Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Sevri Tashnakir vs. Karsi Tashnakir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sevri Tashnakir vs. Karsi Tashnakir

Originally posted by Saco View Post
    You know how the gov. keeps everything under it's hands? By making everyone think about finding food FIRST and doing everything else later. They've turned us into animals. When you don't have enough food, NATURALLY, you won't say too much. You'll be very cautious and silent, if not seriously afraid. So that's why, no one says anything because they don't have time to think about anything else. That's what's going on today and it is the best way to keep everything under COMPLETE control...
    That is terrible. It's like using their power in a very corrupted and selfish way so the people won't be able to rise against them. That is anything but democratic. In fact that's the worst way of controlling a mass of people.

Only if the people unite can this change but Armenia's new generation is very spoiled. I blame the gov. mostly, if not completely.
    Yes it will be nice if bit by bit the people can stand in unity. However Saco jan, how is it that it's the government's fault for having spoiled new generation? Just that I want to be enlightened. Thank you.

Guys, let's not go that far. Serj is an ass but he isn't Levon. Yesterday I was talking to some serious people and I asked them if their happy that Serj got elected and they said they were because Levon would destroy this country. I can even outline HOW if you like. Serj is a xxxxx but he isn't going to sell our country. Inku chariki pokr tesakna...
    Although I agree with you that Levon is an outright traitor; he will certainly give away our Artsakhian lands after our men of arms and Fedayis gave their sweet lives for it. But what is Serje doing? He is collaborating secretly with our number one enemy the turks, signing that darn "Roadmap" agreement, giving away our legal Sevres Treaty and replacing it with an illegal Kars Treaty to appease the bloody turks and backstabbing his country and his countrymen. On top of that the turks had that bloody "Roadmap" agreement signed by Serje on April 23rd one day before April 24th so that Serje wouldn't breath the Genocide word; and what did Serje do? He did exactly that, what the turks wanted. Serje now threw out of the window the Genocide recognition, and he is selling out our 1.5 Million Martyrs' rights, their precious memory, the rights of their property, and the rights of our anscestral lands - all of Western Armenia.

Plus by opening the Boders, there is the danger as a few of our members in here already reminded us; the turks will come and buy our lands and eventually they will sell us out. There is a lose lose situation in here that is very frightening.

These borders opening won't SELL our country or anything like that. Serj has made that clear and if he breaks his promise, everyone will revolt, I'm sure. Plus, I don't think he's a traitor like Levon. He isn't that much of a traitor. There's a lot of tension flying around and Serj won't get away with his xxxx this time, that's for sure. So I urge him to tread softly. Let's see what happens...
    It looks like Serje is talking like he pleases to ease the people not to revolt; but I say he is selling Armenia out by doing away with our Genocide recognition cause, by not putting any preconditions to our enemy, by doing away with our Sevres Treaty rights, by doing away with our rights of Western Armenian lands and finally by having those cunning enemy turks; businessmen and their people to come to Armenia and slowly sip in and get bits and pieces of our existing land. All of these things are very bad to our sacred cause, to our beloved country and to our beloved people of the Republic.

Comment

Saco jan,

I want you to do one important thing in Armenia. To promote our rights, please spread around to your friends, media and whomever about our rights to the Sevres Treaty. It's rights and it's legality for the right of our lands.

This also goes to everyone in the Diaspora. Please people spread about our right of way to our legal document of the Sevres Treaty.

Comment

Saco jan, I want to ask you one more thing. Remember above you said that young people in Armenia do not like to read the whole clauses of the Sevres Treaty as it is very long. You said that you were going to shorten it for them. When you do, would you please put it out in here as well so that the Diasporan young people will also be able to read it more often than not? When it's sussinct and shortened everyone will be more aware and read it more readily in the Diaspora as well as in Armenia.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

That is terrible. It's like using their power in a very corrupted and selfish way so the people won't be able to rise against them. That is anything but democratic. In fact that's the worst way of controlling a mass of people.
          The current state of the people is very .... spoiled. Everyone has become used to living this way. They don't see the light at the end of the cave anymore.

