Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

And the Fraud Had a Name, Azerbaijan: the Real, the Fake and the Absurd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spread the TRUTH

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
    Indeed! And God willing we will see it done within our lifetimes!

God helps those who struggle and sacrifice themselves and keep their faiths alive!

The Turco-Tatars overran Anatolia, parts of the Caucasus and much of the Balkans because the Byzantines,Armenians and Bulgarians etc allowed them to do so

Comment

Re: And the Fraud Had a Name, Azerbaijan: the Real, the Fake and the Absurd

God helps those who struggle and sacrifice themselves and keep their faiths alive!
      We're on the same page man
      For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
      to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

We are on the same track indeed

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
        Originally posted by Hellektor View Post
        Dear skhara,

I was editing the post and since I don't like the line "Last edited by..." to be added at the end, I always delete and post anew, so your post came before mine.
        I though that was only my obsession
        See how similar we are after all! I particularly dislike that because it creates the suspicion the poster removed something they thought was too bold or inappropriate or the like, whereas in many cases it's more about adding something or corrections, isn't it?

Well, there is the possibility to explain the reason of the edit, which increases the suspicion even more.

I'm anxiously waiting to see what he has to say

(There, you even managed to squeeze a smiley out of me!)
        Who, me?
        I meant skhara. I am kind of economical with smilies! Don't know, it's just a trait.

Originally posted by skhara View Post
        O boy Hellektor -- I think you'll get Armenian going on this topic.
        Don't understand?

What are you two up to?
        Skhara has been for such a long time on this forum thus knows you better, so I'll leave this to skhara to clarify.

Comment

Contrary to popular belief, I 'allow' dissent - as long as it's done by true nationalists like yourself. Thus, I give you my permission to "disagree" with me as much as you like, if my "permission" means anything to you
          I wasn't expecting you to be fanatical, anyway I don't necessarily disagree, this term has a slightly negative connotation. It can be expressed as opinion varying in certain points.

You are right. When typed words electronically appear in cyberspace it lacks a 'human' touch - there is no voice, no body gesture, no obvious feeling in it. As a result, comments can be perceived incorrectly at times. I thought you were serious. So yes, you are correct... Just like Satan, creatures like Turks preclude the existence of an all good universal creator God.
          The creature going by the four-letter curse Turk is beyond evil. I am positive there has never been a more vicious, atrocious, ferocious, pernicious, seditious species of two-legged parasites that has been so morbidly destructive to a peaceful, industrious nation like the Armenians, whose home they have trampled under their filthy cloven hoofs, whose culture they have devastated and whose civilization they have reduced to rubble after having stopped it for a thousand years. Yet instead of repentance, they accuse us of their most despicable savageries, projecting their diabolical barbarity on us. I do not doubt for a second that this monstrosity is only human in appearance and I seriously do not know how this malignant pestilence is so rabidly shameless, utterly worthless, repugnantly remorseless, nauseatingly merciless and endlessly hateful.

You are right. When typed words electronically appear in cyberspace it lacks a 'human' touch - there is no voice, no body gesture, no obvious feeling in it. As a result, comments can be perceived incorrectly at times. I thought you were serious. So yes, you are correct... Just like Satan, creatures like Turks preclude the existence of an all good universal creator God. Christ our God said love your enemies but he also said 'hate' evil. And no, I am not a priest. But I am religious in my own way. Although my 'personal' theological beliefs are very unorthodox, I fully support our Apostolic Church for cultural and national reasons.
          I can perfectly live with that. It might be the lack of god gene or my artistic side, in any case this does not mean I am totally void of the human trait called doubt. Of course there are moments where I say "Oh, dear Jesus", at the same time believing there's most probably no one at the other end of the line. The fact is, the greatest genius in the universe will never be able to prove or disprove god, thus an argument on the issue will lead to nowhere.

Jesus for me (if the Jesus of the Gospels really existed as described) is just an exceptionally good man and there's nothing wrong in following his example. A most unquestionable truth is that every single one of us sees god their own way. In other words, no one's god looks like that of another.

Let me put this straight: I don't subscribe to such false and evil theologies either. I reject the Christian Old Testament (Tanakh/Torah). I only accept Christ's Gospel (New Testament). And even with the Christian Gospel, I find myself reading between the lines.

This is the theology I more-or-less subscribe to: http://forum.armenianclub.com/showthread.php?t=10028
          I'll definitely check it out.

