Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Gagik Tsarukyan has some 25 MILLION Euros to spend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gagik Tsarukyan has some 25 MILLION Euros to spend

Originally posted by Lucin View Post
    How about somebody mentioning the good things he has done and continues to do for Armenia? I've never cared about how much people have.
    Neither have I Lucin jan. Btw; lets say that he is a smart man and he earned his empire by being clever. He is probably helping Armenia too with his dollars.

Comment

/PanARMENIAN.Net/
      Recognition of the Nagorno Karabakh's independence by Armenia, without agreeing with the OSCE Minsk Group, may fail the negotiation process, Aram Safaryan, secretary of the "Prosperous Armenia" parliamentary faction told a PanARMENIAN.Net reporter. According to Aram Safaryan, the party members have not yet discussed this issue and he can say nothing officially. "But, in my opinion, the recognition of Nagorno Karabakh's independence by Armenia unilaterally is impractical because the issue has not matured yet," Aram Safaryan said.
      How nice and vague. Of course none of them want to comment on it...why rock the boat?
      kurtçul kangal

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaPapa View Post
        /PanARMENIAN.Net/

How nice and vague. Of course none of them want to comment on it...why rock the boat?
        You know Alpha, Armenia from the ghetgo should've rightfuly said the territorial integrity of Artsakh/Nagorno Karapakh not the other way around. Artsakh and much more has been for thousands of years Armenian historical land. The baloney "azerbaijan" made up freaking name never existed 100 years ago to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
          You know Alpha, Armenia from the ghetgo should've rightfuly said the territorial integrity of Artsakh/Nagorno Karapakh not the other way around. Artsakh and much more has been for thousands of years Armenian historical land. The baloney "azerbaijan" made up freaking name never existed 100 years ago to begin with.
          The game that the politicians are playing is an insult to our nation, but it says a lot about how they view the voters there (like sheep). The ARF/Heritage parties haven't forgotten and hopefully will continue to push the issue.

God bless those who speak the truth and face consequences (I mean the critics of the ruling parties).
          Last edited by AlphaPapa; 11-02-2009, 01:53 PM.
          kurtçul kangal

Comment

Armenian leadership seeks for international recognition of NKR
            02.11.2009 20:39 GMT+04:00 Print version Send to mail

/PanARMENIAN.Net/ “Armenia’s recognition of NKR independence should not be an end in itself. since authorities seek for full recognition of Artsakh,” RPA faction secretary Edward Sharmazanov told a PanARMENAIN.Net reporter.

Touching on Heritage-proposed bill on Armenia’s recognition of NKR, he considered the step untimely. Besides, he added, Karabakh settlement issue is within Minsk Group’s competences, and if Armenia unilaterally recognizes NKR’s independence, that will impede the peaceful settlement process.

With regard to international community’s possible reaction, RPA faction secretary expressed conviction that world would treat Artsakh as a state like South Ossetia and Abkhazia although the latter have already been recognized by Russia as independent republics. “As much as Karabakh peace process is concerned, we have managed to have nations’ self-determination right fixed in Madrid document. That will make it possible to enshrine the principle both de facto and de jure in future,” Sharmazanov noted.

Why post half of the story?
            Now let me tell how things work in the world, if Armenia recognizes Artsakh a second war will start the next day. Right now we got support of some countries but that will change when we do something this drastic. Recognizing Artsakh is our back up plan and will be used when the second war starts and when that happens we will have a reason.(look at So and Abkhazia and why Russia recognized after a war with Georgia.) This aren't easy like you guys think and as a country you can't do as you like without consequences.

Comment

It is the whole article (if you went to the link you'd see). Your article is an older one. Mine is regarding dodi gago's party, which is why I posted it here.

Regarding consequences, yes, we now have the protocols for a new future with Turkey. That is what we won from delaying recognition. Are you happy with that? If not, you should realize that there are no other consequences from our enemies. They've been talking of retaking Artsakh since they signed the ceasefire. They are concerned about oil revenues, nothing else. Do you really think they would risk giving up oil revenues for the sake of a claim made by an enemy? I thought I was the defeatist around here.

And lets look at Abkhazia/South Ossetia. There's other countries that recognize them, and the main ones that they are concerned about, Russia, is all they really need anyways. Look at where Artsakh is. Does it need anyone elses approval to exist? Is Armenia going to lose its Georgian/Iranian love? We have nothing to lose, but a lot to gain by being strong and assertive. This would NOT be an aggressive move...just assertive. Azeris and Turks get away with being aggressive every freaking day i go to their news sites, and high ranking government officials too! Not just pundits!

I'm not advocating going kamakazi in aggression...rather, stating that this is more assertion and better for Artsakh in the long term. Did the world fall apart for Northern Cypress when ankara recognized them? S. Ossetia? It's not of any negative consequence where it has happened. If I'm wrong, please share with me where it was.

Artsakh is independent, and I think the ruling parties problem with that isn't so much what others might think, as much as it is their wish to keep Artsakh dependent on Yerevan.
              kurtçul kangal

Comment

It is the whole article (if you went to the link you'd see). Your article is an older one. Mine is regarding dodi gago's party, which is why I posted it here.
                GO to the site and read it again and you'll see which one is older?