Yes it will be nice if bit by bit the people can stand in unity. However Saco jan, how is it that it's the government's fault for having spoiled new generation? Just that I want to be enlightened. Thank you.
          I'll tell you how !

1. You know how many WONDERFUL and BRIGHT students there are here in Armenia? Many have received RED DIPLOMAS. Do you know what that is? You only receive those if you get straight A's like your whole life. These students don't have enough money to SURVIVE nowadays (xxxx YOU SERJ). These students teach music, math, or the like to small kiddies in small schools. Is that what they deserve??? Is that where they belong? When you do things like this, you lose respect for yourself. You spoil yourself . Imagine working your ASS OFF and then getting a penny and NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT IT? You become very spoiled within and don't know what to do anymore. They are our nations GOLDEN children. They are the ones that should be leading this nation. Instead, it's the brainless, ILITERATE, xxxxxxxs that get all the good posts.

2. Our new generation has lost hope. Most of them don't want to learn and I don't blame them. They say, "WHY should we learn?" and I would say the same. The gov. doesn't support anyone. They bring them down, with their own bloody hands, never allowing them to rise up. They keep them in the gutters so that THEY won't lose their posts. Our people are not all stupid, it's just that the leaders don't allow them to stand up. If Red Diploma holders can't get a decent job then who the xxxx are we, Anoush, who the F*U*C*K are we?

3. The gov. doesn't allow our people to BREATHE the fresh air here in Armenia. They make us only think about our daily food and how we'll find something...ANYTHING...for our children to eat. The gov. makes all of us very tense and unbalanced emotionally, mentally, and physically. Ay sa ya ko Hayastanu, Anoush jan. Petka kokkits kutres molakoterin vor nor karoghanas arach gunas. Easier said then done. Our WORST enemies are right here in Yerevan and their screwing us in every position you can think of .

I can write books Anoush. After all that I've seen. After all the poor, rich, and famous people I've met. After all the hopelesss students I've met. I can talk, Anoush, more then anyone ever could. I can stand up and bring everyone together ... I have the right to do that ... and I WILL!

Just the other day, your country died, Anoush, do you know that ? Ko yerkiru mahatsav, tsavut tanem. One of Armenia's greatest musicians is very, very close to our family. His name is Manuk Harutsunyan. He has been protecting our history with all he's got for more then 25-30 YEARS. The xxxxxy gov. has NEVER supported him (which means their doing their xxxxing part) or in very, VERY small doses and recently, he couldn't take it anymore ! He has protected our musical history for decades. You know how many instruments he has saved? Instruments that belonged to people like Ashugh Jivan and Komitas can be found in his GIGANTIC collection and you know how he brought them together? With his own sweat. He has been buying them from different Turkish, Kurdish, Persian, and Iranian merchants who have no idea what they carry in their hands. He has made tons of loans somehow, spending over 300,000 dollars minimum when he didn't have enough money to buy pieces of bread. Right now, he has his own little workshop, fixing and selling all kinds of instruments ... somehow surviving AND keeping our history together. In the past, he has had three orchestra's and has promoted our country and our music in countless countries. He used to live in France very nicely but decided to come back to his motherland and help her get back on her feet. And now look at how our gov. supports him. IS THIS WHAT HE DESERVES? He barely survives and has two boys (19 and 15) to take care of along with his wife, of course ... not to mention our beloved COUNTRY. The other day, he couldn't take it anymore and sold one or two of his instruments from his collection because there wasn't enough money for him to buy some medicine for his relative who was very sick . Plus, I forgot to mention that he supports many other families out there somehow. Anyways, now he couldn't SURVIVE anymore. I went with him (I'm always with him, I'm a musician myself and he's like a second father and a great friend to me) to seel an antique Dhol from his collection and I showed as much support as I could . You should've seen the look on his face. It was as if he was selling his own son. We went through that phase as a team you can say and somehow, by God's mercy, we found some small hope to move on and not give up. He was so upset that he was ready to sell his entire collection stating that "this country doesn't deserve all these instruments and all that I'm going through". He was broken down in a way I've never seen in my entire life. He could sell his entire collection RIGHT NOW for more then 10 Million dollors to Turkey, Iran, Persia, or any other country but he hasn't. He loves his country and would rather die then sell it away. All this happened 3 days ago but he hasn't given up. He just went through a very depressing phase and ANYONE would. ANYONE in his shoes. He lost one Dhol but he's planning on buying it back later on.

