Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Armenian Air Force

Comment

Razm.info at the front line

Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Дания будет покупать армянские беспилотники

Армения будет экспортировать беспилотники в Данию, заявил сегодня, 2 октября, исполнительный директор Союза предприятий информационных технологий (UITE) Кaрен Вартанян. «Один из победителей конкурса уже зарегистрировал компанию, которая произвела первый коммерческий беспилотник», - цитирует Вартаняна «Новости-Армения».

По предварительной договоренности будет производиться порядка 10 беспилотников в месяц. Планируется, что аппарат будет применяться в Дании для проведения агроисследований, а также аэросъемки посевных площадей. «Это очень большой шаг для Армении, который позволит стране выйти на мировой рынок беспилотников и станет первым на пути поиска зарубежных партнеров по развитию этого направления», - сказал Вартанян. Он также сообщил, что беспилотники могут применяться, в том числе, и в оборонных целях, для проведения панорамной видеосъемки автотрасс, в частности, на выявление пробок и нарушений.

Союз компаний по информационным технологиям Армении основан в 2000 году с целью защиты экономических интересов компаний данной отрасли, стимулирования развития бизнеса, поощрения исследований в сфере ИТ. В настоящий момент в Союз входят десятки компаний, представляющих сферу высоких и информационных технологий Армении.
        Армения будет экспортировать беспилотники в Данию, заявил сегодня, 2 октября, исполнительный директор Союза предприятий информационных технологий (UITE) Кaрен Вартанян. «Один из победителей конкурса уже зарегистрировал компанию, которая произвела первый коммерческий беспилотник», - цитирует...

Comment

My russian is rusty, is this saying the Danes will be buying our UAV?
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Denmark will buy Armenian drones

Armenia to export drones to Denmark, said today, October 2, the executive director of the Union of Information Technology Enterprises (UITE) Karen Vardanyan. "One of the winners have already registered a company that has produced the first commercial UAV" - quoted Vartanian "Novosti-Armenia".

By prior arrangement will be of the order of 10 drones per month. It is planned that the device will be used in Denmark for agroissledovany and aerial sowing areas. "This is a very big step for Armenia, which would allow the country to enter the global market and will be the first unmanned aircraft in the search for foreign partners for the development of this direction," - said Vartanian. He also said that the drones can be used, including, and for defense purposes, for panoramic video highways, in particular, to identify traffic jams and violations.

The Union of Information Technology Enterprises of Armenia was founded in 2000 to protect the economic interests of companies in the industry, encourage business development, to encourage research in the field of IT. Currently, the Union comprises dozens of companies from the scope of high tech and Armenia.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
              Who said anything about marching to Baku you dum dum......any pre-emptive strike would be to secure and to establish a better defensive positions from the Azeri weapons range to NKR cities and villages.
              Also If Azerbaijan attacks Armenia as well as NKR then Armenia doesn't need a conclusive defeat of Azerbaijan but could liberate her own eastern lands, circle Georgia and establish a border with Russia (or as I suggest, pre-empt, why wait). This by itself will make Baku suffer and we hope in time different minorities will rise for their freedom and liberty which we Armenians can support covertly.

You answered your own question there dum dum.....nobody cares Genocide or human rights, lots of foam but no beer in those associations and groups.
              my pony my rifle and me

Armenian and NKR soldiers and special forces are much better trained and more determined than Azeris who want to fight an uphill battle soon find out war is no game.

Cat you don't belong in this thread....scatt.

Armchair general Jingle Bells
              You behave just like the idiot you are, .... as usual.

Why, of course your "3000-year-old civilisation" always produces soldiers that are ten times better than your average Azeri, regardless of how much Azerbaijan spends on the most advanced weapons money can buy. And of course "3000-year-old civilisations" can engage in invading other countries territories without provocation (though, on that, are you perhaps under the delusion that you are a j3w, complete with their "pre-emptive strikes" and their "defense forces" that only ever act offensively). Hey, why don't you make you fantasy complete and propose invading Turkey as well as Georgia and Azerbaijan?

And why are you whinging on and on about genocide when you think "nobody cares Genocide or human rights". Do you do it just to annoy people? Or maybe you think constantly mentioning your ancestors being mass murdered is the only thing that makes Armenians special? Or just that you think genocide is not that important, and so perfectly OK to inflict on others?

