Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

If only he were alive today to see what's come of our people.. he would be proud to see how united we are all, despite the physical distance between us.

Comment

The "fair skin" of that dead Azeri could be because he bled out from a large wound. If they have foreign mercenaries, it will be known soon because we have their bodies.
      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
        Nah looks more Ukrainian to me to. BTW Fed the pic you posted did not show up.
        Ive met hundreds of ukrainians and never have I seen a red head. Besides the bigger nose seems very caucasian. Could even be Georgian.

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
          The "fair skin" of that dead Azeri could be because he bled out from a large wound. If they have foreign mercenaries, it will be known soon because we have their bodies.
          well snce we had a yezidi fighting, it is certainly possible that they have avars and lezgin fighting. There are like 600000 of them in Azerbaijan

Comment

He is probably azeri or turk. I have seen so many different turks , even redheaded and very european looking ones. They come in all shapes a'd colors

Comment

63K views, 674 likes, 18 loves, 1.3K comments, 550 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Euronews English: [Live footage] German chancellor Angela Merkel and Armenian president Serzh Sarkisian hold a...

Comment

Like a wishful thinker, I breath a sigh of relief when I heard news of the cease fire.
                Most regretfully any thoughts of a genuine cease fire were wrong.
                It now seems clear east turc is not genuine at all. It's a game . Their subtrafuge is apparent after only one day of their fraudulent declaration of a cease fire.
                Because we (Artsahk/Hay) perceive the continued fraudulent azer activity after declared cease fire, and therefore take appropriate measures to restrain the aggressive azer actions, the media depicts this as both sides are not holding to cease fire. Once again the world at large depicts this as something other than blunt , bloody , criminal behavior by the turcs to our east who call themselves azeris (fraudulently).
                I don't know where this leads other than more combat. But I do know this is not over as I had foolishly dreamt.

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
                  Like a wishful thinker, I breath a sigh of relief when I heard news of the cease fire.
                  Most regretfully any thoughts of a genuine cease fire were wrong.
                  It now seems clear east turc is not genuine at all. It's a game . Their subtrafuge is apparent after only one day of their fraudulent declaration of a cease fire.
                  Because we (Artsahk/Hay) perceive the continued fraudulent azer activity after declared cease fire, and therefore take appropriate measures to restrain the aggressive azer actions, the media depicts this as both sides are not holding to cease fire. Once again the world at large depicts this as something other than blunt , bloody , criminal behavior by the turcs to our east who call themselves azeris (fraudulently).
                  I don't know where this leads other than more combat. But I do know this is not over as I had foolishly dreamt.
                  Ayo! The ceasefire was political designed to make them look good and probably lock in any land then had taken at the time. It's bull xxxx. Look at all the corruption charges and repression in Azerbaijan, you think they give one xxxx about a ceasefire? Armenia needs to ramp up the information, cyber, and legal warfare on those xxxxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
                    One of the most damaging info that came out of this conflict was the video where the azeri soldiers are on the run while they are being shot at by their own military. The azeri government is doing everything in their power to suppress that video. The part that is surprising, why it is not being propagated to demoralize them? Would it have a reverse effect? I believe if that is exposed by world media it will have a major effect on their government.
                    This is why we need a stronger PR machine. Blast this around the world. Every newspaper. It'll probably have them block YouTube and the entire internet and enter another round of crack downs.

Comment

Azerbaijani politician: Azerbaijan lost war again – killed servicemen are buried almost secretly, authorities fear mass gatherings

POLITICS 19:21 06/04/2016 REGION

Inline images 1

The servicemen killed in fighting in the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic are buried almost secretly in Azerbaijan, Ali Karimli, leader of Azerbaijani Popular Front Party, wrote on his Facebook page.

According to the politician, there are many publications about funerals in social networks which are, as a rule, posted after the funeral ceremonies. The time and place of the funerals is not announced in advance. In his words, they are conducted under the control of special services. Only relatives, neighbors and military are allowed to attend the ceremonies, while strangers are not allowed to be present as the authorities fear mass gatherings.

Also, he writes about a shameful incident in Baku’s settlement of NZS. During the funeral of a killed serviceman, special service officers beat up correspondent of Azadliq newspaper TazakhanMiralamliz for taking a photo of major Tabriz Mustafzade who was present at the ceremony. They tried to take away and break his camera. “As there has been no apology for this disgrace so far, it can be claimed that these actions are not just a mistake of some official, but a well thought-out policy,” Karimli stressed.

Also, commenting on the failed military operation of Azerbaijani army in the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic, Karimli noted that the Azerbaijani authorities constantly shouted that “we will take Karabakh.” “So, whycouldn’tyoutakeit?” asksthepolitician.

He stressed that the Azerbaijani authorities are constantly talking about “high fighting efficiency of the army,” consolidation of society, high-level support by the neighboring countries, including Turkey, about alleged “panic and difficult situation of the enemy,” but Azerbaijan was defeated again. He noted that the Azerbaijani people will no longer take seriously such statements of the authorities.

General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X