Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

And the Fraud Had a Name, Azerbaijan: the Real, the Fake and the Absurd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are free to like or dislike whatever

Originally posted by lampron View Post
    Very through analysis well done.
    Thanks for the compliment.

Originally posted by lampron View Post
    The term 'Azeri' is a recent invention but most people seem unaware of it. But I don't like using words like vermin to describe the Turco-Tatars. Empire builders and bullies show similar characteristics everywhere. Also remember bullies become bullies and falsifiers because someone didn't stand up to them in the past.
    Dear lampron,

You are free to like or dislike whatever in this world. Please note that in the whole of And the Fraud Had a Name I refrain from such descriptions, however I believe Turks are two legged Inhuman Civilization-deficiency Viruses, they are parasites that descended upon us like an abomination and spread in our homeland like cancer. They fed on us like vermin and after nine centuries of use and abuse, they gave us genocide for thank you.

Worse than that, they have been stubbornly denying their ugly history forever and are constantly excreting cock-and-turk history, attributing all human civilization to their unworthy selves.

Worse than that, they continue the genocide in a hundred different ways: consider the genocidal acts by "Azeri" filth from 1988, the barbaric slaughter of Gurgen Markarian and Hrand Dink, the obliteration of our heritage including the cultural genocide in December 2005 in broad daylight, the destruction of the ancient Jugha cemetery, the changing of Armenian place names, flora and fauna with armeniaca or armenicus, etc. in them and god knows what not and with help from Judeo-Saxon distorians, they discredit all our historians from Khorenatsi, Parpetsi, Koryun, Agathangeghos, Pavstos Buzand to present day Armenian scholars, denying us our heritage, subscribing the kingdom of Van to the savage Turds.

But worst of all, they project their savagery on us, they call us traitors and justify the Armenian Genocide by claiming "Armenians betrayed "their" masters and got what they deserved", faking "Azeri genocide" and fabricating hoaxes, bombarding the insignificant Khojaly incident to the greatest intergalactic tragedy in the history of the universe and the list goes on and on.

If after all this you still believe that the creature going by the four-letter word Turk is human, then good for you. I am unable to attribute human traits to this species of murderous, bloodthirsty, primitive, cattle-herder, tent-dwelling, nomadic, Mongolo-Tatar affliction.

Comment

Definitions

Below some definitions of the characteristics I often attribute to the Turk. See which one of them does not qualify this shamless, ruthless, remorseless, merciless, useless, worthless, genocidal species:

par•a•site –noun

1. an organism that lives on or in an organism of another species, known as the host, from the body of which it obtains nutriment.
      2. a person who receives support, advantage, or the like, from another or others without giving any useful or proper return, as one who lives on the hospitality of others.

parasite

1539, "a hanger-on, a toady, "person who lives on others," from M.Fr. parasite, from L. parasitus, from Gk. parasitos "person who eats at the table of another," from n. use of adj. meaning "feeding beside," from para- "beside" + sitos "food," of unknown origin. Scientific meaning "animal or plant that lives on others" is first recorded 1646 (implied in parasitical).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ver•min –noun, plural ver•min.

1. noxious, objectionable, or disgusting animals collectively, esp. those of small size that appear commonly and are difficult to control, as flies, lice, bedbugs, cockroaches, mice, and rats.
      2. an objectionable or obnoxious person, or such persons collectively.
      3. animals that prey upon game, as coyotes or weasels.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a•bom•i•na•tion , n. [OE. abominacioun, -cion, F. abominatio. See Abominate.]

1. The feeling of extreme disgust and hatred; abhorrence; detestation; loathing; as, he holds tobacco in abomination.
      2. That which is abominable; anything hateful, wicked, or shamefully vile; an object or state that excites disgust and hatred; a hateful or shameful vice; pollution.
      3. A cause of pollution or wickedness.

pes•ti•lence noun

1. a serious (sometimes fatal) infection of rodents caused by Yersinia pestis and accidentally transmitted to humans by the bite of a flea that has bitten an infected animal [syn: plague]
      2. any epidemic disease with a high death rate [syn: plague]
      3. a pernicious and malign influence that is hard to get rid of;

Pestilence Pes"ti*lence\, n. [F. pestilence, L. pestilentia. See Pestilent.]

1. Specifically, the disease known as the plague; hence, any contagious or infectious epidemic disease that is virulent and devastating.