It is scum like you that will loose NK, the source of the final defeat will be in Yerevan, not Baku.
              Last edited by bell-the-cat; 10-02-2013, 05:11 PM.
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                Why, of course your "3000-year-old civilisation" always produces soldiers that are ten times better than your average Azeri, regardless of how much Azerbaijan spends on the most advanced weapons money can buy. And of course "3000-year-old civilisations" can engage in invading other countries territories without provocation (though, on that, are you perhaps under the delusion that you are a j3w, complete with their "pre-emptive strikes" and their "defense forces" that only ever act offensively). Hey, why don't you make you fantasy complete and propose invading Turkey as well as Georgia and Azerbaijan?
                Are you comparing a trained Armenian Spetsnaz to an avarage Azeri? As far as taking on Turkey you were the one who brought up Marching to Baku, I know our limitations and even what I proposed (up to Eastern borders) would be hard to accomplish due to our low numbers. Stop trolling this thread with your catsht.

And why are you whinging on and on about genocide when you think "nobody cares Genocide or human rights". Do you do it just to annoy people? Or maybe you think constantly mentioning your ancestors being mass murdered is the only thing that makes Armenians special? Or just that you think genocide is not that important, and so perfectly OK to inflict on others?
                Again, it was you, twice now who has brought in AG into this thread....no one here is whining other than you. GTFO if you can't stay on topic.

You behave just like the idiot you are, .... as usual.
                It is scum like you that will loose NK, the source of the final defeat will be in Yerevan, not Baku.
                From you this is a compliment.
                B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                  The above, and similar, is what I meant when I said "making any planned attack by Azerbaijan be as costly to Azerbaijan as possible (militarily, politicaly, and economically)". And if some of these potentual targets are partly foreign owned, then that would act as an additional pressure to restrain Azerbaijan.

But it is still, in the end, only a delaying tactic. Azerbaijan may ultimately decide that the destruction of those sort of economic targets in Azerbaijan is the price it iswilling to pay while making an attack it believes will be successful. It is not as if Azerbaijan already cares that much for the suffering of its own population. And, of course, for the deterrent to be effective, Azerbaijan has to believe that Armenia WILL try to target such places during an Azeri offensive, and believe that Armenia is capable of doing it fairly successfully.
                  Es txen inchkan vor turk lini..kich te shat..jisht banera xosum.
                  Bell somehow I like your interpretations...
                  Well I’m sure Aliev will go to war. Just for his fame, People to remind him in the history...without thinking the destiny of his own population as well as the consequences. Well it’s not like Serzh cares a lot. But somehow his priority is the Armenian soldiers.
                  Armed forces of Azerbaijan are growing faster...but it’s not an advantage to have stronger military equipment’s... (We don’t have to forget that any aggression against Armenia will lead to CSTO to interfere). To go back 1988 we won the war which was nearly impossible for us to climb NK...but the fact that we did... it’s all matter of psychology...Londontsi somehow mentioned 3 important strategies which in case accomplished will create "panic" and dramatical atmosphere in the Az army. By losing them Aliev will do anything to gain them back which will lead to more loses... more deaths will lead to "retreat situation" which will be the reason of defeat as well as internal instabilities because of Lezgies and Talish population whom are ready to explode because of Alievian Regime... Btw I’m against that opinion that Russia will Help Armenia...it’s all matter of national benefit...by which Russia can help both sides for his own benefits. In my opinion if any war starts Armenia will look forward to have land borders with Russia which is also impossible if you look at the map. But it’s for the Russians benefit which allows me to think in new war Russians will help...since as you know Armenia is more on Russian side strategically than Azerbaijan. Which will help Russians trade more easily with Iran...
                  Azerbaijan case is just like the Sunni and Shi’ite case...People don’t like Aliev and his Regime but they can do anything to defend him against any Armenian (Sunni and Shi’ite Relations because they are enemies by nature...u should know better than me)..
                  I just hope Aliev will Think wise and care more about his people and the coming youth. Since the youth is growing with hatred…
                  With all my respect to Azerbaijani innocent people. I hope you’ll agree with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Spetsnaz View Post
                    With all my respect to Azerbaijani innocent people
                    i guess you mean women and children, children who will grow up to be in the army, or will lose a father or mother in the war, which will make him want revenge, which will lead him to be a savage. Women who father azeri children only for them to grow up to be in army. Innocent, or not, they're part of the equation. It's all relative.

Comment

Originally posted by arakeretzig View Post
                      Women who father azeri children .......
                      Is this a special skill that Azeri women have? ...... or Azeri propaganda !!!
                      Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
                      Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
                      Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Working...
                      X