Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia and the information war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Armenia and the information war

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
    Go Putin Go! Give him another 8 years see what Russia will be then! Hell I say give him a life term!
    After those 8 years Russia will be a cultural and historical nonentity - it will be typical third-world dictatorship (zero-respect for justice and citizens' rights, over-emphasis on militarism, state-sponsored race-hate) with a typical third-world economy (sole export is (discounting criminality) raw materials). It might as well not exist at all.
    Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

For you bell things have strange meaning

Russia is not a push over and you

Does not matter, what you say or what I say for that matter. Russians love him for a reason, care to guess what it is? Could it be despite what you say they are doing much better

so much for your
      Last edited by Vahram; 09-30-2011, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Russia has much to offer the world even now. Hell we still take valerinkas instead of the drugs the west offers caus its effective and natural (smells kinds funny though). Science has been strong in russia and it will contibue to be so. Ok Russia is not the most cultural country you can find it it never was sonothing new there. I am not so sure what fuels your hatred of russia bel or of putin. I hate racists more then anyone and if that is a part of Putin's agenda then it is to bad but given the alternatives he is still their best and probably only real option. When you mention overemphasis on militirism i think of the USA not Russia since the %gdp usa spends and the total amount is insane on militery. Our taxes in the usa go to droping $400,000 bombs and missiles on some poor shepherd in the mountains of Afganistan or some other thirdworld coutry which posses a "grave threat to our freedom" bs.
        Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Azg: Azerbaijani propaganda’s new absurdity

October 01, 2011
          YEREVAN. – Azerbaijani 1news.az news agency disseminated a “sensational” news, Azg daily writes. According to the information, the Armenians have floated two mines, along the Khachen River, which were discovered and informed about by residents of Ayaz Garvand village of Aghdam region’s Azerbaijani-controlled area. And the experts concluded these mines were made in Armenia.

“Of course, the Azerbaijani medium writes nothing as to how ‘the Armenians floated mines,’ and this reveals the apparent absurdity of this information, since it is impossible float mines along rivers for the simple reason that mines are not wood.

And even if the Armenians had intended to send firewood to the Azerbaijanis, they would have been unsuccessful because the Khachen River’s water is scarce and the ravine’s watercourse is dry.

What remains is to assume that the Azerbaijanis themselves had put mines in that area and forgotten about it. Or, perhaps, the authorities had placed mines there so that the inhabitants would not leave the near-front zone and thus remain captives,” Azg writes.

News from Armenia - NEWS.am

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
            Russia has much to offer the world even now. Hell we still take valerinkas instead of the drugs the west offers caus its effective and natural (smells kinds funny though). Science has been strong in russia and it will contibue to be so. Ok Russia is not the most cultural country you can find it it never was sonothing new there. I am not so sure what fuels your hatred of russia bel or of putin. I hate racists more then anyone and if that is a part of Putin's agenda then it is to bad but given the alternatives he is still their best and probably only real option. When you mention overemphasis on militirism i think of the USA not Russia since the %gdp usa spends and the total amount is insane on militery. Our taxes in the usa go to droping $400,000 bombs and missiles on some poor shepherd in the mountains of Afganistan or some other thirdworld coutry which posses a "grave threat to our freedom" bs.
            What's a "valerinka"?

So, hatred of Putin = hatred of "Russia". Putin's propagandists must be so happy that he has come so far already, it took Germany a decade and a half to get to that level of personality-worship of Hitler.
            Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
              Dies soon and rot in hell Mr Putin, a true fascist who will make Russia into a backward kingdom full of oligarch-boyars and worker-serfs, and who knows exactly how to herd those serfs into following the path that will ensure Putin becomes president for life.
              My post was actually intended for you, I just wanted to see your reaction and laugh at it . Scotland still didn't get independency right? Bunch of drunken cowards.

Oligarchy = kapitalism + Western support .

No worries, we need some time but soon enough the West will have a large, rich and mighty power in the East again. We're just in a transition period.
              Last edited by Tigranakert; 10-01-2011, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                What's a "valerinka"?

So, hatred of Putin = hatred of "Russia". Putin's propagandists must be so happy that he has come so far already, it took Germany a decade and a half to get to that level of personality-worship of Hitler.
                I guess if u have nothing else to say its convenient to bring up Hitler. Hitler was a racist but not all of his ideas were bad nor was he completly wrong about everything. He rightfuly blamed the xxxs for the economic crisis his country was in and soon enough the sheep in the USA will do the same. I hope Putin will not play the race card but i cannot deny that the man has been the best leader Russia has had since czarist days (not that many czars were good leaders but some were). Valerinka is a pill made from some plant which induces a mild calming effect without side effects or dependency.
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

I guess if u have nothing else to say its convenient to bring up Hitler. Hitler was a racist but not all of his ideas were bad nor was he completly wrong about everything. He rightfuly blamed the xxxs for the economic crisis his country was in and soon enough the sheep in the USA will do the same. I hope Putin will not play the race card but i cannot deny that the man has been the best leader Russia has had since czarist days (not that many czars were good leaders but some were). Valerinka is a pill made from some plant which induces a mild calming effect without side effects or dependency.

It was YOU who introduced the Hitlerite concept that hatred of "the leader" equals hatred of the entire nation: quote "...am not so sure what fuels your hatred of russia or of putin".

"Valerinka" - wondered if it might be some sort of part-time "natasha" - introduces a mild calming effect without the side effects or dependency that acessing full-time prostitutes might bring about.
                  Last edited by bell-the-cat; 10-02-2011, 08:34 AM.
                  Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

You misunderstood that part of my post. I said russia or putin because i was not sure which one your hate was aimed at-perhaps both? You have plenty of hostility and understanding why and where it is coming from is not easy. Putin deserves credit for saving russia from those who would have torn it to shreds and that alone makes him a hero to his people. A strong Russia provides protection to Armenia. This protection is not free but it is better then any of the alternatives we face.
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

You misunderstood that part of my post. I said russia or putin because i was not sure which one your hate was aimed at-perhaps both? You have plenty of hostility and understanding why and where it is coming from is not easy. Putin deserves credit for saving russia from those who would have torn it to shreds and that alone makes him a hero to his people. A strong Russia provides protection to Armenia. This protection is not free but it is better then any of the alternatives we face.
                      Don't waste your time on this wretch. He either a) knows damn well how important Russia is but choose to instigate anti-Russian sentiments among Armenians or b) he is really that ignorant not to connect the geopolitical dots. Either way you are wasting your precious time on him.
                      For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                      to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Working...
                      X