Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by UrMistake View Post
    Armenia is virtually unknown region for investors !
    That's not the diaspora's fault.

The diaspora's role has been reduced to aid, charity, and donations.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanted View Post
      I dont require any help , please dont tell me you have no choice, Choice was yours since u made the first move. When you act or do something you must know for every move there is a consequence. Its just our time to make the move like the chess game, You go first i go second thats all. We also said back in 90's You have a choice dont do this, but euphoria was too high with your side and no one even though about it. PLease dont feed me this BS i am a straight forward guy and i say whats on my heart or mind. You say you react when We bent on our reaction? but dont you wanna use your brain and understand if you come destroy my home kick the people that lived there kill the rest an expect me to smile in your face?(wouldnt that make me a slime? ) DOnt you think just like your guys our 9 million want to destroy everything and get a revenge?I can also see it in their eyes and i can feel it myself this is more than survival for us, because if we don't do something soon we might loose it, and just like you said WE can not let that happen. because we have lost a lot. But you keep derailing my main idea. I am not 2faced to come out and say i got no problems with yall and anything like this. We are still enemies, the only thing that gets me is why we are enemies. And u can tell me 100 stories of who's land and that this is yours and that is ours it doesnt matter to me. What matters someone made us fight each other and fed us with fanatic bullxxxx that we bit on it like fish in spring when its laying eggs!. And here you are proving my point.
      I told you why our states are in conflict, and you feel it and said it yourself.....revenge Wanted.
      We do not threaten to attack, you guys do remember? easy math.

you just have to be able to open your eyes. Which is hard,mine are still not fully opened something like Asian )

P.S. But at least i am trying...
      I suggest you keep working on that
      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Armenian Air Defence

Comment

The Ministry of Emergency Situations. Parachute exercises.

Comment

Zinuj (21.07.2013)

Comment

Hmm i wonder if all this joblessness and lack of money could have something to do with closed borders perhaps? Perhaps allocating resources towards defense vs industry could have something to dowith it to? It seems the very things you said that do not matter may indeed be the root causes of our problems and why people leave.

Originally posted by UrMistake View Post
              http://www.ilo.org/public/english/re...v_study_en.pdf Read this article my brother .

Indeed most of armenians seek to migrate only cause of lack finding jobs , or better paid jobs on high professions , other reason to migrate is to gather money for there wedding ( very common ) or repair the house ! ..... you can see every problem is product of the lack proper politicization of people's problems !
              Simple non existent organization , proper programing and proper funding by diaspora but not in the form of donations but INVESTMENT ... Armenia is virtually unknown region for investors !
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Comment

I dont require any help , please dont tell me you have no choice, Choice was yours since u made the first move. When you act or do something you must know for every move there is a consequence. Its just our time to make the move like the chess game, You go first i go second thats all. We also said back in 90's You have a choice dont do this, but euphoria was too high with your side and no one even though about it. PLease dont feed me this BS i am a straight forward guy and i say whats on my heart or mind. You say you react when We bent on our reaction? but dont you wanna use your brain and understand if you come destroy my home kick the people that lived there kill the rest an expect me to smile in your face?(wouldnt that make me a slime? ) DOnt you think just like your guys our 9 million want to destroy everything and get a revenge?I can also see it in their eyes and i can feel it myself this is more than survival for us, because if we don't do something soon we might loose it, and just like you said WE can not let that happen. because we have lost a lot. But you keep derailing my main idea. I am not 2faced to come out and say i got no problems with yall and anything like this. We are still enemies, the only thing that gets me is why we are enemies. And u can tell me 100 stories of who's land and that this is yours and that is ours it doesnt matter to me. What matters someone made us fight each other and fed us with fanatic bullxxxx that we bit on it like fish in spring when its laying eggs!. And here you are proving my point.

Typical azeri BS.
                  You forget lots of things between "the choices" that your nation commited, and which are crimes internationally. Don't forget sumgait, baku massacres. We have not. Before blubing with stinking mouth about your 9 million's desire, count on that we know wery well what your desires are and will allways be. This was not 1905, or centuries before, none of us will care if it hurt for you. Your 9 million should realise, it will allways hurt because things go back even further and so your sick desires.
                  Nobody made us fight.
                  You guys came long time ago, took over bit by bit, with sword or lies. Eliminated, massacred and when we fought back finally and claimed our land and dignity, you look for other's fault in this.
                  It is strictly between us and you. Sooner you realise the reality that from now on we are going to fight no matter what, if you keep on behaving as your genetic code dictates for you, better it will be. No more Persian shahs or ottoman sultans are gonna clean the area for you from us so you can multiply in it. Oil is not answer for everything too.
                  If you want peace then it will be so. But if you keep on war's path, then we will stay ready for a fight.

So don't come and say "if you come destroy my home kick the people that lived there kill the rest an expect me to smile in your face?" Like it is any important. We just dont give a sht about you. Go back and look whose homes were those in first place.
                  Last edited by Hakob; 07-21-2013, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Azerbaijan is an artificial state created on ancient Armenian lands. You azerbaijanis are only guests in Baku. The Armenian flag with hoist over Ganjah and then we will renovate all the mosques because every mosque on the territory of Azerbaijan was built by Armenians.

Comment

You know turks remind of the borg in star trek.........YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

Comment

Working...
                      X