Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
    Russians would never allow Armenia to use there Migs. They dont want to upset there other friend in rye region. They would rather us lose a war becoming dependent on them even more then lose Azerbaijan who already is hinting at New allies and a brotherly relationship. Armenia needs to get a lot more closer to France and play that card. Invite delegates and watch the Russians burn. Vote in favor of France in United Nations until there media starts to ask "what happened?". We are a sovereign nation and Russia can very easily be replaced by NATO , who seems to want to dump Turkey for a new country who might be formed in the region, Kurdistan.. I'm not pro NATO nor Pro Russia, but I am an Armenian nationalist who is rather upset by Russia's stance..
    I fully agree on the Migs, it's unacceptable that we have no fighter jets whatsoever disregarding a lone MIG 25 that will probably be never flown again. We have a strong army, but our air force is a disgrace. Relying on Russia to be the fighter jet component is bad, since we have no control over what they do. While I do agree that we need to stop being so close to Russia, we can't drastically cut ties either. We need Russia as a deterrent against possible Turkish agression, or Azerbaijani attacks on the main part of Armenia thanks to CSTO. Otherwise we'll have to devote a large part of our forces to the Turkish border like we did during the first war. Getting discounts on equipment is also very important for us, since we have a small military budget. However, we asolutely need to loosen Russian control in Armenia. While we should be trying to get out assets back, we are only giving them more.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Achemish View Post
        I fully agree on the Migs, it's unacceptable that we have no fighter jets whatsoever disregarding a lone MIG 25 that will probably be never flown again. We have a strong army, but our air force is a disgrace. Relying on Russia to be the fighter jet component is bad, since we have no control over what they do. While I do agree that we need to stop being so close to Russia, we can't drastically cut ties either. We need Russia as a deterrent against possible Turkish agression, or Azerbaijani attacks on the main part of Armenia thanks to CSTO. Otherwise we'll have to devote a large part of our forces to the Turkish border like we did during the first war. Getting discounts on equipment is also very important for us, since we have a small military budget. However, we asolutely need to loosen Russian control in Armenia. While we should be trying to get out assets back, we are only giving them more.
        http://m.apa.az/en/news/244118. I was just reading this. Source is Azeri but it's interesting and very very sad If true.

Comment

Comment

ASALA2116 is sounding more like a Vrej1915 spook with better English skills. At the very least he has selective memory. Iraq was a USA ally you know (Sadaam was handpicked to lead by CIA). How did USA treat Iraq? Dump Russia for NATO...how will we buy weapons? When has NATO ever stood up to Turkey? And then there is the France suggestion ...this proves beyond the shadow of any doubt that some of us simply are incapable of learning from history. Remember the French who swore to protect us and then watched us get slaughtered from the safety of their ships? They then used the bones of our dead to make exotic soaps. No I guess you don't remember but what many do see is all the pro western media outlets and the garbage they spew. Most people do not bother to think they just regurgitate whatever garbage is available. India and China do sound like good allies and should be welcomed in Armenia.
            Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Yeah, that'll show them!!!

Azerbaijani president cancels Bundestag meetings over ‘Armenian genocide’ resolution

General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
                Armenia seriously needs to get there priorities straight. We are a nation of very smart individuals , run by mafia style oligarch traitors who don't care for the present or future of Armenia. After hearing about the train line that will not go ahead , completely changed everything about the hopes and dreams of this isolated nation which reminds me of an island prison far far away.

Azerbaijan a country that is governed by a dictator , is doing better then us. Mind me , I take this to heart especially seeing our soldiers not even carry night vision goggles on the borders.
                How can we allow such disgrace?
                Geography favors Azeris and Georgians as the transport corridor nations in the area. Armenia needs to focus on the technology/biotechnology/design industry. Not to mention turning Armenia into an Arts and sports capital. We need white collar professional jobs.

Comment

Առաջնագծի զինվորները

Comment

Վաշտի հրամանատար, կապիտան Կ.Խաչատրյանը պարզել է, որ շարքում ալկոհոլ օգտագործած զինծառայողներ կան, որի մասին զեկուցել է գումարտակի հրամանատարին, որից հետո 6 զինծառայող ծեծել է կապիտանին:

Comment

Առաջնագծի զինվորները

Comment

Working...
                      X