Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Some questions to armenians...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some questions to armenians...

Originally posted by freakyfreaky View Post
    Fuzzy, have you ever been to Tekirdag or Martuni? Do you have ancestors from there? I do. They fled.

Funny thing about Tekirdag which is more than 200 miles west of Istanbul is that immediately before it changed over to Turkish hands it was commonly known as Tekfurdag from Armenian origins and before that was also known as Rodostu and was comprised of a large population of Greeks.
    Dear freakyfreaky,
    I havent ever been Tekirdag.I wasnt know who Armenians lived in there.I visited there that if I was from there.Anybody don't do something to you.Be sure.

Come to Anatolia.

Comment

Question to Fuzzy:

Why did the Ottomans change their names, their alphabet, their language and disavow their history in exchange for new statehood?

Seems to me that they were trying to hide their identity to avoid culpability for war crimes like genocide.

I await your response.
      Between childhood, boyhood,
      adolescence
      & manhood (maturity) there
      should be sharp lines drawn w/
      Tests, deaths, feats, rites
      stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

Question to Fuzzy:

Why did the Ottomans change their names, their alphabet, their language and disavow their history in exchange for new statehood?

Seems to me that they were trying to hide their identity to avoid culpability for war crimes like genocide.

I await your response.
        Dear freakyfreaky,

Ottoman didn't change something.Ittihad and Terakki did that.They were secret J-e-w-s.They changed our culture.They are very danger.We say that they are 'Truva Horse'.

Sabetayist is us.Pakrudini(Your Truva Horse) is yours.

They did that live everything in 1915.They used Ottomans.They werent want you in Turkey because of your economy and policy power.

Today,still Sabetayists are hating from you,they didnt accept past in anytime.if they accept past,everything will appear.So they are contolling Turkey Republic.Even Hrant was killed in secret Armenian(Ergenekon in Turkey Government Mafia).Sercet Armenian and Secret xxxs(Sabetayists) allianced.Diaspora and Global xxxs are supporting AKP(R.Tayyip Erdogan,President of Turkey Government,He is Islamic İdeology and he dislike Sabetayists.) Government contrarythem.

Can I understand you?
        Last edited by Fuzzy; 07-13-2008, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Fuzzy,

Kemal initiated the change of the alphabet.
          Between childhood, boyhood,
          adolescence
          & manhood (maturity) there
          should be sharp lines drawn w/
          Tests, deaths, feats, rites
          stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

At least once a week I get asked some variation on this question: what’s it…Read the postMythbusters: Turks and Arabs

a bit off topic, but the truth is turks shouldnt even be in anatolia - the reigion is historically greek and armenian, just look at history. the language turks speak is monglian with a mix of tatar followed by evolution and loan words from anatolian neighbours.

did jesus ever speak about turks? is there any mention of turks in the bible? did alexander the great conquer turkey before he went to persia? no!!! turkey didnt exist yet, turkey came with monglian genghis khan, people like turks, turkmens, kyrgiz, orghouz, uzbeks, azeri, kazakhs etc they are all because of genghis khan - they are all descendants of various mongolian tribes!

i was taught to be critical of everything and question everything. so when i was young i heavily questioned the armenian genocide. i searched everywhere and everything, every source, every side: neutral, turkish and armenian alike.

no matter how hard i looked there is simply no evidence to say that it wasnt a genocide. it happened, its historical fact. personally (i dont speak for the rest of armenians, or hayastan for that matter) i dont want turkeys money. even if turkey admited the genocide tomorrow, and said we will compensate armenia, do u (directed at disporan armenians) think we will see one cent of that compensation!? no way! it will go to the government of armenia and it will stay there im sure of that.

as for the land well i live in australia, does it affect me if turkey gives all of rightful armenia land to hayastan? not really, tho i admit it would be the right thing.

personally i just want an official admitting that it happend by turkish government and people, and then to say sorry from the heart. if they do this - this will be the begining of peace, turks everywhere if u are reading this i gaurentee this. armenians i dont think are really after your money or land just yet. we simply want desent apology for the genocide that the ottoman young turks did kill 1.5 armenians, 750,000 assyrians and im not exactly sure how many pontic greeks but it was a xxxx load.

admit this - this is the path to peace between our nations and peoples.

Comment

Fuzzy,

Kemal initiated the change of the alphabet.
              and to add he made the new turkish republic secular (in the turkish constitution) - not islamic - which im pretty sure is a major political topic in turkey right now.

no armenian should disrespect ataturk, his is was very smart man, i mean cunning. yeah cunning is a better word.

see how turkey now is trying to get into the EU. do you think they would stand a chance if they wrote in arabic script and were islamic government? no way. now they have fooled the world into thinking they are 'european' by writing in english alphabet and a 'free' secular government.

Comment

Originally posted by Vrtanes View Post
                and to add he made the new turkish republic secular (in the turkish constitution) - not islamic - which im pretty sure is a major political topic in turkey right now.

no armenian should disrespect ataturk, his is was very smart man, i mean cunning. yeah cunning is a better word.

see how turkey now is trying to get into the EU. do you think they would stand a chance if they wrote in arabic script and were islamic government? no way. now they have fooled the world into thinking they are 'european' by writing in english alphabet and a 'free' secular government.
                Attaturd was cunning pedophile.

Comment

we shouldn't disrespect Ataturk? But that's a tremendously popular pass time of Armenians!

Also, Ataturk helped Turks and continued to rob and deport Armenians. Lets respect him as a "smart and cunning historical figure" once such longstanding workings are reversed, shall we?
                  Last edited by jgk3; 09-18-2008, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X