch up to these pirates of the new age because for almost 200 years they have pillaged the third world, don't talk about topics you don't understand or are feed to you by universities. The reality is that you reap the fruit that was sowed by the Victorian age.

Originally posted by Degenerate Armenain xyz 2
                      First, the picture you put on the page belongs to Asian Turkic tribes, or even Mongol, who knows. If only you knew the difference between Turkish and Turkic. The Turkish are the ones who massacred Armenians, you know. the Turkics... i believe you have never seen one.
                      No, I have seen one, they are around me 24 hours a day. The reality is that some Turks look Asian, some don't, and the truth is that they don't because they genetically they are not Turkish, how stupid are you? I don't understand your motive in arguing with me. Are you trying to convince me that history and all that was written about the Oghuz Turks being racially Asian is a lie?

Originally posted by Degenerate Armenian xyz 2
                      the topic ? O Ma God ! what's wrong with dating a Turkish ? For God's sake - Let it go, it's just a fcuking junk ! many Armenians today have Turkish blood.
                      You need to go look yourself in the mirrior and really understand what you are telling me. If anyone needs to have a reality check its you. No Armenian has "Turkish blood", thats another lie you have created to justify your actions. If your premise is true then the vast majority of our population would have embraced Islam, at least this would be imposed on those that married into Turks and pulled them into the Armenian community, there would have been some significant cultural residue left on the Armenian people. The reality is that Turks are muslim, they had harems (quarters for multiple wives), essentially the genetic information was transfered one way, but seeing as to how your knowledge is so limited and that you are desperatly trying to convince yourself of a false past, you will not believe me, you will instead believe the lie.

Originally posted by Degenerate Armenian xyz 2
                      and i can't believe you are obsessed with that ' caucasian' thing. Godi do u live in Victorian Times ? if u did, you would be slave with that armenian genes, trust me. i could not distinguish a Turkish and an Armenians easily. but it might be because i know those two communities very well. not Like you, you just babble and use Armenian pride to express your hate. people like you will never contribute to armenia, but 'loss'.
                      Thats the other lie, the idea that I am "hateful", the reality is that in real life I am anything but these things, the only reason I post here is to counter these ridiculous claims made by some members, these claims go against the fabric of human nature. These ideas turn Armenians into nillist, with nothing inside. Most of these same individuals spit on religion, spit nationalism, spit on race, spit ethnicity, and in general have written off anything and everything that makes them part of a collective people. How can you ask anyone to part of a state or people if they have no value in themselves or their state? You can not, get that through your dumb skull, you can't expect anything from anyone if their fundimental love in themselves and dignity does not exist.

No, my actions will at least counter the ideas made by your degenrate self, that has no self worth, no integrity, your a wall that Turks piss on, personally, I don't want to be this wall, if you do, if you want to be the dirty wall with no self respect and integrity, by all means, go xxxx Turks and have Turkish babies, you degenerate.

Yeah, this Mr. Degeneratyan is here convincing me that their exists nothing, that Armenians should be nillist inside, but yet Turks are anything but nillist, they embrace the crescent, the Turkish flag, the false identity. Go preach to Turks, they are the ones with the Article 301, not Armenians, the sad truth is that if anyone lacks nationalism its Armenians. There is no "hate", its the reality of human nature, you get replaced or you replace people, there is no compromise with this reality, idealism is a one way street, understand and move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X