THAT IS WHAT TRUE LOVE FOR YOUR COUNTRY IS. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT DESERVE TO TRULY BE SUPPORTED.

This is what I go through everyday Anoush. This is the pain I see everyday and believe it or not, I suffer more then anyone else. Manuk Harutsunyan is just one of the hundreds of other people I know and would gladly take a bullet for. The instrument he sold was more then 100 years old and belonged to our forefathers. We lost one more piece of our history . Don't you or anyone else DARE blame Manuk. He couldn't move on anymore and no officials were helping him so what was he supposed to do? It was a very critical moment and he couldn't do anything else Armenia's state is very difficult right now. We owe HIM most if not all the credit for saving our musical past which could have been lost forever (and was about to be).

I am creating a very big page just for our cultural guardians in C&A and Mr. Manuk will be at the very top of that page. I wil be presenting EVERYTHING related to the Armenian culture, music, cuisine, etc. through C&A and Manuk Harutsunyan and many, many others have joined me and my team and are standing together. This is the LEAST I can do for them and my country. The very LEAST. C&A is no joke my friends. It's massive and I believe it will help our nation rise from the ashes. I won't rest until it does. I have seen enough pain. It's one thing drinking a soda in the Diaspora and feeling down and it's another thing LIVING HERE and feeling all this. Many people have a lot of knowledge when it comes to the internet, creating sites, designing, etc. and I see them using their abilities in the wrong ways on many occasions. If they want to do something truly worth while then let them come forward. This project is for them. Now is the time to make a difference. It's time to walk the talk...

Although I agree with you that Levon is an outright traitor; he will certainly give away our Artsakhian lands after our men of arms and Fedayis gave their sweet lives for it. But what is Serje doing? He is collaborating secretly with our number one enemy the turks, signing that darn "Roadmap" agreement, giving away our legal Sevres Treaty and replacing it with an illegal Kars Treaty to appease the bloody turks and backstabbing his country and his countrymen.
          We're going too far, Anoush jan. Seriously. Serj has swore that he won't do that and he'll burn in hell if he does AFTER he gets torn to pieces by us. Let's not get too tensed. I know I was but after talking to some serious people, I put together the puzzle and saw a different picture. Let's be worried but not tensed. Please Anoush.

Plus by opening the Boders, there is the danger as a few of our members in here already reminded us; the turks will come and buy our lands and eventually they will sell us out. There is a lose lose situation in here that is very frightening.
          I doubt this will be allowed. There is more to this picture then we thought when we said all that Anoush. These borders will mostly just help big companies and I'm sure laws will be created to not allow anyone to buy our lands.

It looks like Serje is talking like he pleases to ease the people not to revolt; but I say he is selling Armenia out by doing away with our Genocide recognition cause, by not putting any preconditions to our enemy, by doing away with our Sevres Treaty rights, by doing away with our rights of Western Armenian lands and finally by having those cunning enemy turks; businessmen and their people to come to Armenia and slowly sip in and get bits and pieces of our existing land. All of these things are very bad to our sacred cause, to our beloved country and to our beloved people of the Republic.
          This step is being taken quietly only to make it easier for us to deal with the AG issue and everything else. I'm not saying it's right but I don't consider it as pure evil either. Let's relax a bit and see what will happen. We haven't even seen the roadmap or anything like that yet.