2. Fig.: That which is pestilent, noxious, or pernicious to the moral character of great numbers.

af•flic•tion –noun

1. a state of pain, distress, or grief; misery: They sympathized with us in our affliction.
      2. a cause of mental or bodily pain, as sickness, loss, calamity, or persecution.

[Origin: 1300–50; ME affliccioun < L afflīctiōn- (s. of afflīctiō). See afflict, -ion]

—Synonyms 2. mishap, trouble, tribulation, calamity, catastrophe, disaster. Affliction, adversity, misfortune…

affliction

noun
      1. a state of great suffering and distress due to adversity
      2. a condition of suffering or distress due to ill health
      3. a cause of great suffering and distress

Syn: Affliction; suffering; pain; agony; misery; torment; anguish; grief; sorrow; calamity; misfortune; trouble; adversity. See Affliction. Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc

ca•lam•i•ty –noun, plural -ties.

1. a great misfortune or disaster, as a flood or serious injury.
      2. grievous affliction; adversity; misery: the calamity of war.

[Origin: 1375–1425; late ME calamite < MF < L calamitāt- (s. of calamitās), perh. akin to incolumitās safety]
      —Synonyms 1. reverse, blow, catastrophe, cataclysm; mischance, mishap. See disaster.

a•troc•i•ty n. pl. a•troc•i•ties

Appalling or atrocious condition, quality, or behavior; monstrousness.
      An appalling or atrocious act, situation, or object, especially an act of unusual or illegal cruelty inflicted by an armed force on civilians or prisoners.

1. the quality of being shockingly cruel and inhumane
      2. an act of atrocious cruelty

can•cer –noun, genitive

1. Pathology. a. a malignant and invasive growth or tumor, esp. one originating in epithelium, tending to recur after excision and to metastasize to other sites.
      b. any disease characterized by such growths.

2. any evil condition or thing that spreads destructively; blight.
      3. (initial capital letter) Astronomy. the Crab, a zodiacal constellation between Gemini and Leo.
      4. (initial capital letter) Astrology. a. the fourth sign of the zodiac: the cardinal water sign.
      b. a person born under this sign, usually between June 21 and July 22.

5. (initial capital letter) tropic of. See under tropic (def. 1a).

[Origin: 1350–1400; ME < L: lit., crab; L s. cancr-, dissimilated from *carcr-, with *carc-r- akin to Gk karkínos, Skt karkata crab; see canker]

sav•age -adjective, noun, verb, -aged, -ag•ing.
      –adjective

1. fierce, ferocious, or cruel; untamed: savage beasts.
      2. uncivilized; barbarous: savage tribes.
      3. enraged or furiously angry, as a person.
      4. unpolished; rude: savage manners.
      5. wild or rugged, as country or scenery: savage wilderness.
      6. Archaic. uncultivated; growing wild.
      –noun 7. an uncivilized human being.
      8. a fierce, brutal, or cruel person.
      9. a rude, boorish person.
      10. a member of a preliterate society.
      –verb (used with object)
      11. to assault and maul by biting, rending, goring, etc.; tear at or mutilate: numerous sheep savaged by dogs.
      12. to attack or criticize thoroughly or remorselessly; excoriate: a play savaged by the critics.

[Origin: 1250–1300; ME savage, sauvage (adj.) < MF sauvage, salvage < ML salvāticus, for L silvāticus, equiv. to silv(a) woods + -āticus adj. suffix]

—Synonyms 1. wild, feral, fell; bloodthirsty. See cruel. 2. wild. 3. infuriated. 5. rough, uncultivated. 9. churl, oaf
      savage

adjective
      1. (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering; "a barbarous crime"; "brutal beatings"; "cruel tortures"; "Stalin's roughshod treatment of the kulaks"; "a savage slap"; "vicious kicks" [syn: barbarous]
      2. wild and menacing; "a pack of feral dogs" [syn: feral]
      3. without civilizing influences; "barbarian invaders"; "barbaric practices"; "a savage people"; "fighting is crude and uncivilized especially if the weapons are efficient"-Margaret Meade; "wild tribes" [syn: barbarian]
      4. marked by extreme and violent energy; "a ferocious beating"; "fierce fighting"; "a furious battle" [syn: ferocious]

noun
      1. a member of an uncivilized people
      2. a cruelly rapacious person [syn: beast]

verb
      1. attack brutally and fiercely
      2. criticize harshly or violently; "The press savaged the new President"; "The critics crucified the author for plagiarizing a famous passage"

Turk -noun

1. a native or inhabitant of Turkey.
      2. (formerly) a native or inhabitant of the Ottoman Empire.
      3. a Muslim, esp. a subject of the Sultan of Turkey.
      4. a member of any of the peoples speaking Turkic languages.
      5. one of a breed of Turkish horses closely related to the Arabian horse.
      6. any Turkish horse.
      7. Young Turk.
      8. Archaic. a cruel, brutal, and domineering man.

