Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Defense Army of the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic.

Comment

Originally posted by burjuin View Post

What kind of rocket is that on the RPG? It has a flat end... thermobaric?
      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

This is a RPG for training, don't fire rocket, uses cartridges of gun
        Last edited by Vardan; 12-16-2012, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vardan View Post
          This is a RPG for training, don't fire rocket, uses cartridges of gun
          Aha makes sense, it looked strange Merci akhper!
          Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by burjuin View Post

Nagorno-Karadog should be governed by doggies.

They are cute, furry, and they share.

Comment

It is good to see that you have passion for things related to armenians but do not forget that i would not be posting here if i did not share that passion. We armenians have made the mistake of playing politics and overestimating our political worth before and it costed us everything. Do not make that same mistake again. It is because of our ability as humans to forget the lessons of the past that history repeats itself. We as a people simply cannot afford to be that naive again! I think the examples you bring up actually prove my point-after all the money and effort spent wooing american parties and presidents - the presidential candidates of both parties snubbed the armenian lobby during the election period by refusing to make any promises even the ones they had made many times before (and never followed through on ). I have said this countless times before - the only option we have is to build a homeland that we will want to live in and that is where our resources should be directed twords otherwise anything else you do is simply irrelevant to the existence of our nation and people. Resources are finite thus they must be used where they will have the greatest effect and that place is Armenia. The best thing a diasporan can do is go to Armenia and aside from spending time and money there we must develope bonds with our people there and our land because that is our only future as armenians.
                Originally posted by Hakob View Post
                I have watched the Armenian community and US politics for decades too. It must be that we are leaving in diffrent worlds. Back in 1980 nobody in america knew who were Armenians, where was Armenia and what was Armenian genocide. Now every presidential candidate has to explain his position about it. If the foregn department with it's might has to intervene the house from passing a resolution, that shows how far we have gone. Declared or not (the G word) what's going on in the politics is the matter.
                Who is using the genocide issue for what, does not matter too(there is no issue in world that is not being used in politics). The important factor for us is that it is being used, since turks thought long ago that it was forgotten and done with(remember hitler's words in 1940?), otherwise Armenian issue did not even exist in US-turkish politics just couple of decades ago. Who brought it up on the table in your opinion?
                Armenian lobby did not even exist 20 yrs ago, now it is getting more powerfull with each year. I am very happy that it is considered powerfull in par with xxxish lobby. It is just a matter of perspective.

Are you trying to say that diaspora is not helping Armenia? What is the Armenian national fund? What has it done so far?
                As I say for you the cup is half empty... for me it is half full.. The national inadequacy I am talking about is the denial of the reality however dissapointing or inadequate they may be for someone.
                I am not denying many problems, nor I am saying that everything is nice and dandy.
                But I say "good job" for whatever is accomplished by our lobby and diaspora in general.
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

I think the Soviet influence is too deep, too entrenched. You said it yourself... Stalinism essentially tore family and social relations to shreds. There is inherent mistrust from the bottom-up. Furthermore, the proletarian-turned-nouveau riche leadership wants nothing to do with us bourgeois diasporans, they'll just take our money and be on their way. Until this changes, many in the diaspora will continue to be further disillusioned and only engage with the hayrenik in a halfhearted, distanced, touristy sort of way (and vice versa).

Comment

The Diaspora is a force to be reckon with......Turks would love to have us all in one spot.
                    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                      The Diaspora is a force to be reckon with......Turks would love to have us all in one spot.
                      I both like your sensibility a appreciate your sensibility --- greatly appreciate ---
                      Thank you
                      Artashes

Comment

Working...
                      X