Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!


2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.


- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.


8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Confused

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Re: Confused

    Originally posted by Siggie View Post
    I went into your user settings and selected it to save a copy of the PM in your sent messages by default. Hopefully that solves your problem. I think perhaps you weren't checking the right button or you were checking it at the wrong time or something.
    I log in , I then lok for messages sent by me and the screen says --- I have no sent messages .
    Am I misreading your quoted post ? Are you not saying that you were able to -- save -- a copy of my sent PM by a default ..... And that my message has been successfully sent ?
    Artashes
    HARK

    Comment


    • #22
      Re: Confused

      Originally posted by Artashes View Post
      I log in , I then lok for messages sent by me and the screen says --- I have no sent messages .
      Am I misreading your quoted post ? Are you not saying that you were able to -- save -- a copy of my sent PM by a default ..... And that my message has been successfully sent ?
      Artashes
      To whoever is responsible for this thread --- what is your definition of -- SUPPORT & FEEDBACK ?
      Artashes
      HARK

      Comment


      • #23
        Re: Confused

        Originally posted by Artashes View Post
        To whoever is responsible for this thread --- what is your definition of -- SUPPORT & FEEDBACK ?
        Artashes
        Forgive me... Next time I'm out sick all week, I'll post my doctor's note here too.

        What is your definition of ETIQUETTE and POLITENESS?

        What you are asking for isn't support ... it's hand holding and instruction in computer literacy. Look up your local community college and take a course.
        [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
        -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

        Comment


        • #24
          Re: Confused

          Originally posted by Siggie View Post
          Forgive me... Next time I'm out sick all week, I'll post my doctor's note here too.

          What is your definition of ETIQUETTE and POLITENESS?

          What you are asking for isn't support ... it's hand holding and instruction in computer literacy. Look up your local community college and take a course.
          Just what I expected . A diversion .no , I understand your slick accusation of computer literacy instruction as a way of not answering and your diverting the subject to Your need for support and how it's about you .
          My question to you about your retrieving my info by default doesn't require me to take a computer class .
          If you retrieved that info then it's there . The question is you telling me it's there when it's not showing !!!
          I don't need a computer class if when you say it's now there and it's not .
          From your seat if you say it's in my sent box then it --- has to be --- .!!! It cannot be sent on your side and not on mine !!! You cannot show on your computer that my message is sent and my I pad show it isn't sent !!!
          A simply sorry I was sick or sorry I'm off sick for the week sick is sufficient .
          It says support and feedback , not license to bxtch and sniffle at the people your supposed to help .
          I you actually getting paid ???!!! For what ??? Wine- ing
          Did you retrieve my message message sent to Asland and send it ??? Direct question
          Stop giving me crap --- support and feedback was not designed for you to have the opportunity to give members attitude or crap .
          I expect support and feedback with out any bs.
          Your comment about being sick is not a valid excuse for being an as$hole .
          Answer the valid and ligitimate question that I asked in an honest friendly and sincere way without the cxnt act .
          If you are not actually a professional your at least expected to attempt to conduct your self like one .
          Did you retrieve the sent message by default and resend it ? Yes or no??save the rest for whoever signs yor paycheck .
          Artashes
          HARK

          Comment


          • #25
            Re: Confused

            Originally posted by Artashes View Post
            Just what I expected . A diversion .no , I understand your slick accusation of computer literacy instruction as a way of not answering and your diverting the subject to Your need for support and how it's about you .
            My question to you about your retrieving my info by default doesn't require me to take a computer class .
            If you retrieved that info then it's there . The question is you telling me it's there when it's not showing !!!
            I don't need a computer class if when you say it's now there and it's not .
            From your seat if you say it's in my sent box then it --- has to be --- .!!! It cannot be sent on your side and not on mine !!! You cannot show on your computer that my message is sent and my I pad show it isn't sent !!!
            A simply sorry I was sick or sorry I'm off sick for the week sick is sufficient .
            It says support and feedback , not license to bxtch and sniffle at the people your supposed to help .
            I you actually getting paid ???!!! For what ??? Wine- ing
            Did you retrieve my message message sent to Asland and send it ??? Direct question
            Stop giving me crap --- support and feedback was not designed for you to have the opportunity to give members attitude or crap .
            I expect support and feedback with out any bs.
            Your comment about being sick is not a valid excuse for being an as$hole .
            Answer the valid and ligitimate question that I asked in an honest friendly and sincere way without the cxnt act .
            If you are not actually a professional your at least expected to attempt to conduct your self like one .
            Did you retrieve the sent message by default and resend it ? Yes or no??save the rest for whoever signs yor paycheck .
            Artashes
            *blinks in disbelief * Are you serious with this sh!t?!

            I must have missed the friendly and sincere part. I will act like a professional when you act like a human being with basic manners who is fit to interact with society. You do not get to call me a c*nt under any circumstance. Go forum elsewhere. Goodbye.
            [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
            -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

            Comment


            • #26
              Re: Confused

              And it most certainly is a USER ERROR issue. I bet you're typing your reply in the quote brackets and that's why it says your message is too short. It doesn't count what's quoted as part of your response and responses fewer than a few characters aren't permitted. That's to discourage people from replying with "lol" type one-word responses.

              As far as the private messages go. I do not know what you sent or when you sent it. I said I went into your SETTINGS and changed it to save a copy of sent messages in the sent folder by default. That is all. When you change a setting for something, it changes things going forward. I cannot pull something you didn't save out of thin air.
              [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
              -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

              Comment


              • #27
                Re: Confused

                lol, Siggie.


                He thinks you are paid to be here!
                Last edited by bell-the-cat; 02-04-2013, 01:40 PM.
                Plenipotentiary meow!

                Comment


                • #28
                  Re: Confused

                  Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                  lol, Siggie.


                  He thinks you are paid to be here!
                  Yeah, I know. I'm saving my "c*nt act" for whoever signs my paycheck.
                  Imagine his audacity if he was paying for a service...

                  He can take his questions to the vB forums in the future. Their staff are paid employees; he can expect support and feedback without the bs there.
                  [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
                  -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X