Regarding consequences, yes, we now have the protocols for a new future with Turkey. That is what we won from delaying recognition. Are you happy with that? If not, you should realize that there are no other consequences from our enemies. They've been talking of retaking Artsakh since they signed the ceasefire. They are concerned about oil revenues, nothing else. Do you really think they would risk giving up oil revenues for the sake of a claim made by an enemy? I thought I was the defeatist around here.
                Let them talk all they want but when you do something like this they can attack and still get away with it. Do you want to give them a reason to attack. Let's be smart and give the a legal reason to attack yes that is so great to do.

And lets look at Abkhazia/South Ossetia. There's other countries that recognize them, and the main ones that they are concerned about, Russia, is all they really need anyways. Look at where Artsakh is. Does it need anyone elses approval to exist? Is Armenia going to lose its Georgian/Iranian love? We have nothing to lose, but a lot to gain by being strong and assertive. This would NOT be an aggressive move...just assertive. Azeris and Turks get away with being aggressive every freaking day i go to their news sites, and high ranking government officials too! Not just pundits!
                Look at what happened they were recognized, they were attacked before that no one was talking about recognizing them.

I'm not advocating going kamakazi in aggression...rather, stating that this is more assertion and better for Artsakh in the long term. Did the world fall apart for Northern Cypress when ankara recognized them? S. Ossetia? It's not of any negative consequence where it has happened. If I'm wrong, please share with me where it was.
                Do we have the same power as those two states? Can we handle what will come after we recognize Artsakh? Look at what happened to Russia and all the money they lost. Before making claims think what will happen. Because recognizing Artsakh will not change anything but will only start the second war.

Artsakh is independent, and I think the ruling parties problem with that isn't so much what others might think, as much as it is their wish to keep Artsakh dependent on Yerevan.
                Artsakhs independents is like a inside joke, it's a part of Armenia and always will be the only reason why every one calls it independent is because it's easier to work with and get independence than to anax it. But it is and will always be part of Armenia.

Comment

The game that the politicians are playing is an insult to our nation, but it says a lot about how they view the voters there (like sheep). The ARF/Heritage parties haven't forgotten and hopefully will continue to push the issue.

God bless those who speak the truth and face consequences (I mean the critics of the ruling parties).
                  I fully agree.

Comment

Another article regarding the ARF from armenianow.com

Criticized over being inert: Dashnak chief of NA defense committee urges MFA to rule out “third country” in Karabakh talks
                    By Georg Khachaturyan

Hrair Karapetyan, Chairman of the Armenian National Assembly’s Standing Committee on Defense, National Security and Internal Affairs, member of the Armenian Revolutionary Federation (ARF) Dashnaktsutyun, has severely criticized the actions taken by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia that he said should stop being inert and ensure no “third countries” get involved in the Karabakh settlement.

Karapetyan earges the RA Foreign Ministry to be stop being inert
                    During a press conference Monday Karapetyan reminded about the strategy approved by the president of Armenia – the document on the ‘Strategy of National Security of Armenia,’ according to which the Nagorno-Karabakh settlement should be negotiated without interference from a third country, or an international organization, except for the OSCE Minsk Group.

Karapetyan also mentioned that at the end of October, Deputy Foreign Minister of Turkey Ahmet Unal Cevikez took part in the session of the OSCE Minsk Group in Vienna along with the co-chairmen of the OSCE Mink Group, ambassadors of Armenia and Azerbaijan to Austria correspondingly Ashot Hovakimyan, Fuad Ismayilov, Ministers of Foreign Affairs of Armenia and Azerbaijan correspondingly Edward Nalbandyan and Elmar Mammadyarov. “Turkey openly interferes into the process of conflict settlement, it tries to get the status of an OSCE Minsk Group, and our Ministry of Foreign Affairs is inert,” the MP says.

According to him, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia could, long ago, have presented the issue that it is not allowed to blockade Armenia by Turkey and Azerbaijan at the very international institutions; the Ministry could have also adequately responded to the pre-conditions presented by Turkey in the process of opening the borders.

Meanwhile, as Karapetyan believes, the Foreign Ministry of Armenia takes a very passive diplomatic role, and instead, it mainly responds to criticism from the ARF directed at it.

“We are preparing a solid base of discrepancy between the protocols and the Constitution of Armenia, and we are going to submit it to the Constitutional Court, however, various actions will also be taken outside the Court aiming at not allowing the ratification of the protocols,” Karapetyan said.
                    My comments now. It's one thing to ignore a barking dog, even if it is your neighbor. It is another to ignore the dog barking at you at the neighborhood block meeting.
                    kurtçul kangal

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat
                      Artsakhs independents is like a inside joke, it's a part of Armenia and always will be the only reason why every one calls it independent is because it's easier to work with and get independence than to anax it. But it is and will always be part of Armenia.

I agree, Artsakh is the 11th marz of Armenia.
                      For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                      to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Working...
                      X