Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Water on the Moon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Water on the Moon!

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
    Why the hell was my post erased?
    Thats bullxxxx, there is plenty of evidence that it didnt happen and none that it did. The moderating here just blows. Open racists are allowed to spew their venom for weeks before something is done about it yet here they erase legitimate posts with legitimate criticism. Not that i expect perfection from anyone but this is nutts.
    What is wrong with people? How rude are you guys? If you can't look at your own recent posts and find your post, then ask nicely where it went! It's with the whole thread of moon conspiracy stuff; I moved it there because that's where the rest of it is. I didn't delete anything.
    And you're wrong about the evidence. Here's the thread . Go read what's already been posted about it.

Take a day to reflect on how to be polite.

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
    There is a conspiracy to silence those that say the moon landing was a conspiracy because people don't believe in conspiracies
    You can't pass up an opportunity to egg someone on or participate in the complaing. I have asked you to knock it off one too many times.
    [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
    -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Siggie that article clearly states that the resolution is not high enoughf to say what that is a picture of. It also clearly states that it is very unlikely that the flag would still be there and would most likely have been eaten away by radiation and uv long ago. Any picture or info coming from nasa is going to obviously try to paint the picture it wants you to see. I do not chase conspiracy theories litely and the more i look into this one and the 911 conspiracy the more evidence turns up and the more those actually trying to hide the conspiracy end up doing the opposit.

You banning me because i complained about my post disapearing is pretty lame, i wonder how you would feel if your post had disappeared with no explaination? Its not like you told me it was moved or anything. I have every right to complain about poor moderating when i see it and it has absolutely nothing to do with politeness. I had to complain for almost a full week about racist individuals in this forum and all that got him was a warning, only after he persisted did he finely get banned for being the racist bigot he is, yet here i get banned wo warning for being impolite? I think your letting the power go to your head a bit there.
      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Thats bullxxxx, there is plenty of evidence that it didnt happen and none that it did. The moderating here just blows. Open racists are allowed to spew their venom for weeks before something is done about it yet here they erase legitimate posts with legitimate criticism. Not that i expect perfection from anyone but this is nutts.

Funny, I've seen several television programs debunking conspiracy theories regarding the moon landing chock-full of convincing evidence and expert opinion and not a single valid argument have I heard that successfully attacks the moon landing. And I'm pretty sure I've heard them all at this point. My guess is people derive some sort of comfort or pleasure -- however twisted -- from such conspiracy theories and even in the face of proper evidence will remain stubbornly incredulous to preserve whatever that feeling is.

Comment

My doughts about the looner landing are based on the level of technology present at that time. The level of technology needed to succeed in such a mission was simply not there. The USA government is the author of many conspiracies including 911 thus it is no big leap to draw such a conclusion. Television programs debunking conspiracies often strengthen the criticism as is the case with the attempt to debunk the 911 conspiracy which not only miserably fails to debunk anything but proves the opposit. I have not seen the lunar conspiracy debunked but i am always willing to listen to reason. If you can link me something interesting i will chek it out.
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

My doughts about the looner landing are based on the level of technology present at that time. The level of technology needed to succeed in such a mission was simply not there. The USA government is the author of many conspiracies including 911 thus it is no big leap to draw such a conclusion. Television programs debunking conspiracies often strengthen the criticism as is the case with the attempt to debunk the 911 conspiracy which not only miserably fails to debunk anything but proves the opposit. I have not seen the lunar conspiracy debunked but i am always willing to listen to reason. If you can link me something interesting i will chek it out.
            I'm not interested in debating 9/11 as I think there is no reasonable correlation there. Though I'll state that I recently watched a television program debunking 9/11 consipracy theories, and in my view it was quite successful for the arguments presented, whether all common arguments were addressed or not.

Not only did the technology exist but Russia and other countries had the technology to see through any potential lie and they never stated any disbelief.

The idea that presenting evidence strengthens disbelief is absurd. That can only be an embarrassing commentary about the disbelieving audience.

I don't have to run around the internet collecting links for you. If you had any interest in reading anything other than "evidence" that supports conspiracy theory, you could probably find what you're looking for as easily as I can, whether it's in a library on TV or on the internet. Happy hunting.

Comment

The problem with the evidence presented like that in the 911 conspiracy debunking attempt is that the evidence for the conspiracy is so overwhelming that debunking it ends up being a joke to the point where the guy trying to do the debunking cant seem to keep a straight face while doing it. If you dont want to point out the evidence for the lunar landing argument then dont but this makes your comments of "there is so much proof for it" rather meaningless unless you show this proof. I will look into the subject some more when i get the time for it.
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

I posted evidence and links to explanations in the refurb video. Don't say it hasn't been provided. We present it, you completely ignore it, and you still parrot "there's no evidence".

Btw, I am going to move this string of posts to that thread shortly... don't be confused when they move.

[COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”

Comment

I only saw the picture from space of the "landing site" in what you presented and i already responded to it. I am glad you notified us this time of the post being moved.
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

I only saw the picture from space of the "landing site" in what you presented and i already responded to it. I am glad you notified us this time of the post being moved.
                    Come on... look at the thread at least. It's on the first page!

Comment

Working...
                    X