Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

History of Indo-European Languages...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tres Bien
    Dont mix turkish words, or russian, or even armenian hedamnats dialect, that was hole my point!!!
    The easiest way to percerve the language.
    and no dialects are not the problem at all i agree.

Persian and armenian has been very close to eachother in the past. To my knowleadge there are many words alive in the armenian language today, that the persians has abondoned and are not in used in Persian today at all, acording to persian lingustics.
    What in the world are you saying? Anyone who says "persians and armenians were close with each other in the past" is entirely wrong and has an impaired mental mindset. Those words most likely come from "parskahyes" who just want to avoid any challenge or conflict due to their excessive fear and traitor like ways. If you read our entire history from various books you will see that the Persians stand right next to the Turks in terms of those ignoramuses that are guilty of pillaging Armenians and the Persians especially used Armenians as like the mules.

Comment

Armenians were very close with LOTS of people at one point. It was all based upon the religion they all accepted once upon a time. For instance, Armenians had close ties with the Assyrians at one point, till they decided to sever their ties and try to colonize Armenia and we in return ended their civilization.

Comment

Are you honestly blind or deaf or stupid? Or all three? Persians are such sycophantic bottom-feeders that they all now a days try to manuever around their own crimes they are guilty of by blaming Islam the very religion that they fought to submit others to. They use cheesy line of "Well those damn Arabs came and forced us into Islam it is not our fault" when it clearly is. That is still no excuse and that does not ABSOLVE Persians from their own stupidity for accepting or allowing that. Arabs and Turks and Mongols all forced Armenians trying to GET us to submit but we did not and we are like this tiny nation. Therefore, being a total conniving bunch of desert cads as the Persians are and were still doesnt pay off. If we put it in their pathetic excuses/arguments the Turks were never muslims either. Muslims come from Arabia and it spread all across the Mediterranean to the middle east and farther into central Asia where the Turks originate from i.e. the Tars. Howcome we still did not submit? The Persians did and in fact they totally were drooling to see Armenian civilization collapse by helping our muslims and tricking us into false promises and treaties that they broke. They even helped the muslims as their "allies" against this time the Christian Armenians and even still then they backpeddle for their own idiocy just to avoid paying the consequences that they all deserve. They failed to make and break our warrior fighting spirits to fall victims to their banal culture and Islamic customs.

Comment

Here Tresbien, how about this: DO NOT MIX UP OR CONTAMINATE THE ARMENIAN LANGUAGE WITH TURKISH, KURDISH, PERSIAN, RUSSIAN, ENGLISH or any other source of language.

Comment

This one Persian who was like 45 years old stood up with me in his broken English that needed fixing and goes:

"Dah Greeks force Armenians into CHRISCHANTY beehcoz deh Greeks ver ChrisCHAN I RED DEES"

In translation (I think): He said the only reason why Armenians are Christian is because the GREEKS [who were totally pagan and did not have any sort of Christian background till the mideval times whereas Armenians turned Christian around 300 AD] "made" Armenians supposedly "into christians." And at the end after I fed him a plate of his own rubbish with his bullxxxx on the side by saying "How can a group of people just turn to Christianity when they already were Christians before the Greeks even heard of Christ? I mean like do you guys not learn civility or logic in your desert holes in Iran?" He just laughs and goes "Noh datz meybe I am wrong" I go "it s not maybe YOU ARE wrong. Dont get back here till you learn some logic and or have some valid educational sources to assert whatever bullxxxx you were taunt in your mosque while you work on making sense next time without mixing up crucial facts that your small mind is unaware of as usual."

He just runs rapidly like the middle-eastern desert rats his kind are and he yells "ARMENIANS ARE PERSIANS BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE THEY GET THE 'IAN' FROM OK???!!!"

I laugh so hard and thought that never will any one reach the limit of ignorance and stupidity all in one package, that is till the day I met this guy, as irksome as that always was and still is to recall, good riddance.

Comment

"HAHAHAHA I see you still hold close the myth that our Armenian parents teach us without any evidence or proof. Look, ALL ancient ethnicities were always very close with each other. That whole region from the middle-east extending as far as Rome, Italy has always been at a constant kinship then back to rivals again with perpetual warfare. "

------
              Armenian and persian are very close to one another in linguistic form.
              They are both indo-european langauges, and are neigbouring countries..
              hard enough???

