Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

This is too much!

ՊԲ զինծառայող է զոհվել առաջնագծում

Մարտ 27, 2014

Արցախի պաշտպանության բանակի ժամկետային զինծառայող է զոհվել առաջնագծում մարտական առաջադրանքը կատարելու ժամանակ։

Մարտի 27-ին ժամը 13:10-ի սահմանում հայ-ադրբեջանական հակամարտ զորքերի շփման գծի արևելյան ուղղությամբ տեղակայված զորամասերից մեկի պահպանության տեղամասի մարտական հենակետում մարտական առաջադրանք կատարելու ժամանակ մահացու հրազենային գնդակային վիրավորում է ստացել զինծառայող, 1995 թվականի ծնված Արայիկ Ռոմիկի Բաբայանը:

Միջադեպի մանրամասները պարզելու համար տարվում է քննություն, տեղեկացնում է ՊԲ մամուլի ծառայությունը։

Ռազմինֆոյի ունեցած տեղեկությունների համաձայն՝ զինծառայողը զոհվել է ինժեներական աշխատանքներ կատարելու ժամանակ հակառակորդի դիպուկահարի կրակից։

razm.com

Comment

Originally posted by Spetsnaz View Post
      This is too much!

ՊԲ զինծառայող է զոհվել առաջնագծում

Մարտ 27, 2014

Արցախի պաշտպանության բանակի ժամկետային զինծառայող է զոհվել առաջնագծում մարտական առաջադրանքը կատարելու ժամանակ։

Մարտի 27-ին ժամը 13:10-ի սահմանում հայ-ադրբեջանական հակամարտ զորքերի շփման գծի արևելյան ուղղությամբ տեղակայված զորամասերից մեկի պահպանության տեղամասի մարտական հենակետում մարտական առաջադրանք կատարելու ժամանակ մահացու հրազենային գնդակային վիրավորում է ստացել զինծառայող, 1995 թվականի ծնված Արայիկ Ռոմիկի Բաբայանը:

Միջադեպի մանրամասները պարզելու համար տարվում է քննություն, տեղեկացնում է ՊԲ մամուլի ծառայությունը։

Ռազմինֆոյի ունեցած տեղեկությունների համաձայն՝ զինծառայողը զոհվել է ինժեներական աշխատանքներ կատարելու ժամանակ հակառակորդի դիպուկահարի կրակից։

razm.com
      This is too much. We've lost 4 guys in the last week to snipers. What the hell is going on? Why are our soldiers so exposed? Are we hitting back harder? Why are we not taking precautions and taking measures?
      General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

On January 20, the night's diversion was killed in the attack, 19-year-old soldier in monasteries. On receiving enemy fire, he saved the life of his military friends. Then it turned out that our border guards in Artsakh various tricks to apply for protection from the approaching enemy. These devices are hand-made conserves empty containers, bundles that strengthens the trenches, and some dogs are acclimatized, the hope of putting on the dog's barking.
        Recently, we asked the scientists, says that in the years ahead to prepare for the trendy and sensitive electronic equipment for border control: Interview with Dr. H. Karapetyan: His name became known last year when he, as a sign of protest, refused the President's Award.
        - See more at: http://www.lragir.am/index/arm/0/cou....I6d5hWgv.dpuf

Protest and share ...we need this and he is right .

Comment

Armenian Army

Comment

Comment

ՀԱՎԱՔ. «Ո՛Չ ՀՐԴԵՀԻՆ»

Մարտի 20-ից 21-ը կայացավ հրշեջ ծառայության արտահաստիքային պետերի հավաք, որը նախաձեռնել էր ՀՀ ԶՈՒ թիկունքի վարչության հակահրդեհային տեսչությունը: Երկօրյա միջոցառմանը, որի նպատակն էր փորձի փոխանակումը հաստիքային և արտահաստիքային հրշեջների միջև, մասնակցեցին մի քանի տասնյակ սպաներ ու ենթասպաներ:

Հավաքի շրջանակներում անցկացվեցին տեսական և գործնական պարապմունքներ, մասնավորապես` դասընթացներ հրդեհների կանխարգելման, հակահրդեհային պաշտպանության կազմակերպման վերաբերյալ, քննարկումներ գործառույթների բարելավման և մարտավարության մշակման շուրջ: Դասընթացները և քննարկումները համակարգում էր հակահրդեհային տեսչության սպա, կապիտան Արմինե Սահակյանը:

- Դասընթացների ժամանակ մենք խոսել ենք հրդեհների կանխարգելման, ինչպես նաև արտակարգ դեպքերին արձագանքելու և հետևանքները վերացնելու մասին։ Ներկայացվել է կիրառվող արդի փորձը, – ասաց նա:

Գործնական պարապմունքի շրջանակներում հրշեջ երեք հաշվարկներ ներկայացրին բուսածածկ տարածքում հրդեհի մեկուսացման և մարման աշխատանքները: Հանձնարարված էր մեկուսացնել և մարել հրդեհը երեքհարկանի շենքի տանիքի մակարդակից, ինչպես նաև մարել հրդեհը հրշեջների համար դժվարամատչելի տեղանքում: Ցուցադրությանը մասնակցեցին տեսչության ենթակայության տակ գտնվող առավել փորձառու հաշվարկները` ենթասպա Հովհաննես Սարգսյանի, ենթասպա Արթուր Պողոսյանի և ավագ Լյովա Ումրշատյանի հրամանատարությամբ:

