Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenians Gangsters Charged With Largest Medicare Scam Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenians Gangsters Charged With Largest Medicare Scam Ever

Originally posted by arakeretzig View Post
    Srsly? defending a bunch of scamers? that's a new low for this forum.
    Armenia apologised because there were many Armenian _citizens_ involved, otherwise it would seem Armenia is somehow supporting this. This is how a civilised society behaves, nothing more, nothing less.
    Now, that's how a sissy acts, because he's scared that other's might view him in negative light. I say, f&ck the others.

Comment

Originally posted by levon View Post
      Now, that's how a sissy acts, because he's scared that other's might view him in negative light. I say, f&ck the others.
      Mafia exist in many ethnic groups and Armos are no exception, but what i'm saying is it's nothing to be proud of. We don't need to stoop to that level, and that's what the Armenian government is trying to convey here. If you don't understand this, then I dunno what else to say. Go be a tuff guy.
      Last edited by arakeretzig; 10-19-2010, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Mafia exist in many ethnic groups and Armos are no exception, but what i'm saying is it's nothing to be proud of. We don't need to stoop to that level, and that's what the Armenian government is trying to convey here. If you don't understand this, then I dunno what else to say. Go be a tuff guy.
        No, why should the Armenian government apologize for people it has no control over. Do realize that all these guys had a legal status in the US, which means the US had let them in. They are the US's problem, not Armenians, and as such Armenia has no business apologizing. Does the US apologize for the dumbsh!t behavior of American tourists in Mexico, Thailand, Brazil, Amsterdam, etc? No, so why should Armenia?

Comment

No, why should the Armenian government apologize for people it has no control over. Do realize that all these guys had a legal status in the US, which means the US had let them in. They are the US's problem, not Armenians, and as such Armenia has no business apologizing. Does the US apologize for the dumbsh!t behavior of American tourists in Mexico, Thailand, Brazil, Amsterdam, etc? No, so why should Armenia?
          Politics and criminality are intertwined in Armenia.
          Armenia is not unique regarding this.

I would not be surprised if personalities within the ruling structures had a hand in this.
          A (criminal) project such as this was not hatched round the corner.
          If you read my previous two posts above you will see where I am coming from.

What is sad and frustrating for the the nation is that these criminals are apologizing for their criminality on OUR behalf.

Incidentally when an apology is given it means: "sorry I made a mistake AND I will not do it again".
          I wonder if such an undertaking was intended.
          Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
          Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
          Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
            I would not be surprised if personalities within the ruling structures had a hand in this.
            A (criminal) project such as this was not hatched round the corner.
            Really? Then I guess the govt of US was involved in the Bernie Madoff scandal, right? 18 billion isn't chump change.

If you read my previous two posts above you will see where I am coming from.
            Wow, so some opposition journalists think they're clever by trying to dirty the image of the current govt by trying to create an imaginary link between the criminals and the current administration, and retards everywhere fall for it.

What is sad and frustrating for the the nation is that these criminals are apologizing for their criminality on OUR behalf.

Incidentally when an apology is given it means: "sorry I made a mistake AND I will not do it again".
            I wonder if such an undertaking was intended.
            Armenia shouldn't apologize to US for anything, at all.

Comment

Really? Then I guess the govt of US was involved in the Bernie Madoff scandal, right? 18 billion isn't chump change.

Wow, so some opposition journalists think they're clever by trying to dirty the image of the current govt by trying to create an imaginary link between the criminals and the current administration, and retards everywhere fall for it.

Armenia shouldn't apologize to US for anything, at all.

Very good answers to the points I made.

You did not refer to my first paragraph.
              Should I take it that you agree with my statement.

Because if your answer is a yes then you negate your "good answers".

Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
              Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Politics and criminality are intertwined in Armenia.
                Armenia is not unique regarding this.
                Prove it!

Comment

Prove it!
                  My question remains unanswered.

Comment

My question remains unanswered.
                    Here is my answer. No, I disagree with you, because you have posted a baseless fact. Prove it, then I may revisit your question.
                    Until you prove it, I will simply consider it BS.

Comment

Srsly? defending a bunch of scamers? that's a new low for this forum.
                      Armenia apologised because there were many Armenian _citizens_ involved, otherwise it would seem Armenia is somehow supporting this. This is how a civilised society behaves, nothing more, nothing less.
                      I already got that response (because of my stand on this issue) from my wife who came home from the hairdresser with her latest Armenian cut (Not too bad btw) telling me everybody says how embarrassed these criminals have made us Armenians.

I say togh koonen, just like an older friend that says the same thing......and he has lost big money to this system planting his investment in Armenia (Private schools) but still continues to do so.

Also I can’t believe the Armenian government is giving lip service over this. The US has actually lowered its aid to Armenia and most of it gets hung up in red tape anyway before it actually makes it to Armenia.

The civilized world is screwing us (yes the nice loyal Armenians who would never hurt a fly) more than we could ever screw them, think about it.
                      Last edited by Eddo211; 10-19-2010, 09:58 PM.
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X