Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Sevri Tashnakir vs. Karsi Tashnakir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sevri Tashnakir vs. Karsi Tashnakir

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
    They can say anything they want but when they say there will be no pre condition there will be non. What did you think they will ever accept the genocide. They will never do this, so stop fooling your self. I'm against opening of the border myself. There powers bigger than us busy opening the border and we need to make a deal that is good for us and without pre-condition it's the best deal we can get. Azeris lose a leverge against us and our economy will grow a little. We need to get stronger if we want our lands back this is what we need to work for to get stronger and get our lands back.
    You are accusing me of fooling myself with hope of recognition of Genocide by turkey and you are talking of getting stronger and getting our lands back? LOL There is no way we can get our land back by force. The only way forcing turks to give some thing is an international recognition of our rights (means recognition of AG). And what is happening is exactly incontrary. Our government by its arsskissing foreign policy stabbed in back Diasporas effort of doing some thing which will make sense. I am just disgusted….

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
      You are accusing me of fooling myself with hope of recognition of Genocide by turkey and you are talking of getting stronger and getting our lands back? LOL There is no way we can get our land back by force. The only way forcing turks to give some thing is an international recognition of our rights (means recognition of AG). And what is happening is exactly incontrary. Our government by its arsskissing foreign policy stabbed in back Diasporas effort of doing some thing which will make sense. I am just disgusted….
      Only with force we can get it back no one is going to give it to us. Turks will never give one inch of those lands back to us, forget that. If they accept the genocide they'll give money that's it don't expect any land if we don't take it ourself.

Comment

Only with force we can get it back no one is going to give it to us. Turks will never give one inch of those lands back to us, forget that. If they accept the genocide they'll give money that's it don't expect any land if we don't take it ourself.
        Every thing will depend of political conjuncture of the moment….maybe they will maybe not. But you cant be seriously talking of fighting turkeys 1.000.000 army (5th in the world) with our 50.000 

Comment

Every thing will depend of political conjuncture of the moment….maybe they will maybe not. But you cant be seriously talking of fighting turkeys 1.000.000 army (5th in the world) with our 50.000 
          why are you thinking over such a short short time. Before world war one they were a leading power in the world after ww1 they were nothing. things can change very fast. Look at history and you'll see many things.

And their army is 700.000 men strong at most,and not all of them are war ready and they have a real kurdish problem and real poverty in Western Armenia

Comment

why are you thinking over such a short short time. Before world war one they were a leading power in the world after ww1 they were nothing. things can change very fast. Look at history and you'll see many things.

And their army is 700.000 men strong at most,and not all of them are war ready and they have a real kurdish problem and real poverty in Western Armenia

Yes ofcours you got there a point... things can change- that what is called political conjuncture. But if turkey will become week one day, there will be much more chances to defeat it rather diplomatically than with force. Ofcours considering our foreign policy will be in right hands and not in hands of this morons....

Comment

Yes ofcours you got there a point... things can change- that what is called political conjuncture. But if turkey will become week one day, there will be much more chances to defeat it rather diplomatically than with force. Ofcours considering our foreign policy will be in right hands and not in hands of this morons....
              Those moromns are the best we have got, look at how they ae balancin us between Russia and the Us without falling to any of the sides. We are the strongest state in the Soutern Caucasus. We have the best armies and we are ready to win a war against the azeris. I think they are doing many things right.

Comment

Look in this thread and it wasn't only about you but Armenians every were. Some people don't see that you can't the government for things they havent done wrong. This government is trying to improve the living situation in the country for the ordanary people in the country.
                ...I can clearly see how that's being done! I live and breathe with the people and I know what's going on better then you, Karo. Why? Because unlike you, I see what the gov. is doing. Stop blaming the people so much. This gov. has ruined their lives and if you don't know how then I suggest you change your tone when you talk to me. You are extremely nationalistic to the point that you're supporting Robert and Levon ... the Levon that was ready to sell our country off and the Robert who damned our nation in so many ways. I don't support nationalists, Karo. I support those who use their brains!

The situation in Armenia today, you can't blame the government for that it's all of our fault. Us Armenians are responsible all of us. For every thing going wrong in hte country from the corruption to every other thing going wrong.
                You paint a very beautiful portrait of our beloved gov. Karo, and it's simply embarrassing and shows how primitive your knowledge and way of thinking is. Dzuku glkhitsa hotum, Karo. Du ches kara im joghovurti vura kutses es kekhtot karavarutsyan kakeru. Hayeru shat en tarapel et kurisneri pacharov u yes da karam apatsutsem. Yete du ches imanum te es mardik incheren anum mez, dzenut kutri u nusti teghut, vochte mihatel portsi tsuyts tal te menk inch vat kaghakatsinerenk. Du stegh ches aprel vor imanes... Dursu kaynats heshta murunchal! Ari stegh tenam kkaroghanas nuyn baneru asel. Tenank vordeghitsen durs galu ko bareru.

What did Robert do, look at the country in the 90 and look now to the country look how much it has changed...
                Haha, you must either be blind or deaf, one or the other. Do you seriously not know what Robert has done or are you just acting stupid? Robert has ruined this nation along with his homey's. I'll let someone else tell you how because you have a lot of catching up to do. You only look at how beautiful Yerevan is. You don't know how much xxxx our people have gone through until today, Karo, and when you DO, then we'll see how you support Robert and Levon!

The goverenment needs time to work out.
                Like they've been working out for the past 15 years? Lol, am I the only one reading this?

And even every thing in Armenia was like in Eu or America, Armenians would still complain about the goernment.
                Stop trying to make my people look like a bunch of unthankful bastards, Karo! You of all people. Vor ko yerekhanerut sovats satken stegh Yerevanum astvats chani, nor kutenank te vonts es du Roberti parkeru yerkelu! You don't know xxxx about our gov.

We need to get stronger if we want our lands back this is what we need to work for to get stronger and get our lands back.
                Opening borders won't make us stronger, Karo, itugitutsyun kez. That's something else you don't have a clue about.

...And opening our borders is your idea of forcing Turkey ? You have the wrong picture in your hands, son ... maybe because you've been kissing too much of our gov. ass.
                Last edited by Sako; 05-09-2009, 10:01 AM.
                THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Those moromns are the best we have got, look at how they ae balancin us between Russia and the Us without falling to any of the sides. We are the strongest state in the Soutern Caucasus. We have the best armies and we are ready to win a war against the azeris. I think they are doing many things right.
                  Chariki pokraguynnen ... vochmi urish ban. I agree, Serj has done a few things right and he might be a smaller xxxxxxx then his predecessors!
                  THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Saco View Post
                    Chariki pokraguynnen ... vochmi urish ban. I agree, Serj has done a few things right and he might be a smaller xxxxxxx then his predecessors!
                    Tell me who must lead the country, those fools in the opposition and the Dashnaks don't really have a person who is up to the task. There is no one who has done the things that Serge has been doing for the last 20 years. There is no one except one of the high ranking generals to take over the government.

Comment

Balancing? They are 100 % on Russian lash. Look just to the last events with refusing to tack part in regional NATO exercises in Georgia. They have offended Georgia for nothing just to pleas Russian daddy. Imagine what will happen to us if Russia withdrew its military help. You call it balancing?
                      Common...if they are the best we got than we are condemned nation....

Comment

Working...
                      X