Ta•tar also Ta•tar

A member of any of the Turkic and Mongolian peoples of central Asia who invaded western Asia and eastern Europe in the Middle Ages.
      Variant of Tatar.

often tartar A person regarded as ferocious or violent.

Ta•tar also Tar•tar

A member of a group of Turkic peoples primarily inhabiting Tatarstan in west-central Russia and parts of Siberia and Central Asia.
      Tartar Any of the Turkic languages of the Tatars.
      Variant of Tartar.

tatar A ferocious or violent person; a tartar

After all the pain they inflicted upon us for a thousand years, I do not understand why I should express myself with a hypocritical PC mask on.

Comment

Re: And the Fraud Had a Name, Azerbaijan: the Real, the Fake and the Absurd

Hellektor
        You are an admirable Armenian patriot. Thank you.
        Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by HayotzAmrotz View Post
          Hellektor
          You are an admirable Armenian patriot. Thank you.
          Keep up the good work!
          You are welcome and thanks for the kind words.

Comment

O boy Hellektor -- I think you'll get Armenian going on this topic.

Comment

Take it easy man!

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
              You were doing pretty good until you got off on this strange tangent. First begin searching within yourself to find God before you begin criticizing him/her/it for not getting involved in geopolitics. And who says God "created" Turks? I have yet to see Turks mentioned in any of the creation accounts... Just listen to what you are saying, Hellektor. I know you are smarter than this. Anyway, Armenians have suffered because of two fundamental reasons: 1) living in a screwed up geographic location 2) having an abundance of xxxxed up individuals (like the treasonous Levon Petrosian) throughout our history. So, I suggest you keep God out of our earthly mess (that which humanity has created) and begin thinking about how we can help the Armenia we have today prosper. And yes, as long as an individual like the cancerous filth, Levon Petrosian, remains free in Armenia the danger for us remains. However, it's quite obvious why Levon Petrosian is not being jailed or shot - he has international support and a large following within Armenia. And even here, you can't blame God.
              Dear Armenian,

I don't know how I missed this post of yours. I assume you are the Armenian of other forums and I have always admired your views, although I don't share all of them, a quality which complies with the most normal of human traits.

What I say here, I have said it before in the same way or another. First off, unless you are a priest, I don't understand why you got so worked up. I really don't understand how you could miss the tongue-in-cheek load of the thing. I agree, when you write something on a message board, the others do not see you, so when I said "the existence of … the Turk precludes the existence of god, because god, if he/she/it existed, wouldn't have, couldn't have, shouldn't have created the Turk", you must have imagined me with an angry face, really believing that god does not exist because he/she/it couldn't have been so cruel to create the industrious Armenian and the savage Turk that destroyed whatever the Armenian built.

What I was trying to say is that it's not god willing, like Armanen said, that the Turkish cancer will be eradicated but by our own willingness and effort, which in fact confirms your point that god doesn't get involved in geopolitics!

But to the point: we must at this day and age be at least on a level to tolerate each others' beliefs, though they might not necessarily be palatable to us. If we, Armenians, with our historically tolerant and forgiving characteristics, start behaving like bigoted Muslims who will decapitate anyone who says something against their belief, then I must say I am not that hopeful for the future.

Let me put this straight: I do not subscribe to the puny, vengeful, racist, sadistic, unjust, jealous, impotent god of religion, invented by Jews a couple of thousand years ago when they thought our Earth was the largest object in the universe, it was flat and the stars revolved around it, there was a thing called the sky where rain and snow fell from at the command of god, etc., facts that are reflected all over the so-called scriptures. Those Rabbis who wrote these, though they were the learned people of their age, will get an F in a science exam of third grade primary school today.

If there is such a thing as god, i.e. a conscious being that created the universe, then it (allow me to not qualify it with male or female attributes) should be so vast and immense that it would be EVERYWHERE, in ALL molecules and atoms of ALL existing elements, material things and energy in the entirety if quadrillions of stars and planets and galaxies of the universe, controlling EVERY SINGLE electron and proton movement EVERYWHERE, from the cake you eat to the bacteria to the atoms in excrement, from the germs in a decomposing corpse to the billions of electrical activities in the chips of all computers and neurons of all brains, from the scimitar of the Turk to the globules of the blood that gush out of the severed neck of the Armenian and in stone and soil and water and air and light and sound and fire and waves and what not.