I totally understand you and I agree with you. In essence, we are on the same page regarding theology. The only difference between you and I is that I, a long time ago, convinced myself that a supreme supernatural being, a heavenly creator (architect/designer), that we mortals call God - exists. I don't know its sex, its name, its address, its nature... I simply know/feel that he/she/it exists. I also know/feel that 'evil' exists on earth in forms of demons/spirits that are totally independent of the creator God. In finally analysis, finite mortals such as ourselves are unable to comprehend the infinite wisdom and nature of a being like the creator of our universe.
          Thinking about the vastness of the universe makes it really hard for me to convince myself of the existence of such an infinite CONSCIOUS being, however, there might be an architect/designer of this universe which is not a consciousness, maybe it's energy or a spark or whatever. I am not so sure of that either, but I can neither prove nor disprove its existence.

Seek to live up to 'your' expectations, no one else's. Having said that, I must also say you have done a magnificent job with your essay in this thread. I am looking forward to you publishing it.
          This is the nth time people have suggested this. I am flattered, but I don't know how I can publish it in Iran where I live. In any case, if members of different forums help spread it (text or PDF) all over the Internet, so that it reaches the majority of the interested parties (Turds, Armenians, Judeo-Saxons, Eurofags, or whoever has heard of "Azerbaijan") it can have the same effect.

"Levin Petrostein"

I am proud of that invention of mine. Now I can retire knowing that I have impacted Armenian life and politics. But seriously, as long as treasonous criminals like Levon Petrosian, filthy pigs like Raffi Hovanisian and sewer rats like Alex Arzumanian exist as prominant members within our people, we will remain pathetic, insignificant and endangered as a nation. I am almost middle aged and I have 'never' in my life 'wished' for the death of an individual, even that of a criminal... Levon was the first for me.
          I cannot hurt a fly either. Well, when I see a cockroach and I have no other option than to kill it, I ask forgiveness of god (in case he/she/it exists) but I can't help it because the poor creatures, although harmless, are the epitome of the disgusting. I believe god (in case he/she/it exists) created this creature only for this purpose. As far as Levin, it's not thirst for blood, but a necessity to maintain the Armenian state that the piece of shit has to become food for hyenas or worms six feet under. This is a necessity, because Turks and Jews will not give up on this traitor to weaken the Armenian state to bring it on the verge of destruction.

His elimination is a little price to pay considering the damage he already inflicted on Armenia, and I don't only mean what happened in the last few months, but from the days he stole the presidency of Armenia. I hope the statesmen in Armenia come to their senses and instead of sucking up to the Europoufs and other Zionist filth, get rid of the SOB, ASAP.

Comment

Re: We are on the same track indeed

Skhara has been for such a long time on this forum thus knows you better, so I'll leave this to skhara to clarify.
            Oh its no biggy. Armenian has unique views in regards to Christianity and is pretty passionate about them.

By the way, the effort you put into this report is very commendable and is to be considered a weapon to help drown out the turkic propaganda in regards to Armenian history. I will be periodically drawing information from this report to help make my points elsewhere.

Thank you.

Comment

Guys lets spread Hellektor's analysis to as many people and forums as possible. Seriously I want to see his writings being published by panarama.am or panarmenian.net
              For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
              to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Re: We are on the same track indeed

Originally posted by skhara View Post
                By the way, the effort you put into this report is very commendable and is to be considered a weapon to help drown out the turkic propaganda in regards to Armenian history. I will be periodically drawing information from this report to help make my points elsewhere.

Thank you.
                You sure are welcome to spread this any way you can. You're absolutely right, we must counter the Turkish lies more efficiently and since unlike the Turds we don't have the Jew owned media behind us, we must multiply our efforts tenfold.

This thing is just a beginning. I hope people will go and read the sources I have presented here (where in turn they'll find out about more sources from their bibliography) and do their own, better and more exhaustive research. We have to become more active regarding our issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                  Guys lets spread Hellektor's analysis to as many people and forums as possible. Seriously I want to see his writings being published by panarama.am or panarmenian.net
                  Sure Armanen, I would really appreciate whoever of you guys has the contacts, to put this on as many websites as possible. This must also drive us to carry on with this, extending the research and debunking the Turkish lies more efficiently.

Comment

Is this a Pro-Azeri Club here???
                    Persians and Hollywood
                    http://oslonor.blogspot.com

A Google Blog

Comment

• Ignore the "Azeri" spambot!

That's what happens when you shove hard facts in their muzzles, they lose control and start vomiting accusations!

Guys, once more:
                      Oslonor is an "Azeri" spambot, the best thing to do is to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
                      X