Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian lesbians/gays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Armenian lesbians/gays

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
    Hmmm... this I find interesting. What's wrong with a woman having some self esteem? Or is that not part of the Feminist agenda?
    This is even more interesting, because elsewhere on this thread, you complain about women taking their husbands to the cleaners, so to speak, with all the material demands they put forth.

Also, I'm sure you and your friends will be tickled by this story:

A Muslim teenager was murdered by her parents because she refused to let them “crush her will” and resisted their plans for an arranged marriage, a court heard yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Flamenkita View Post
      This is even more interesting, because elsewhere on this thread, you complain about women taking their husbands to the cleaners, so to speak, with all the material demands they put forth.

Also, I'm sure you and your friends will be tickled by this story:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ting-boys.html
      Men have no issues sharing the fruits of their labour with their family. Work, afterall, is the energy spent by mankind for survival. Many material goods are in essence a necessity for the survival of human life.

I can post stories where teenage girls and their boyfriends kill the parents or stories where teenage boys abort their girlfriends' baby with baseball bats. I can also post stories where a teenage boy brutally murdered and mutilated his girlfriend. So if you want to compare the culture of the West to Eastern culture, I'm sure you'll find that the culture of the East produces far more productive and sane members of society.
      "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
        Men have no issues sharing the fruits of their labour with their family. Work, afterall, is the energy spent by mankind for survival. Many material goods are in essence a necessity for the survival of human life.
        Please speak in the first person. And try to be consistent.

Comment

Please speak in the first person. And try to be consistent.
          My apologies. For a second there I thought I could generalize like a feminist.
          "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

There are better "-ists" for you to copy generalization from. Try chauvinists, nationalists, antisemitists, racists, etc...

Comment

... and if you don't agree, you can face my fists.
              this post = teh win.

Comment

There are better "-ists" for you to copy generalization from. Try chauvinists, nationalists, antisemitists, racists, etc...
                Ahaaaa... now you've caught on.

Comment

Ohhh... I missed one. Rapists.

Comment

In regards to the original poster, she should do what makes her happy as long as she's with someone who is a positive influence in her life. If I had kids I would not want them to be gay for various reasons, but if they happened to be gay then they would still be my kids and I would feel the same love towards them as long as they chose someone who is clean, responsible and intelligent. She should tell her parents how she feels. That way, even if they reject her lifestyle and are upset towards her, at least she laid it out on the table and was honest about it. You can't control how other people feel.

In regards to all the other discussions.... where do I begin? I agree & disagree with every single person here depending on the topic. I personally don't see a problem with early-term abortions. Living in California and seeing all the teen pregnancies almost makes me wish abortion was mandatory in certain cases. Unwanted children are a cancer to society. People have kids and support them VERY loosely, or they support them financially but have zero emotional/personal connection with them. These kids grow up with a MUCH higher chance of being homeless, living a life of crime, being drug addicts, and just being jackasses in general. I feel like many people should not be allowed to procreate, both odars & Armenians alike. However, I accept that everyone is free to choose their own path and make their own mistakes. As long as they pay for those mistakes themselves and don't ask for my tax money to bail them out of their own stupidity.

When it comes to women sleeping around... Regardless of the moral implications, theres no way to stop it aside from parental education & applying indirect influence via the family unit or social circles. Many won't do it either way, and many will. In a way its fine to give women the same freedom as men. If we lived in a society where women were forced into social roles such as pretending to be decent, honest and caring, being pressured into marriages because they have no other male options, you will get many situations where later on in life the husband will find out the woman is actually none of those things and is living a double life behind his back. Instead of forcing women to be decent, honest & caring, and then later realizing they don't give a rats ass about any of those things, if women were able to choose their path in life from 0 to 100 and were open about it, we as men would be better able to figure out which women genuinely have these great characteristics: Hardly any
                    Last edited by ArmSurvival; 05-24-2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmSurvival View Post
                      In regards to the original poster, she should do what makes her happy as long as she's with someone who is a positive influence in her life. If I had kids I would not want them to be gay for various reasons, but if they happened to be gay then they would still be my kids and I would feel the same love towards them as long as they chose someone who is clean, responsible and intelligent. She should tell her parents how she feels. That way, even if they reject her lifestyle and are upset towards her, at least she laid it out on the table and was honest about it. You can't control how other people feel.

In regards to all the other discussions.... where do I begin? I agree & disagree with every single person here depending on the topic. I personally don't see a problem with early-term abortions. Living in California and seeing all the teen pregnancies almost makes me wish abortion was mandatory in certain cases. Unwanted children are a cancer to society. People have kids and support them VERY loosely, or they support them financially but have zero emotional/personal connection with them. These kids grow up with a MUCH higher chance of being homeless, living a life of crime, being drug addicts, and just being jackasses in general. I feel like many people should not be allowed to procreate, both odars & Armenians alike. However, I accept that everyone is free to choose their own path and make their own mistakes. As long as they pay for those mistakes themselves and don't ask for my tax money to bail them out of their own stupidity.

When it comes to women sleeping around... Regardless of the moral implications, theres no way to stop it aside from parental education & applying indirect influence via the family unit or social circles. Many won't do it either way, and many will. In a way its fine to give women the same freedom as men. If we lived in a society where women were forced into social roles such as pretending to be decent, honest and caring, being pressured into marriages because they have no other male options, you will get many situations where later on in life the husband will find out the woman is actually none of those things and is living a double life behind his back. Instead of forcing women to be decent, honest & caring, and then later realizing they don't give a rats ass about any of those things, if women were able to choose their path in life from 0 to 100 and were open about it, we as men would be better able to figure out which women genuinely have these great characteristics: Hardly any
                      Very well said.

Comment

Working...
                      X