Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Mokum View Post
    Does someone have any information about the Mig-29's of the Russians within Armenia?

What's the age of these Migs, do they had any modifications and how many are there fully operational?
    yes i have some! number of planes are 18,no modifications just new painted Armenia,but armenian pilots cant drive theme,only russians

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
      From what I have heard the weaponry is coming almost exclusively from Russia. Russia is modernizing its military and this includes their bases in Armenia. So much of their older equipment is being given to Armenia. Also, under varies treaties signed this year and last, Russia is providing Armenia with newer weapons at discounted prices. I have no specifics on what types of equipment but I suspect Armenia will get more tanks, some jets, and missiles. If you look at what armaments the Russians have at the Gyumri base and Erebuni you may be able to figure out what stuff they are giving away.
      have seen in vids only few t-72 (not modernized as baboon) btr and bmps 18 mig29 some helicopters and about 5000 soldiers,

Comment

Originally posted by HyeFighter2 View Post
        yes i have some! number of planes are 18,no modifications just new painted Armenia,but armenian pilots cant drive theme,only russians
        Are those 18 Mig's all operational or are there some grounded? Do you (or somebody else on this forum) have any information about which Mig-29 version they are flying? I know they are flown by the Russians and it would be great if these Migs will be taken over by Armenians themselves in the near future.

Comment

Are those 18 Mig's all operational or are there some grounded? Do you (or somebody else on this forum) have any information about which Mig-29 version they are flying? I know they are flown by the Russians and it would be great if these Migs will be taken over by Armenians themselves in the near future.
          Not sure about taking over them , but as far as i know and some research i have done the migs that sit in Armenia are not plain migs i believe up to 4-5 migss are beefed up i was told that those are mig29somethings i forgot the name. Rest are plain

Comment

Are those 18 Mig's all operational or are there some grounded? Do you (or somebody else on this forum) have any information about which Mig-29 version they are flying?
            Most likely Fulcrum C, they have two objectives as far as I know. Protect mother Russia from external threats (Ballistic) and patrol Armenian Turkish border (F-16s). As far as being grounded, the Mig 29s have been having alot of trouble (Russia favors more their SU-37 as frontline fighter) and they have been grounded several times in the past do to variety of reasons.

Originally posted by HyeFighter2
            no modifications just new painted Armenia
            Are you saying that just recently the Migs in Armenia got a Armenian colors paint job (with our Roundal?), no Red star on the tail?
            B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

I am from tehran but my mom grew up at gyumri for 25 years she told me that there were plain bases under ground in mountainous places.the ground usld wed to open and planes come out and close as it is a ordinary field among mountains,my word is that maybe we have a great airforce that we hide planes in those bases that still might be excisting and our armed forces are keeping it secret to take on enemy if war breaks out as you all know our army never shows its weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by argin View Post
                I am from tehran but my mom grew up at gyumri for 25 years she told me that there were plain bases under ground in mountainous places.the ground usld wed to open and planes come out and close as it is a ordinary field among mountains,my word is that maybe we have a great airforce that we hide planes in those bases that still might be excisting and our armed forces are keeping it secret to take on enemy if war breaks out as you all know our army never shows its weapons.
                idk but sometimes reports that Armenia got 10 su-27 in 2005

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by HyeFighter2 View Post
                    Armenian su-27.s ^^ but i cant see closer the emblems,so its 50% right and 50% wrong vid.

Comment

Paranet Kotze!

Shud love voor meng kedneen dug zenk g bahenkgor pitz megoon me essair paranet kotze :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X