Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Armenian border guard

Comment

From the Artsakh newsletter in my emial.

***************************Start****************** **********************
      "SECURITY & POLITICS

Artsakh offered to support to compatriots from war-torn Syria. During a visit to a summer camp in Artsakh that includes Syrian Armenian children, Prime Minister Ara Harutyunyan said that NKR was ready to help with accommodation and free education.

In July 19 elections, the incumbent president of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic, Artsakh Bako Sahakyan was re-elected to a second term collecting more than 66 percent of the vote. His main opponent Vitaliy Balasanyan polled more than 32 percent and Arkady Soghomonyan less than one percent. Following the vote, President Sahakyan addressed the nation emphasizing that the people of Artsakh “once again confirmed their adherence to international norms and standards, their irreversible determination to build a free, independent and fair state.”

***************************End******************** *****************

So where are those damn Smerches?

What happened to this Giant Christian nation of Ukraine?

What is the matter with the Ukraine again? After all were these not the same idiots who supported Hitler against Moscow? The same idiots who on their knees begged their Russian brothers to save them from the very same Hitler!

Now they don’t even have ballz to tell some two bit toork that they can sell a weapon to a Christian Orthodox brother?

Wow! Look at this little tinny Armenia, with a little tinny Artsakh can fight these baboons with muskets yet this Giant of a nation called the Ukraine does not have ballz?

What is wrong with this picture?

You want a Smertch? Forget the Ukraine, they don't even have the ballz to be Ukrainians let alone stop groveling at the feet of a baboon that is the laughing stock of the world!

Getze Hayastan!

Comment

I think they are already supplied.

Comment

Armenia has expanded the military arsenal of ten new Su-27 Russian-made

Comment

So Su-27 is not from Ukraine and the supplied Smerches can be from Roosia. So does this mean the Ukraine has no ballz still?

Oh and did we not already have Su-27's? After all we all know we had them in this forum it was just a silly rumor then, is it a fact now ?

Oh I'm shocked!... ( Holding side in pain )

Get your stinking hands off my Sukhoi! It's mine all mine

Next week tune in we will have live baboons on this show...ROTFLMAO!!!

Last edited by Vahram; 08-14-2012, 02:41 PM.

Comment

One thing is to have them and its other thing to know and have the balls to use them , Ukraine is the player not the game so don't hate folks.

Comment

no it says we got Su27 in 2005

Comment

"One thing is to have them and its other thing to know and have the balls to use them"

Ok with a hunting gun against a Soviet army, forget the Chechens and the Mooboohaajadeen Mamalukes we kicked their ass too.

Hey look there is a Roman hanging over your shoulder, and where are the Barsigs now?

So let me ask you a question now, if the baboon has them, and we have them who do you think can use them better?

“Ukraine is the player not the game so don't hate folks”

Ok all my folks are dead! Yet people of all walks of life come up to me and tell me not to hate folks. So why are my folks all dead?

Hey man where are my folks?

How can I love my folks when they are all dead?

Should I grab their bones against my chest and cry for my folks becuase they are dead?

Long live everyone's folks, mine are just dead!

Because you know that I know that there is always someone ready to tell a fecking joke!

They waited all this time to tell me this joke when my folks are all dead!
                  Last edited by Vahram; 08-14-2012, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HyeFighter2 View Post
                    Armenia has expanded the military arsenal of ten new Su-27 Russian-made
                    http://army.lv/ru/su-27/356/5245
                    Those are incorrect reports. We got Su-25 in that deal in 2005. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenia...orce#Equipment
                    Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Who reported this stuff? After all if I can have an Iskander who is stopping me from having an SU-27 Moscow?

No No not an Su-27!! Give them everything but this....Who said this? The same guy that wanted to tell a joke?
                      Last edited by Vahram; 08-14-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X