I cannot fathom such a single being, yet that's how I see god if it existed. It is impossible for me (and indeed anyone who would take their time and think about the vastness of the universe) to accept the existence of such unimaginably vast SINGLE consciousness.

Too bad I don't live up to your expectations! I do respect our church and I do respect our religious men who unlike the mullahs have contributed immensely to our survival from Sahak Partev, Mashtots, Narekatsi to Komitas and Khrimian Hyrik, and I do believe it's a good thing that the Armenian Church exists, but I regret I have to tell you I cannot understand how intelligent people in this age of progress, when man has walked on the moon and when there, they saw and experienced that they were on the ground and the Earth was in the "sky" and there was no heaven, can still take every word of the poorly written, plagiarized Jew mythology seriously. I'm sad that what I say could hurt you and the likes of you, but the person that I am, I cannot pretend to believe in something that I don't to please others.

Dear Armenian, I do not need an outside god and do not need to perform stupid rituals to understand the meaning of life and if by searching within to find god this is what you mean I have always known the god inside. I do understand the meaning of life because I am an artistic person. Life is a one time occasion that you are given by god, chance, fate, nature, evolution, etc. (I don't care) where, if you have a little luck, you should do whatever you like, with the sole condition it's not to the detriment of others, enjoy it (what we are deprived of by some sick, religious fascists where I live) and by founding a family and having offspring, you pass on your genes, and if you are lucky some more, you also see grandchildren who guarantee the continuation of you after you're gone or in an artist's case you live through the art you leave behind. So, you should make use of every moment in your life and if you achieve your goals you have nothing to regret. There's nothing after we are gone and why should there be?

P.S. I prefer when you say Levin Petrosstein. I laughed my ass off when I first read it and invented (inspired or stole, you decide!) my Levin Peterstein. BTW, they should hang this Zionist traitor in Azatutiun Square or put a bullet in his head or a bomb under his car or some radioactive shit in his food... yet the ugly, cacophonous screeches of the unworthy son of Richard, fatass Raffi and the sort to "conciliate" him with Serge prove that our people don't learn from their gravest mistakes, the most important reason of our failures.

Comment

I'm ready

Originally posted by skhara View Post
                Dear skhara,

I was editing the post and since I don't like the line "Last edited by..." to be added at the end, I always delete and post anew, so your post came before mine.

I'm anxiously waiting to see what he has to say

(There, you even managed to squeeze a smiley out of me!)

Comment

Re: I'm ready

Originally posted by Hellektor View Post
                  Dear skhara, I was editing the post and since I don't like the line "Last edited by..." to be added at the end, I always delete and post anew,
                  I though that was only my obsession

I'm anxiously waiting to see what he has to say (There, you even managed to squeeze a smiley out of me!)
                  Who, me?

Originally posted by skhara View Post
                  Don't understand?

What are you two up to?
                  Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor View Post
                    Dear Armenian, I don't know how I missed this post of yours. I assume you are the Armenian of other forums and I have always admired your views, although I don't share all of them, a quality which complies with the most normal of human traits.
                    Contrary to popular belief, I 'allow' dissent - as long as it's done by true nationalists like yourself. Thus, I give you my permission to "disagree" with me as much as you like, if my "permission" means anything to you

First off, unless you are a priest, I don't understand why you got so worked up. I really don't understand how you could miss the tongue-in-cheek load of the thing. I agree, when you write something on a message board, the others do not see you, so when I said "the existence of … the Turk precludes the existence of god, because god, if he/she/it existed, wouldn't have, couldn't have, shouldn't have created the Turk", you must have imagined me with an angry face, really believing that god does not exist because he/she/it couldn't have been so cruel to create the industrious Armenian and the savage Turk that destroyed whatever the Armenian built. What I was trying to say is that it's not god willing, like Armanen said, that the Turkish cancer will be eradicated but by our own willingness and effort, which in fact confirms your point that god doesn't get involved in geopolitics!
                    You are right. When typed words electronically appear in cyberspace it lacks a 'human' touch - there is no voice, no body gesture, no obvious feeling in it. As a result, comments can be perceived incorrectly at times. I thought you were serious. So yes, you are correct... Just like Satan, creatures like Turks preclude the existence of an all good universal creator God. Christ our God said love your enemies but he also said 'hate' evil. And no, I am not a priest. But I am religious in my own way. Although my 'personal' theological beliefs are very unorthodox, I fully support our Apostolic Church for cultural and national reasons.

