Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by AbuSindi View Post
    This idiot Azeris keep morphing and changing masks. First they were warmongers who threatened to take back Artsakh by force. Then, after getting destroyed in the four day war, they became peace loving people who begged for a cease fire. After April 28, they played the victim card. Now they have transformed into environmentalists who are demanding the closure of Metsamor because it is "an ecological disaster for planet earth" as one baboon on Twitter said. They are getting extremely desperate. Search for #StopMetsamor on Twitter. These morons have started websites, Twitter accounts, and even a change.org petition asking the IAEA to shut down our nuclear power plant. First their rants were annoying, now it's pure comedy. They are probably thinking their efforts will lead to the closure of Metsamor, giving them some sort of militaristic advantage. They don't understand that their troops can't fight, and that their will is broken.
    You're right. They are Turks and its the type of behavior we expect.
    General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by arakeretzig View Post
      what's so hard to understand? China has a population of 1.4 billion people. So we look like a little ant next to them. same goes if you compare to Russia and Turkey , and big powers. One thing china could get is more influence in south caucus out of us, since Georgians are American stooges and Azeris, well you know. We are the only friendly face in south caucus to them.

We should indeed be expanding relations with China.
      General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

HAHAHHAHA!!! I dare them! They truly are some desperate motherf*ckers

Newspaper: Armenia MOD: There is some buildup at Nakhichevan border

10:06, 06.05.2016

YEREVAN. – During the closed meeting with Minister of Defense of
        Armenia Seyran Ohanyan, the MPs wished to know what the situation is
        in the direction of Nakhichevan autonomous region of Azerbaijan, since
        there is deep concern within the Armenian society in this regard,
        according to Hraparak newspaper.

“There is much talk about Turkey ‘entering’ Ararat Valley [of Armenia
        via Nakhichevan].

“Seyran Ohanyan said that there is some [Azerbaijani military] buildup
        at the Nakhichevan border, there is a large motorcade of [Azerbaijani
        military] vehicles standing, but it is questionable whether they are
        empty or armed,” Hraparak wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
          We should indeed be expanding relations with China.
          We Armenians gotta understand something! AS LONG AS WE ARE FEW, WE GONNA REMAIN PUPPETS! We dont have gaz reserves, we have nothing, people keep saying we are the first Christian nation on earth, bullxxxx, its all about money and power! the 4 day war proved us again that we cant rely on a "friend" and now we are looking for a new friend, WHY China will support us, because we are the last stone of PAn turkism? this is how u convince yourself? China is 1.5 billion population, If they piss all the same time all the turkic population will drown. The only solution the way i see it is by breeding, make Armenias population 30-40 million, all the solutions will be served on a golden plate!

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
            HAHAHHAHA!!! I dare them! They truly are some desperate motherf*ckers

Newspaper: Armenia MOD: There is some buildup at Nakhichevan border

10:06, 06.05.2016

YEREVAN. – During the closed meeting with Minister of Defense of
            Armenia Seyran Ohanyan, the MPs wished to know what the situation is
            in the direction of Nakhichevan autonomous region of Azerbaijan, since
            there is deep concern within the Armenian society in this regard,
            according to Hraparak newspaper.

“There is much talk about Turkey ‘entering’ Ararat Valley [of Armenia
            via Nakhichevan].

“Seyran Ohanyan said that there is some [Azerbaijani military] buildup
            at the Nakhichevan border, there is a large motorcade of [Azerbaijani
            military] vehicles standing, but it is questionable whether they are
            empty or armed,” Hraparak wrote.
            um.. there is some hysteria going on in Yerevan especially with this. Not even in stepanakert you hear about this. There was even one eldery woman commentator who said we should give Armenia to putin and leave while we can.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdikran View Post
              make Armenias population 30-40 million, all the solutions will be served on a golden plate!

easier said than done. Armenia has existed for 2500 years, and we are still at a mere 3 million. (well 10 million whole world), and there's a reason for that. The geopolitics of this area is a rough one and doesn't favor the weak and small countries. Even tigran the great's empire lasted just a few decades for example

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdikran View Post
                We Armenians gotta understand something! AS LONG AS WE ARE FEW, WE GONNA REMAIN PUPPETS! We dont have gaz reserves, we have nothing, people keep saying we are the first Christian nation on earth, bullxxxx, its all about money and power! the 4 day war proved us again that we cant rely on a "friend" and now we are looking for a new friend, WHY China will support us, because we are the last stone of PAn turkism? this is how u convince yourself? China is 1.5 billion population, If they piss all the same time all the turkic population will drown. The only solution the way i see it is by breeding, make Armenias population 30-40 million, all the solutions will be served on a golden plate!
                Its not about China or anyone "supporting us". Its about expanding relations with more state beyond Russia. Expanding economic, cultural and military relations with new states in addition to Russia. Armenia has purchased some good weapons from China and should continue. Its not about benefactors but building ties with several states; Russia, China, Iran, India, etc. It will help the Armenian economy, make it less reliant on Russia, etc.

Comment

easier said than done. Armenia has existed for 2500 years, and we are still at a mere 3 million. (well 10 million whole world), and there's a reason for that. The geopolitics of this area is a rough one and doesn't favor the weak and small countries. Even tigran the great's empire lasted just a few decades for example
                  Is there anyone other than me and Buirjuin posting from Armenia?

Now you know why it's easier said than done.

Comment

um.. there is some hysteria going on in Yerevan especially with this. Not even in stepanakert you hear about this. There was even one eldery woman commentator who said we should give Armenia to putin and leave while we can.
                    Well, those people are idiots then. The Azeris are bluffing in Nakhichevan and nothing more.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X