Ներկայացնելով հավաքի նպատակներն ու խնդիրները` ՀՀ ԶՈՒ թիկունքի վարչության հակահրդեհային տեսչության պետ, գնդապետ Հրայր Քոչարյանը խիստ կարևորեց նման միջոցառումների պարբերական անցկացումը զինված ուժերում հակահրդեհային պաշտպանության մակարդակի բարձրացման համար:

-Առաջին անգամ է, որ կազմակերպվում է ենթակա զորամասերի արտահաստիքային պետերի հավաք, որի շրջանակներում էլ անցկացվեց գործնական պարապմունք: Բնական է, ցուցադրության ժամանակ եղան որոշ թերացումներ, բայցև հավաքի նպատակը հենց դրանց վերացումն ու շտկումն է: Նման հավաքները փորձի փոխանակման մեծ հնարավորություն են տալիս, մանավանդ որ զուգորդվում են դասախոսություններով և գործնական պարապմունքներով, ինչն արտահաստիքային պետերի համար կարևոր է նաև ժամանակակից մարտահրավերների իմացության և որակավորման տեսանկյունից,- ասաց գնդապետ Հ. Քոչարյանը:

Հրդեհների մեկուսացման և մարման աշխատանքներում ՀՀ ԶՈՒ թիկունքի վարչության Հակահրդեհային տեսչությունը և ենթակա ստորաբաժանումները ակտիվ համագործակցեցին Արտակարգ իրավիճակների նախարարության համապատասխան ստորաբաժանումների հետ: Համագործակցության ձևաչափը ներկայացրեց հակահրդեհային անվտանգության գծով տեսուչ, պահեստազորի փոխգնդապետ Արամ Սարգսյանը.

- Զինվորական օբյեկտներում ծագած հրդեհի դեպքում հաշվարկները, ըստ ահազանգի, մեկնում են դեպքի վայր, տեղում արագորեն գնահատում են հրդեհի աստիճանը և փորձում մեկուսացնել, ապա և մարել այն, անհրաժեշտության դեպքում աշխատանքները համակարգվում են ԱԻՆ փրկարար ծառայության հետ համատեղ՝ դիմելով նրանց օգնությանը: Յուրաքանչյուր հաշվարկում 7 հոգի է` չորս հրշեջ, ջոկի հրամանատարը, պահակախմբի պետը, վարորդը: Առաջին բարդության հրդեհի դեպքում մեկնում է երկու հաշվարկ, 1-ին «բիս» ահազանգի դեպքում` 4, երկրորդի` 6, երրորդի` 6 հրշեջ մեքենա: Ավելի վտանգավոր հրդեհների դեպքում, բնական է, որ մոբիլիզացվում են նաև ԱԻՆ հաշվարկները` ըստ բարդության և անվտանգության աստիճանի ու տարածքի: Իրենց հերթին ՀՀ ԶՈՒ հրշեջ հաշվարկները, անհրաժեշտության դեպքում, մասնակցում են նաև քաղաքացիական օբյեկտներում հրդեհի շիջման աշխատանքներին:

Հատկանշական է, որ ԱԻՆ և ՀՀ ԶՈՒ համապատասխան ստորաբաժանումների համագործակցությունն ամրագրված է ՀՀ կառավարության հաստատած` հակաճգնաժամային ընդհանուր համակարգի մասին ծրագրով:

ԲԱԳՐԱՏ ՄՈՎՍԵՍՅԱՆ
              Լուս.` ԳԱՐԻԿ ԱՐՄԵՆԱԿՅԱՆԻ

Comment

All know we need to take action and give these Turks a taste of their own taste and brutality..... I know we are not barbarians and cut throats but damn sometimes we need to be exactly what Turks wont expect us to be.....I will never get captured and take as many as I can before getting shotdown.
                Me a jet and my AK. I got the rest I just need a jet and a squadrant who will go the mile with me.
                I am like you Haykakan, I got the body injury of a rodeo bull rider and then some but this fcking is beyond acceptable.....man I am pissed. I will go Armenian kamikaze on turks, I don't give a fck anymore. there are alot of worst things in life than death once you reach in my point in life.

Vrej my man, Hakob my friend, Fed my old aper, Artashes you tough SOB, burjuin, Mher (our future Armenian leader/politician)and yes even you Serjik young buck, and all you other patriots sorry I missed your name especially ....and (cant believe I am saying this) but yes, even you Jingle bells you fcking pain in the butt still don't know who the fck you really are...and of course Josefh our military annalist.....I will give my life to save yours, and I am not just saying that because I am a little drunk tonight.

Fck our enemies and we will be the last men standing because we are the people of Ararat when the world destroys itself and God will keep us and return us to our sacred mountain.
                Good night
                Last edited by Eddo211; 03-28-2014, 01:03 AM.
                B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Yeh Eddo jan i feel you brother. Drop us old Geezers off somewhere that needs defending and we will dig in and fight to the death. All i need is a rifle that shoots straight and some pepto bismol. These aholes must pay for what they have done.
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Azeris might be trying to restart the war now.

ARMENIAN SOLDIER SHOT DEAD IN MILITARY POSITION

18:37 27/03/2014 >> SOCIETY

On March 27, around 1:10 pm, Armenian soldier Arayik Babayan, 19,
                    was shot dead in a frontline position of a military unit in the
                    eastern direction of the Line of Contact of Nagorno-Karabakh's and
                    Azerbaijan's troops, the press service of NKR Defense Ministry said.

The NKR Defense Ministry shares the grief of the loss and extends
                    sympathy to Arayik Babayan's family, relatives and fellow servicemen.

An investigation has been launched into the incident.

Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Armenians wound Azeri officer

Azerbaijan has again accused Armenia of violating the cease-fire along the border, saying a military officer and a local resident were injured.
                      General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X