Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Regional geopolitics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Regional geopolitics

I'd view anything the U.S. and Russia are doing in the Caucasus and Central Asia with deep suspicion.

It's a wonderful time to be a Caucasian or Central Asian dictator, though, especially if you run an oil-rich country: everybody loves you and political leaders are willing to visit your godforsaken capital and shower you with praise (brushing aside trivialities like gross human rights violations). Must be nice.
    What does all this have to do with you fetching posts for the pet?

Because I view anything you say with deep suspicion...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
      Because I view anything you say with deep suspicion...LOL
      I think you view anything that anyone says with deep suspicion (and often contempt). You seem to have a Mount Ararat-sized chip on your shoulders.

Comment

You seem to have a Mount Ararat-sized chip on your shoulders.

Well since I'm not the one that goes around like a good smurf grabbing long lost posts of bell, I would not be wise to say such things....LOL

Yes the chip, the chocolate chip cookies you baked for the cat. And it is not Ararat it's mount aga daga as if you did not know champ!

Please go and recycle something for bell...ROTF
        Last edited by Vahram; 03-26-2013, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Լաւ է գիտունին գերի, քան անգէտին սիրելի։

Comment

You should post in English! Don't you know Bell frowns on posting in Armenian? ...LOL

Come on boy, come clean, go find another post of his, he is waiting for you. A little late to post in Armenian don't you think?

After all Bell will not approve!...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo View Post
              It translates to "better a wise man's slave than a fool's friend."

That's right, y'all. Vahram has been owned via Armenian proverb.

Comment

It translates to "better a wise man's slave than a fool's friend."

So you understood what I said then! Good! Let us move forward!

That's right, y'all. Vahram has been owned via Armenian proverb.

Yes after fetching posts by a vial odar I Vahram have been oven by an Armenian proverb! I will gladly stand and die by them!

Yet you chased words of a pervert not even from the present but from the past. Let me ask you who was owned by whom?

While you chase ole Nick the perverts posts from the past, while masturbation, debauchery and god knows what else is supported by you! I should die on this day for an Armenian proverb? Gladly!

Your shame will not go away, regardless of my death, for a shallow person only needs a mod to step in and deliver an aliquant speech in support otherwise what have you?

Getze Haystan!
                Last edited by Vahram; 03-26-2013, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
                  So you understood what I said then! Good! Let us move forward!

Yes after fetching posts by a vial odar I Vahram have been oven by an Armenian proverb! I will gladly stand and die by them!
                  A vial to contain your entire brain would be a pretty small vial - test tube size or smaller, Id say.

But a vial for your bile - that would be gallon size, at least.
                  Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

A vial containing your entire brain would be a pretty small vial - test tube size or smaller, Id say.
                    You may get away with saying a personal insult, only because you are a favored pet...LOL

to me your just a D!ck and your words of insult only make me laugh....LOL

After all, the absent minded one needs an Armenian to help him find posts of old, cause the has bin can't find it himself...HAHA HA!

But a vial for your bile - that would be gallon size, at least
                    How could a vila be a gallon? I know Englishmen use a weird system so that they have a monopoly but no known law of nature can make one known amount be more then another. I think you need to consult an Armenian before you speak...ROTF

After all you can't even recall what you said let alone measure anything sensibly any more...ROTF

May the mods love you till the day you die, till then ole boy!
                    Last edited by Vahram; 03-26-2013, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Սիրիան արտաքին ռազմական միջամտություն եզրին
                      Երեքշաբթի, 26 Մարտի 2013,

ՄԱԿ-ը մարտի 25-ին հայտարարել է, որ անվտանգության նկատառումներից ելնելով՝ փակում է իր գրասենյակը Դամասկոսում ու դուրս է բերում աշխատակիցներին երկրից: Հայտարարության համաձայն, ժամանակավորապես կասեցվում է նաեւ Սիրիայի հարցով ՄԱԿ ու ԱՊԼ հատուկ բանագնաց Լախդար Բրահիմիի առաքելությունը:
                      Դրանից մի քանի ժամ անց Հորդանանը ամբողջությամբ փակել է Սիրիայի հետ սահմանը: Պատճառը, ըստ հորդանանյան իշխանությունների, սահմանային հատվածում բախումների ուժգնացումն է:
                      Մարտի 24-ին հայտնի է դարձել նաեւ, որ հրաժարական է տվել Սիրիայի ընդդիմադիր ուժերի կոալիցիայի ղեկավար Ահմեդ Մոազ ալ-Խատիբը: Նույն օրն էլ Դեյր Զորում վիրավորվել էր ապստաբների հրամանատար գեներալ Ռիյադ Ասադը: Ավելի վաղ նա քննադատել էր Թուրքիայից գործող ընդդիմադիր կոալիցիային դեռ հաղթանակ չտարած պաշտոններ կիսելու մեջ:
                      Օրերս էլ Արաբական պետությունների լիգան ընդունել էր Կատարի առաջարկը եւ կառույցում Սիրիայի տեղերը տրամադրել ընդդիմությանը՝ հրավիրելով մասնակցել նիստերին:
                      Հնարավոր է, ՄԱԿ աշխատակիցներին դուրս բերելը նշանակում է, որ հակամարտությունը փոխզիջումներով ու բանակցություններով լուծելու հնարավորությունները սպառված են:
                      Արդեն 2 տարուց երկար ձգվող հակամարտությունը ցույց տվեց, որ Արեւմուտքի կողմից ֆինանսական ու արաբական պետությունների կողմից ֆինանսական ու ռազմական աջակցությունը բավարար չեն Ասադի վարչակարգը տապալելու համար: Ընդդիմությունն անհրաժեշտ կազմակերպվածություն ու ռեսուրսներ չունի, ապստամբ խմբավորումները գործում են միմյանցից անկախ, երբեմն էլ՝ միմյանց դեմ:
                      Հատկանշական է, որ անցյալ շաբաթ Մեծ Բրիտանիան ու Ֆրանսիան որոշում են կայացրել զենք մատակարարել Սիրիայի ապստաբներին: ՄԱԿ բանագնացի առաքելության կասեցումը կարող է նշանակել, որ Արեւմուտքը վստահ է, որ Ասադի վարչակարգի ռեսուրսները սպառվելու եզրին են եւ ապստաբների վճռական գործողությունները կարող են տապալել նրա իշխանությունը:
                      Հնարավոր է նաեւ, որ Սիրիայի իշխանության դեմ հանդես եկող պետություններն այլեւս չեն հավատում, որ ապստաբները կարող են հաջողությունների հասնել եւ որոշել են անձամբ խաղի մեջ մտնել: Չի բացառվում, որ մոտ ժամանակներս ՄԱԿ Անվտանգության խորհրդում կարող է բանաձեւ ընդունվել (կամ էլ առանց բանաձեւի) եւ Սիրիայում անթռիչք գոտի հաստատվի եւ գործի դրվի ՆԱՏՕ-ի օդուժը` հաշվի առնելով, որ դաշինքի հրամանատարներից Ջեյմս Ստավրիդիսն անցյալ շաբաթ հայտարարել էր, որ հրամանի դեպքում իրենք պատրաստ են գործողություններ ծավալել Սիրիայում: Հնարավոր է նաեւ ռազմական միջամտության առաքելությունը դրվի Թուրքիայի վրա, առավել եւս, որ անցած շաբաթ Անկարան կարողացել է կարգավորել հարաբերություններն Իսրայելի հետ, հրադադարել է հաստատել քրդերի հետ եւ այժմ ձեռքերն ազատ են Սիրիայի ուղղությամբ գործելու համար:

Comment

Working...
                      X