Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia and the information war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Armenia and the information war

Originally posted by Siggie View Post
    Listen, don't play games with me. I have more to do than to engage in pointless dialogue with you. You obviously didn't mean it as a compliment or even neutrally, so knock it off. I won't ask again.

And don't assume I haven't talked to Bell as well.
    Who are you to decide if I ought to say something as a compliment, or neutrally? Maybe I want it not to be a compliment, or not to be neutral. That's what's called a discussion. We can have our own opinions and views on things. If this is not possible, go ahead with your beloved "powers".

Comment

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post
      Who are you to decide if I ought to say something as a compliment, or neutrally? Maybe I want it not to be a compliment, or not to be neutral. That's what's called a discussion. We can have our own opinions and views on things. If this is not possible, go ahead with your beloved "powers".
      My statement was not prescriptive. Look, the objective here is to have civil dialogue and insulting each other is clearly counterproductive. When you become a member here, you are agreeing to abide by the rules under which this forum operates. Don't push me so you can be a martyr or make me out to be a "bad guy." We're not adversaries.
      [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
      -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post
        @Mos

Even their former head, (yes the poor Scottish people didn't even managed to get real independence) Gordon Brown is a pedophile. Look it up. What a "culture" does kitty come from, to judge us Armenians. What is it Siggie, don't we have the right to give our opinion? I think it is very relevant to take into account the culture one has grown up in, to be able to "judge" his opinions and discuss with a person.
        And now I've seen everything. Though saying that all Dutch people are like that because of this perverted party is inaccurate.
        Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
        ---
        "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Great News Guys! The Google Maps has changed Erivan to Yerevan. Hopefully this vandalism by the Azeris won't be repeated. However, it took way to long for this change to happen.

Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
          ---
          "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

My statement was not prescriptive. Look, the objective here is to have civil dialogue and insulting each other is clearly counterproductive. When you become a member here, you are agreeing to abide by the rules under which this forum operates. Don't push me so you can be a martyr or make me out to be a "bad guy." We're not adversaries.
            instead of picking on the real Armenians, increase the security of the forum if you are an admin. i see a lot of turks and azeris talkin $hit about Armenia and nothing happening to them. and then i see the persians talking to us like we are a colony to them or something... and seeing all of this you are picking on one of the best forumers here...

Comment

Never been to a forum that was a democracy....maybe politically correct but that is it. Normally one man rule.

Originally posted by Mos View Post
              Great News Guys! The Google Maps has changed Erivan to Yerevan. Hopefully this vandalism by the Azeris won't be repeated. However, it took way to long for this change to happen.

Good job.
              B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Look, the objective here is to have civil dialogue and insulting each other is clearly counterproductive. When you become a member here, you are agreeing to abide by the rules under which this forum operates. Don't push me so you can be a martyr or make me out to be a "bad guy." We're not adversaries.
                Neither is banning my IP address with hopes to shut me up. And this is the third time you've done it. You're a very un-biased, objective, pro-armenian person, NOT.
                Thank goodness for anonymous web-proxies.

Comment

Hey guys easy.... she is just a moderator and trying to do her job as well as she can... And do not forget that each and all of you can (and some of you love to do) go crying to her every time when someone says "BOO" to you .

Comment

Originally posted by levon View Post
                    Neither is banning my IP address with hopes to shut me up. And this is the third time you've done it. You're a very un-biased, objective, pro-armenian person, NOT.
                    Thank goodness for anonymous web-proxies.
                    Happens when you try to circumvent your ban.
                    I didn't try to keep you out indefinitely. It doesn't drop the IP ban separately and I simply forgot to go back and remove the ip from the ban list. For that, I apologize, but you only needed to let me know.
                    You've been suspended for no other reason than violating the rules. If after three times in a relatively short period of time, you're still at it, perhaps we can assume you're not going to behave differently...?

Yeah, I'm so anti-armenian that I've been here for 7 years cleaning up spam and xxxx so we can have a nice forum. The highlight of my day is dealing with complaints.
                    Nice to know my efforts are appreciated. Thanks!

If you want to see the thread closed, continue the offtopic b!tching.
                    [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
                    -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Happens when you try to circumvent your ban.
                      I didn't try to keep you out indefinitely. It doesn't drop the IP ban separately and I simply forgot to go back and remove the ip from the ban list. For that, I apologize, but you only needed to let me know.
                      You've been suspended for no other reason than violating the rules. If after three times in a relatively short period of time, you're still at it, perhaps we can assume you're not going to behave differently...?

If you want to see the thread closed, continue the offtopic b!tching.
                      Actually, his b!tching is part of the information war. Ironic eh?
                      "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Working...
                      X