Saco jan,

I want you to do one important thing in Armenia. To promote our rights, please spread around to your friends, media and whomever about our rights to the Sevres Treaty. It's rights and it's legality for the right of our lands.
          Haha, Anoush jan, du achkis ches patkeratsnum incha katarvum stegh. Do you think the Armenians don't know? What will happen if I spread all that news? What do you expect to gain from that? Let's be practical. C&A is practical. Running around, shouting out "FREEDOM" is not practical and I already told you why. Please look at the bigger picture.

Saco jan, I want to ask you one more thing. Remember above you said that young people in Armenia do not like to read the whole clauses of the Sevres Treaty as it is very long. You said that you were going to shorten it for them. When you do, would you please put it out in here as well so that the Diasporan young people will also be able to read it more often than not? When it's sussinct and shortened everyone will be more aware and read it more readily in the Diaspora as well as in Armenia.
          Anoush jan, this may sound selfish but we've been working our asses off for 4-5 months and whatever we do is for CA and will stay in CA. Don't worry, everyone from all over the world will enter our site so there's no need to place the treaty here. If you still really, really want it to be here then you can paste a link to our short version of the treaty. You can do that but forgive me, I'd really like our work to be appreciated in CA. If we spread all our work around then CA won't be as original and important.
          THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Guys, Neither ottoman patisah nor ottoman parliment signed serv treaty. So It is already a null treaty. So It is neither valid nor legal.

When It comes to kars treaty, ROA accepted rights and liabilities of russian armenia. So ROA is binded by that treaty.

Comment

Originally posted by Palavra View Post

When It comes to kars treaty, ROA accepted rights and liabilities of russian armenia. So ROA is binded by that treaty.
              Is that a fact or an opinion?
              "All truth passes through three stages:
              First, it is ridiculed;
              Second, it is violently opposed; and
              Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

I think a fact. Otherwise, ROA will enter war with azeris too but She did not open a war against Azeris because she had no legal root.(wasnt azeris take ROA at soviet times?) It is also reason for still not recognising karabag as an independent state..

Comment

Originally posted by Palavra View Post
                  I think a fact. Otherwise, ROA will enter war with azeris too but She did not open a war against Azeris because she had no legal root.(wasnt azeris take ROA at soviet times?) It is also reason for still not recognising karabag as an independent state..
                  Palavra; please leave the real history to the historians, remember? That's also the motto of your turkish government. So leave it to them.

Sevres Treaty is the ONLY legal document there is vs. Kars Treaty it is an illegal document pushed solely by attaturk and jeudio-bolshevik agendas to illegally nullify everything else BUT THEY CANNOT. Jeudio-Bolshevik's just simply gave our Artsaxian lands and Naxichevan to azerbaijan which is an illegal state. So don't change history all by yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Gavur View Post
                    Is that a fact or an opinion?
                    Gavur jan, mi havada jans, it's an opinion by azeri derived agendas.

Just read again and again the Sevres Legal Treaty and tell your friends Armenians or Odars and tell as many people as you can about our legal rights paregam.

Comment

Originally posted by Saco View Post

I can write books Anoush. After all that I've seen. After all the poor, rich, and famous people I've met

