Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by davidoga View Post
    Border Guards and Special Forces.
    we saw in parade in hands of borderguards, but not specialforce, and now in real life borderguards got wooden ak74s

Comment

Originally posted by Mokum View Post
      You are speaking about reliable data, who is telling you that the information of Monte’s wife, brother and brothers in arm is right? Where his wife and brother there when he died? Maybe his brothers in arms where there, but who knows they telling the true? Maybe the received money or are threatened, we don’t know and we never will. We indeed have to honour his memory, but we never must look the other side if there are doubts. Like I said before, don’t get/undertand me wrong, I’m not saying it’s the true but we don’t must close our eyes/ears and believe what the media, popular people and our leaders are telling us.
      We all know that even those people can, do and will lie if they can make any advantage out of it, unfortunately! Not everybody, but many.

Peace
      Agreed bro...that is exactly why I wrote, in the midst of war, it's difficult to get reliable info...that's why I concluded the most reliable info would probably be his wifes', brothers', or his troops'. Let's not forget that during wars you can never receive full info on anything. But we as Armenians should also reduce our love for "conspiracy theories" and look to issue from logical point of views. Anyway...all the best!

Comment

so i made the badge of our Anti-Sniper team, how you like it

Comment

Originally posted by HyeFighter2 View Post
          we saw in parade in hands of borderguards, but not specialforce, and now in real life borderguards got wooden ak74s
          Well, as you just inferred, the parades are not indicative of how different contingencies are equipped. SF does use, maybe to a limited capacity (idk), the AK105.

Comment

Does anyone know if Russia uses Armenia to give Iran/Syria weapons ?

Comment

ARMENIA AND CHINA TO DEEPEN COOPERATION

news.am
              October 26, 2012 | 14:25

YEREVAN. - Armenia's National Security Council (NSC) Secretary Arthur
              Baghdasaryan wrapped up his working visit to China with his meetings
              with Meng Jyanzu, the Minister of Public Security and State Councilor,
              and Cheng Guoping, the Vice FM.

The interlocutors discussed the current state of and the prospects for
              Armenian-Chinese ties, the avenues for developing these relations,
              and regional security matters, NSC press service informed Armenian
              News-NEWS.am.

Also, they made concrete arrangements on deepening bilateral
              cooperation.
              Hmmm.

Comment

I HAVE FAITH IN MY SOLDIERS - KARABAKH DEFENSE MINISTER

news.am
                October 26, 2012 | 13:57

STEPANAKERT. - Nagorno-Karabakh Defense Army is ready to fulfill
                any task under any conditions, Defense Minister Movses Hakobyan told
                reporters on Thursday.

"There is no doubt in combat and physical preparedness of our
                soldiers. Our soldiers are shooting accurately and acting fast,"
                Minister said.

According to him, the level of preparedness of both soldiers and
                commanders is high.

"This inspires confidence. Our soldiers are ready to perform all the
                tasks. I have faith in my soldiers," he emphasized.

The Minister stressed that NKR Defense Army is constantly receiving
                new equipment.

"We are preparing weapons for counter actions. Thus, we take steps
                to maintain the balance of forces so that our army could easily
                accomplish the tasks," Hakobyan assured.
                Faith is something some don’t have here, but not all it seems have lost faith in Armenia. Not the ones that matter anyway, you can call these people the people who have no faith the “progressives” at least that is what they want you to believe they are.

Comment

LOL Armenia is making fun of the baboon, look at the equipment and what Armenia had to say about it this is making me laugh.

October 26, 2012 | 21:14

YEREVAN. – The Armenian Ministry of Defense is going to release a video, which will denounce the so-called ‘super advantage’ weapon ‘made in Azerbaijan’ under the name of ‘Istiglal.’

As a matter of fact, the Istiglal is a sort of a weapon, produced in the South African Republic out of license, the Armenian MOD secretary Artsrun Hovhannisyan said.

Hence, the Azerbaijani side simply stole it. However, the fact of being out of license is not the greatest default of the weapon.

“The weapon features bad optics. Also the snipers’ weapons cannot match the machine-gun bullets,” Hovhannisyan claimed.

According to some data, the ‘proud’ of Azerbaijani military productions will be no longer produced due to its high level recall morbidity.

Comment

Until the end of November Uruguay recognizes the independence of Nagorno-Karabakh: media

(onRussian)

Comment

Originally posted by ArmeniaSacra View Post
                      @Eddo, Sarkis86, Astalavist...I think it's useless to discuss this issue with these guys, let them think and believe what they want. People who are blind enough not to see the development Armenia and the Armenian armed forces have seen for the past 20 years are not worth taking from your valuable time and contribution to this forum. Specially when they're level of knowledge starts and ends in making claims they themselves could not prove. BTW...you guys let me know when he sends you the private message of the list of businesses and the people Sarkissian has killed...

@Mokum..when I was in Armenia last year I spoke with some people and they told me there wasn't any earthquake in Gymuri, and the Russians exploded an underground A-Bomb to force the Armenians to stop fighting in Karabakh. Should I believe that? If you want certain truths buddy, you rely on reliable data and info. Since in the midst of the war it was pretty difficult to know how exactly was Monte killed, the most reliable piece of info would be the stories told by his brothers in arms and his family. Both Monte's wife, brother, and brothers in arms have confirmed the same story...So i think it would be the best thing to leave our hero rest in peace and honor his memory.
                      Well said.....and Vahram, you are killing me brother

@Moderators, I believe it would be suitable if you put an end to this. This is supposed to be a military topic, and not a place where any random kid could post his political wetdreams on...it's getting disgusting and definitely reducing the value of the issue being discussed!

Cheers
                      I have been here long enough to know that the only true mod here is Federate (and Joseph when he is around) and there is only so much Fed can do with his hands tied.....as far as our illustrious progressive liberal Admin is concerned forget about it. "anybody can say whatever fck they want", that is their message to us and if you don't agree then you don't belong here (kind of contradicts their own statement of free speech but what the hell).

The reality is that if you want to post here then you should figure out which posters are really who.

Hyefighter I have no PM from you in regards to that hit list.....can you send it again?
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X