Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenians Gangsters Charged With Largest Medicare Scam Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenians Gangsters Charged With Largest Medicare Scam Ever

Levon and Tigranakert seem to think they can alter the meaning of the word "mafia" to label whatever they want with it. So I'll label them the "living dead" (as in traditional, slow moving, almost brain-dead zombies who, incapable of learning anything new, slavishly repeat their few remaining half-remembered actions). And unlike their misuse of the word "mafia", my label for them seems reasonable.
    Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
      Levon and Tigranakert seem to think they can alter the meaning of the word "mafia" to label whatever they want with it. So I'll label them the "living dead" (as in traditional, slow moving, almost brain-dead zombies who, incapable of learning anything new, slavishly repeat their few remaining half-remembered actions). And unlike their misuse of the word "mafia", my label for them seems reasonable.
      It's ok. When you start seeing beyond your cats xxx, maybe then we can have an actual discussion, before then, whatever your cats tell you to post is between you and them, and here is just bs. You see, two can act childish.

And if you want to be serious, why don't you first define what exactly you mean by mafia, then go one by one and prove that there is Armenian mafia. And don't forget, if you try to reference the alleged criminals in this thread, by sure to also take into account that fact that almost half of those weren't Armenian, and some were American.

Also, would you consider the "Aryan Brotherhood" mafia? You know, because they do push drugs, and operate in an organized fashion (And are predominantly Anglo-Saxons - I think the only black white supremacist was Chapelle - lol).
      Last edited by levon; 10-22-2010, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Bell-the-cat, your logic is twisted and totally illogical, but let's play your game. Give me a definition of what mafia is, then explain why it only exists in certain groups as J-e-w-s and Italians and not for example, (in the most criminal countries in the world) The Netherlands, France, Germany and Spain.

What is your ethnicity? You never want to tell, I presume you are from royal descent where no ''mafia''-like structures exist, right?
        Last edited by Tigranakert; 10-22-2010, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
          You just love to reveal your stupidity, time after time after time. Shut your ignorant mouth or name me a single English mafia group. Mafiosi-type groups originate in, shelter within, and take advantage of, the cultural makeup of specific ethnic groups. "Organised crime" does not mean mafia-like organisations.
          British crime lords rule £40 billion underworld

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
            man this is the most retarded thing that you have said on this forum, the quality of the post on this forum gets down all the time. What is happening to this forum?
            what is happening to this forum is there's a stream of people like you who defend thugs and criminals like Kocharyan and these mafia scammers.
            The day will come when all the akhperutyuns will be eliminated and the right people will be in place for a better and more just Armenia. Sad to say, but Armenia is a country of thieves.
            Till then, you keep on with your drivel.
            Last edited by arakeretzig; 10-22-2010, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by arakeretzig View Post
              what is happening to this forum is there's a stream of people like you who defend thugs and criminals like Kocharyan and these mafia scammers.
              The day will come when all the akhperutyuns will be eliminated and the right people will be in place for a better and more just Armenia. Sad to say, but Armenia is a country of thieves.
              I've heard a lot of BS being posted about Hayastan, but this is something I would only expect from our enemies. And please continue living in your dream world where you think that the rest of the world has leaders that are innocent and that ours are monsters, go and learn what other leaders have done. But no the only thing till now you've been able to do is repeat some retarded gossip and than act like you are a victim.

Comment

Originally posted by arakeretzig View Post
                You must be from one of those overly-"liberated" countries where there are political parties that push for the lowering of the age of consent so they can legally engage in pedophile behaviors. One thing's clear, though, you're definitely not from Hayastan. I'd say I'd rather we had akhperutyuns, than fake friendships, rapists and pedophiles that are so abundant in the West (especially the country where you reside).

Comment

Originally posted by levon View Post
                  You must be from one of those overly-"liberated" countries where there are political parties that push for the lowering of the age of consent so they can legally engage in pedophile behaviors. One thing's clear, though, you're definitely not from Hayastan. I'd say I'd rather we had akhperutyuns, than fake friendships, rapists and pedophiles that are so abundant in the West (especially the country where you reside).
                  Let me make a comparison between the west and 'criminal filed' Armenia like some people like to call it. Here in Belgium a pedophile who has raped and killed 4 young girls, the only thing he got is 25 years at a 'hotel' and he even has aces to the Internet. Let's look what happened in Hayastan, Gyumri a guy was burned a live during the Soviet years, the police didn't dare to intervene because most of the people were there. So us Armenians clean up our garbage but some things are a part of society and always will be.

Comment

Originally posted by levon View Post
                    I'd rather we had akhperutyuns, than fake friendships, rapists and pedophiles that are so abundant in the West (especially the country where you reside).
                    I rest my case.

It's exactly because of people like you and KaroTheGreat and the thieves you so much like, who will be responsible for the eventual depopulation of Armenia, and its eventual fall. And when that happens, don't go crying about the evil turk.

Comment

As a small young republic with hardly any significant natural resources who is surrounded by mortal enemies still recovering from the negative effects of communism Armenia has come a very long way and is more democratic and transparent than many other richer nations, and this attempt by the media to label an ethic group has the opposite effect of what it used to have.......failed jornalism but very impressive kissing up to Turkish lobby and its supporters.

The West must know that Armenians haven’t come all this way in history against all odds to just turn around now.
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X