-----
              "You obviously have not read that the Persians come in 2nd next to Turks for slaughtering and cheating naive Armenians like you with their schemes, ever since the 500s BC. Like I said EARLIER TOO, ARMENIANS NEED TO GET THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR ASSES AND STOP WORSHIPPING ARABS AND PERSIANS ONLY BECAUSE THEY KILLED US WITH KNIVES NOT GUNS. They are no less guilty except the only thing is the Persians slaughtered and had tolerance for some Armenian customs as did the Romans. The Turks however did not. But really if you put the two and two together neither one is at all any less guilty than the other.
              "

I dont give a damn about persians or arabs, no more than i do with any other people on this earth Or what they think of us.

i have to say that the most ugliest Armenian I have heard, is not the one mixed with foriegn words, but those who speak "armenian" and do it ugly!!!!! with a "jughatsi" barbar to it.

Comment

"HAHAHAHA I see you still hold close the myth that our Armenian parents teach us without any evidence or proof. Look, ALL ancient ethnicities were always very close with each other. That whole region from the middle-east extending as far as Rome, Italy has always been at a constant kinship then back to rivals again with perpetual warfare. "

------
                hard enough???

-----
                "You obviously have not read that the Persians come in 2nd next to Turks for slaughtering and cheating naive Armenians like you with their schemes, ever since the 500s BC. Like I said EARLIER TOO, ARMENIANS NEED TO GET THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR ASSES AND STOP WORSHIPPING ARABS AND PERSIANS ONLY BECAUSE THEY KILLED US WITH KNIVES NOT GUNS. They are no less guilty except the only thing is the Persians slaughtered and had tolerance for some Armenian customs as did the Romans. The Turks however did not. But really if you put the two and two together neither one is at all any less guilty than the other.
                "

I dont give a damn about persians or arabs, no more than i do with any other people on this earth Or what they think of us.

i have to say that the most ugliest Armenian I have heard, is not the one mixed with foriegn words, but those who speak "armenian" and do it ugly!!!!! with a "jughatsi" barbar to it.
                YES all Indo-European languages have A FEW similarities. What is your point? Armenian is similar to Aramaic if you want to take that into consideration.

Comment

Tresbien, it is not a matter of what they THINK of us. If they had that ability in their narrow minds they would not think of committing a genocide or something similar to us. It is what they DID to us and how you Armenians today still have forgotten that and focused your attentions on just Turks, while slaving and kissing the asses of Arabs and Persians who could care less if you die. It is not just Turks it can go in the following order:

1) Turks
                  2) Persians
                  3) Arabs
                  4) Mongols
                  5) Romans/Byzantines

And besides, Italy and ALGERIA are neighbors too, what is your point? After all that territory the Persians conquered I dont see why your gap-filled head doesnt see that EVERYTHING that they have that they are thriving upon is and was borrowed from Armenians, mainly. They are not really "neighbors" either I mean if you say that that is like saying the Spanish and Morrocans are neighbors as well. Yea and? They are totally different people with no reason to worship each other as you expect Armenians to do here with those desert cads.
                  Last edited by Archetype8; 07-24-2004, 04:22 PM.

Comment

------
                    hard enough???

-----
                    "

The "Jughatsis" are the Armenians who in the 1800s were kidnapped by our kindly "great neighbors" the Persians to Iran for simply labor them into industriailizing the palaces of Ayatollah as sad as that all sounds.

Those are "Parskahyes" who speak with that outsider influenced dialect. That does not mean anything. We can go to the rural south and I will show you regular White people of British descent who speak a totally weird and quaint sounding English than the ones in California or MA.

Comment

actually i made a spelling misstake - i meant gjughtsi armenian, or i dont know what else to call it-"simple" armenian- words like xi, karas etc. Weve have had this discusion in another thread If i recall correcly.

Yes i know about the Jughtsiz very well. and i wouldnt exacly call it "simple" labour if you saw what they achieved in iran.

Comment

Working...
                      X