Just the other day, your country died, Anoush, do you know that ? Ko yerkiru mahatsav, tsavut tanem. One of Armenia's greatest musicians is very, very close to our family. His name is Manuk Harutsunyan. He has been protecting our history with all he's got for more then 25-30 YEARS. The xxxxxy gov. has NEVER supported him (which means their doing their xxxxing part) or in very, VERY small doses and recently, he couldn't take it anymore ! He has protected our musical history for decades. You know how many instruments he has saved? Instruments that belonged to people like Ashugh Jivan and Komitas can be found in his GIGANTIC collection and you know how he brought them together? With his own sweat. He has been buying them from different Turkish, Kurdish, Persian, and Iranian merchants who have no idea what they carry in their hands. He has made tons of loans somehow, spending over 300,000 dollars minimum when he didn't have enough money to buy pieces of bread. Right now, he has his own little workshop, fixing and selling all kinds of instruments ... somehow surviving AND keeping our history together. In the past, he has had three orchestra's and has promoted our country and our music in countless countries. He used to live in France very nicely but decided to come back to his motherland and help her get back on her feet. And now look at how our gov. supports him. IS THIS WHAT HE DESERVES? He barely survives and has two boys (19 and 15) to take care of along with his wife, of course ... not to mention our beloved COUNTRY. The other day, he couldn't take it anymore and sold one or two of his instruments from his collection because there wasn't enough money for him to buy some medicine for his relative who was very sick . Plus, I forgot to mention that he supports many other families out there somehow. Anyways, now he couldn't SURVIVE anymore. I went with him (I'm always with him, I'm a musician myself and he's like a second father and a great friend to me) to seel an antique Dhol from his collection and I showed as much support as I could . You should've seen the look on his face. It was as if he was selling his own son. We went through that phase as a team you can say and somehow, by God's mercy, we found some small hope to move on and not give up. He was so upset that he was ready to sell his entire collection stating that "this country doesn't deserve all these instruments and all that I'm going through". He was broken down in a way I've never seen in my entire life. He could sell his entire collection RIGHT NOW for more then 10 Million dollors to Turkey, Iran, Persia, or any other country but he hasn't. He loves his country and would rather die then sell it away. All this happened 3 days ago but he hasn't given up. He just went through a very depressing phase and ANYONE would. ANYONE in his shoes. He lost one Dhol but he's planning on buying it back later on.

THAT IS WHAT TRUE LOVE FOR YOUR COUNTRY IS. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT DESERVE TO TRULY BE SUPPORTED.

This is what I go through everyday Anoush. This is the pain I see everyday and believe it or not, I suffer more then anyone else. Manuk Harutsunyan is just one of the hundreds of other people I know and would gladly take a bullet for. The instrument he sold was more then 100 years old and belonged to our forefathers. We lost one more piece of our history . Don't you or anyone else DARE blame Manuk. He couldn't move on anymore and no officials were helping him so what was he supposed to do? It was a very critical moment and he couldn't do anything else Armenia's state is very difficult right now. We owe HIM most if not all the credit for saving our musical past which could have been lost forever (and was about to be).

I am creating a very big page just for our cultural guardians in C&A and Mr. Manuk will be at the very top of that page. I wil be presenting EVERYTHING related to the Armenian culture, music, cuisine, etc. through C&A and Manuk Harutsunyan and many, many others have joined me and my team and are standing together. This is the LEAST I can do for them and my country. The very LEAST. C&A is no joke my friends. It's massive and I believe it will help our nation rise from the ashes. I won't rest until it does. I have seen enough pain. It's one thing drinking a soda in the Diaspora and feeling down and it's another thing LIVING HERE and feeling all this. Many people have a lot of knowledge when it comes to the internet, creating sites, designing, etc. and I see them using their abilities in the wrong ways on many occasions. If they want to do something truly worth while then let them come forward. This project is for them. Now is the time to make a difference. It's time to walk the talk

Tsavali e Saco jan shat tsavali e mer garavaroutyan yev irents chapazants anhokoutyan yev lirp akahutyan yev geghdodutyan vijage.

I tell you what Saco jan, I haven't been working for a good many years as I brought up my child and then I went to college and I am still not working as I looked for a job sporadically and I couldn't find a job yet because of the recession and the bad economic times we are having. But I have some money stacked up. Please please let me help your relative the gifted Mr. Manuk Harutunyan with my dollars for the good of preserving our national cultural gifts that are priceless, and indeed I know the value only too well. I am also a very cultural human being. I have been a poet reciter and I am a classical soprano singer and I looooove music as well. Please let me help your relative so he'll be able to get back that priceless instrument that he sold and that he won't sell other instruments too because of lack of money.

Just send me a PM and I will send you my dollars and you'll give it to him. A very very small contribution towards you my beloved people of the RA, friend.
                      Last edited by Anoush; 05-04-2009, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X