Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!


2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.


- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.


8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

    Originally posted by armnuke View Post
    The anti-Russian sentiments have diminished big time. Much of those sentiments were generated by misinformation spread by media outlets funded by the West. The climax of those sentiments was Sasna Tsrer taking over the Police station. Now the funny thing is those so-called analysts who were paid to spread that sort of propaganda are left like orphans. Anyway, maybe our gov't should have displayed those weapons a little bit earlier to calm the population down as much as possible.

    As for the drone project, I'm a big defense industry enthusiast but in no way a technician or someone who can come up with hi-tech products. I do have a defense news blog where I write as a hobby. I'm involved in currency trading (forex), real estate and a little bit of agriculture. Great to see people are ready to contribute to the country's defense industry though.

    Armnuke Jan, you are right that anti Russian sentiment is significantly down.
    But we have to agree that without awake society and resistance where it's needed, there will not be any positive results. Any Russian support.
    You can go back about 5-600 pages on this thread and read how I was defending Russian Armenian relations. But it is also true that Russians will give away your life for a gain without blinking an eye. Just like any superpower.
    We cannot deny that the Sasna Tsrer actions on top of anti Russian sentiment put Moscow on notice that it was just about loosing Armenia if continued undermining our security. Lavrov's plan is a historical fact that I am not sure has died down.
    The last last summer protests brought some changes in our government.
    I have always said that we should stay away from western or eastern propaganda influenses. We should sort things and act on our own benefit. See the true facts.
    I don't know you guys, but I know the Russians. If you do not stand your ground and show your teeth, they will go over you like an asphalt roller truck.
    We have to always be alert and defend our selfs. If we loose our national ideals like our communists did in 1920s, Moscow will sell our country for high gains. Like it did with kemalists.
    We have to be ready to bite any hand, be it Russian, any western or anybody, that reaches to us in malice.
    Last edited by Hakob; 10-15-2016, 02:12 PM.

    Comment


    • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Originally posted by Hakob View Post
      Armnuke Jan, you are right that anti Russian sentiment is significantly down.
      But we have to agree that without awake society and resistance where it's needed, there will not be any positive results. Any Russian support.
      You can go back about 5-600 pages on this thread and read how I was defending Russian Armenian relations. But it is also true that Russians will give away your life for a gain without blinking an eye. Just like any superpower.
      We cannot deny that the Sasna Tsrer actions on top of anti Russian sentiment put Moscow on notice that it was just about loosing Armenia if continued undermining our security. Lavrov's plan is a historical fact that I am not sure has died down.
      The last last summer protests brought some changes in our government.
      I have always said that we should stay away from western or eastern propaganda influenses. We should sort things and act on our own benefit. See the true facts.
      I don't know you guys, but I know the Russians. If you do not stand your ground and show your teeth, they will go over you like an asphalt roller truck.
      We have to always be alert and defend our selfs. If we loose our national ideals like our communists did in 1920s, Moscow will sell our country for high gains. Like it did with kemalists.
      We have to be ready to bite any hand, be it Russian, any western or anybody, that reaches to us in malice.
      Well said, 100% agreed.

      Comment


      • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

        ArmHiTec-2016






        Comment


        • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan





          Comment


          • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan






            Comment


            • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

              Armenian sapphire fairings for missiles exported to Germany and Israel
              01:05, 16.10.2016
              Region:World News, Armenia
              Theme: Economics



              YEREVAN. – Armenia’s “Laser Technology” company is producing sapphire fairings for homing missiles and is exporting them to Germany and Israel, representative of the company Samvel Gyulbudaghyan told Armenian News-NEWS.am.

              The fairing protects the missile from external influence and improves its aerodynamics. The company is growing synthetic sapphires and gives them the desired shape.

              “Of course, Germany and in Israel have their own production of such equipment. But we have a good price-quality ratio,” the engineer said.

              Armenia News - NEWS.am
              http://news.am/eng/news/351965.html

              Comment


              • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

                Originally posted by burjuin View Post
                While it's of course great that we are exporting things like this, it seems wrong to help supply Israel's military when they then help out enemy.

                Comment


                • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

                  Originally posted by Achemish View Post
                  While it's of course great that we are exporting things like this, it seems wrong to help supply Israel's military when they then help out enemy.
                  Israel couldn't give 2 xxxxs about Azerbaijan. The problem is Armenia provides nothing to the plate. That is why industry is important. When you start doing business anyone and everyone will be your friend. See if we were a rich prosperous nation. , Turkey would if recognized the Genocide. But it's the complete opposite and sadly Armenia is flooded with Turkish products

                  Comment


                  • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

                    Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
                    Israel couldn't give 2 xxxxs about Azerbaijan. The problem is Armenia provides nothing to the plate. That is why industry is important. When you start doing business anyone and everyone will be your friend. See if we were a rich prosperous nation. , Turkey would if recognized the Genocide. But it's the complete opposite and sadly Armenia is flooded with Turkish products
                    Let them sell whatever they want. Fingers crossed for our suicide drone project to succeed and we'll establish a balance with regards to suicide drones, only that ours would be way way cheaper than their IAI candies which come at a price of a tank.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

                      Crystals for Armenian lasers tested in France
                      00:54, 16.10.2016
                      Region:World News, Armenia
                      Theme: Economics



                      YEREVAN. – Armenian crystals for lasers are being tested in France, at a layout of NPP with cold thermonuclear fusion, Samvel Gyulbudaghyan, representative of CJSC Laser Technology, told Armenian News-NEWS.am.

                      Crystals had already been patented in the United States. Each of them allows to get several tens of kilowatts of laser power in the synthesis reaction using low temperatures.

                      A layout of a nuclear power plant has been built in France to test similar reactions.

                      If it turns out that it is possible to have a desired laser power, the orders can increase, as one station may require about 500 crystals.

                      Know-how of the Armenian engineers is synthetic crystals of yttrium-aluminum garnet (YAG) activated by ytterbium elements. The company uses the Soviet method of getting crystals enabling to have crystals of the desired size and purity. The laser can get more power for the necessary reaction.

                      “We are also growing crystals activated by other rare metals, for example, neodymium. They have a great demand abroad, because laser technology is gradually becoming more widespread from medicine to engineering,” the engineer said.

                      Armenia News - NEWS.am
                      http://news.am/eng/news/351980.html

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X