Let me put this straight: I do not subscribe to the puny, vengeful, racist, sadistic, unjust, jealous, impotent god of religion, invented by Jews a couple of thousand years ago when they thought our Earth was the largest object in the universe, it was flat and the stars revolved around it, there was a thing called the sky where rain and snow fell from at the command of god, etc., facts that are reflected all over the so-called scriptures. Those Rabbis who wrote these, though they were the learned people of their age, will get an F in a science exam of third grade primary school today.
                    Let me put this straight: I don't subscribe to such false and evil theologies either. I reject the Christian Old Testament (Tanakh/Torah). I only accept Christ's Gospel (New Testament). And even with the Christian Gospel, I find myself reading between the lines.

This is the theology I more-or-less subscribe to: http://forum.armenianclub.com/showthread.php?t=10028

If there is such a thing as god, i.e. a conscious being that created the universe, then it (allow me to not qualify it with male or female attributes) should be so vast and immense that it would be EVERYWHERE, in ALL molecules and atoms of ALL existing elements, material things and energy in the entirety if quadrillions of stars and planets and galaxies of the universe, controlling EVERY SINGLE electron and proton movement EVERYWHERE, from the cake you eat to the bacteria to the atoms in excrement, from the germs in a decomposing corpse to the billions of electrical activities in the chips of all computers and neurons of all brains, from the scimitar of the Turk to the globules of the blood that gush out of the severed neck of the Armenian and in stone and soil and water and air and light and sound and fire and waves and what not. I cannot fathom such a single being, yet that's how I see god if it existed. It is impossible for me (and indeed anyone who would take their time and think about the vastness of the universe) to accept the existence of such unimaginably vast SINGLE consciousness.
                    I totally understand you and I agree with you. In essence, we are on the same page regarding theology. The only difference between you and I is that I, a long time ago, convinced myself that a supreme supernatural being, a heavenly creator (architect/designer), that we mortals call God - exists. I don't know its sex, its name, its address, its nature... I simply know/feel that he/she/it exists. I also know/feel that 'evil' exists on earth in forms of demons/spirits that are totally independent of the creator God. In finally analysis, finite mortals such as ourselves are unable to comprehend the infinite wisdom and nature of a being like the creator of our universe.

Too bad I don't live up to your expectations! I do respect our church and I do respect our religious men who unlike the mullahs have contributed immensely to our survival from Sahak Partev, Mashtots, Narekatsi to Komitas and Khrimian Hyrik, and I do believe it's a good thing that the Armenian Church exists, but I regret I have to tell you I cannot understand how intelligent people in this age of progress, when man has walked on the moon and when there, they saw and experienced that they were on the ground and the Earth was in the "sky" and there was no heaven, can still take every word of the poorly written, plagiarized Jew mythology seriously. I'm sad that what I say could hurt you and the likes of you, but the person that I am, I cannot pretend to believe in something that I don't to please others.
                    Seek to live up to 'your' expectations, no one else's. Having said that, I must also say you have done a magnificent job with your essay in this thread. I am looking forward to you publishing it.

P.S. I prefer when you say Levin Petrosstein. I laughed my ass off when I first read it and invented (inspired or stole, you decide!) my Levin Peterstein. BTW, they should hang this Zionist traitor in Azatutiun Square or put a bullet in his head or a bomb under his car or some radioactive shit in his food... yet the ugly, cacophonous screeches of the unworthy son of Richard, fatass Raffi and the sort to "conciliate" him with Serge prove that our people don't learn from their gravest mistakes, the most important reason of our failures.
                    "Levin Petrostein"

I am proud of that invention of mine. Now I can retire knowing that I have impacted Armenian life and politics. But seriously, as long as treasonous criminals like Levon Petrosian, filthy pigs like Raffi Hovanisian and sewer rats like Alex Arzumanian exist as prominant members within our people, we will remain pathetic, insignificant and endangered as a nation. I am almost middle aged and I have 'never' in my life 'wished' for the death of an individual, even that of a criminal... Levon was the first for me.
                    Last edited by Armenian; 05-06-2008, 06:53 PM.
                    Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Just like to point out that if "evil" didn't exist, we wouldn't know what "good" is, there always needs to be balance, that is why one of my favorite symbols is the yin & yang.
                      For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                      to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Working...
                      X